Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

moonnx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

I'm an aged 25 female in New England. I have 4 sisters. I'm the middle child. I have 2 parents. Mulatta. One good friend - tons of friendly aquaintances. Just registered and it's my first post. I 'm not sure if I'm supposed to post or reply. Is this considered a new topic? lol

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 12:30 pm

welcome.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

Hi Moonnx. Everyone's pretty easy going on here so I wouldn't worry too much where you post. You will soon find your way around. I tend to reply to topics alot if they relate to me but I also post topics sometimes. This is by far the friendliest place I've encountered on the net so stick around and you'll soon be a veteran of the wrong planet community.

Browncoat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

I would temper andyfzr's optimism a tad.
It's true that there are many great people on this site and the troll population is far smaller than any other forum I've visited. But not everybody on here is happy. Some of the other sections include rants, complaints, venting, etc. Some people come to this site to blow off steam after a hard day. Some people get frustrated by challenges. There are a few users who have become a bit bitter over the years.
Now, these situations are in the minority, but they do exist. Still, most of the people on this site are good, helpful folks. Personally, I try to follow a rule of offering more advice to others than I ask for help. But I can do that because I have a very stable personality. Feel free to ask for advice on whatever, but try to make sure you do it in the right sections (for best results).

Welcome aboard

Taylor1002
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet, moonnx :sunny:

Ronnie47
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm

Hello moonnx, I found this back in November I think, Going on it little by little more and more and liking it, at first came on only when I was upset and felt alone and just felt better reading other post of others feeling the same struggles.
But there is a lot of other really cool group chats and games and even videos as I recently found on here as well. Just keep looking and playing around on here. :)

Also, I don't post much but saw you said you where from New England and I also living here must then say it's totally awesome! Lol

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 9:06 pm

Welcome, moonnx!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.