Gang/Mob mentality Takes precedent too Aesthetic mentality

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 12:23 am

Gang/Mob mentality Takes precedent too granular Aesthetic mentality.

Autism. AS
"Non Autism". NT

The NT mentality born out of a child that was NOT aware of it's environment at early onsite...ie. they are dumb packages of humanity from birth.

The AS mentality is borne out of a child that is overwhelmed by it's sensor array known as the body in an environment. Like a child thrown onto the cross or buried alive, the feelings are strong...and all methods known too the human mind are used to try and alleviate the feelings.

If as an adult you were crusified...how would you respond?
Say you survived your crusifixtion, would you forgive humanity?

NT is that which has no memory and goes to a lawyer too get revenge, AS is out of options.

An AS reverts too manipulating the environment (humans not included)...The AS's reward is success at manipulation.

An NT reverts too manipulating AS's in the environment (Robots not included)...The NT's reward is being being a part of a mob -> success to an NT is not tantamount (oh well, Human died on cross, who else can we kill)

Survived ASes become introverted task based entities, continually try too accomplish.

NTies turn into bread line robots when they have no-one too destroy.

ASs of great success are the ones that sell to NTs, NTs are the process workers looking for a good time.

Nerotypical is what survives...becuase it is TYPICAL, the only reason AS is on the rise, is because we are slowly taking over, and now AS will be typical. We are the enviroMentalists.

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 2:54 am

I don't understand this post; nor why it is being posted to the parent forum. It looks to me like NT bashing unless I am misunderstanding this.

I have no idea what this is doing on the parent forum. If it is in fact NT bashing, this is inappropriate. Many of the parents here are NT or NTish---unless that is the point of you posting that here, which if that is so, that is not OK.

I am not NT; nor is my child; but I don't see how you can say that NT babies are "dumb packages of humanity from birth" who are unaware of their environment. They may not have the sensory discomfort that many autistic babies have, but they are not unaware of their environment. (also you don't have to be AU/AS to be colicky, though it probably is more common among AS/AU babies) I have met NT babies, and they are aware. Watch the babies in a tunnel videos that are going viral, now, and you will see this.

As far as AS becoming the norm, there is no statistical evidence to support this. We are a minority of the population and even if you believe that the increase in the birth rate of autistic persons is rising (and not just being identified more often) there is absolutely nothing to indicate anything close to it being a majority of new births.

As far as the rest of this, I have no idea what you are saying, and probably don't want to.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 2:23 pm

Word salad.

TheSperg
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2015, 4:24 pm

ASDMommyASDKid wrote:
(also you don't have to be AU/AS to be colicky, though it probably is more common among AS/AU babies)

Funny enough my son who is non-verbal at four, was the most non-fussy baby you would ever meet. He only ever cried for hunger, and once he was fed he didn't cry at all almost. I was even told we should have realized what a warning sign that was, we were just like wow good baby lol.

WelcomeToHolland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 5:30 pm

TheSperg wrote:
ASDMommyASDKid wrote:
(also you don't have to be AU/AS to be colicky, though it probably is more common among AS/AU babies)

Funny enough my son who is non-verbal at four, was the most non-fussy baby you would ever meet. He only ever cried for hunger, and once he was fed he didn't cry at all almost. I was even told we should have realized what a warning sign that was, we were just like wow good baby lol.

Same here with my non-verbal kid. He would scream if you held him, but if you left him alone he would only cry for hunger as well. I worried about how he never wanted interaction (in fact he OBJECTED to interaction!! !) but everyone else told me to enjoy having the easiest baby ever.

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm

I think the extremes are common, just like they are with many things having to do with AS/AU. I was supposedly a very easy baby, too; but my son...no

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 11:57 pm

I am trying to "enlighten", just a little.

Running to the pill factory, for a Normal child, just because they cry/don't cry, for a diagnosis...as akin to going too a medieval temple for sacrifice.

I would personally WAIT it out, and use as much of grandma's techniques as possible before wasting hard earnt dollars on your local psychiatrist (aka pyschopath).

The enlightenment that I am trying to convey, is that your children are being stolen by the establishment for their own experiment. The experiment's parameters are: How much of a particular new chemical that we have at our disposal does it take for the human mind to become according to the properties of that chemical. It used tobe that food did all of this, but its not very profitable in an evolving society. (The established intelligent need a game to play)

I would listen to the song by Oasis, When the Drugs don't work.

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 4:24 am

Erlyrisa wrote:
I am trying to "enlighten", just a little.

Running to the pill factory, for a Normal child, just because they cry/don't cry, for a diagnosis...as akin to going too a medieval temple for sacrifice.

I would personally WAIT it out, and use as much of grandma's techniques as possible before wasting hard earnt dollars on your local psychiatrist (aka pyschopath).

The enlightenment that I am trying to convey, is that your children are being stolen by the establishment for their own experiment. The experiment's parameters are: How much of a particular new chemical that we have at our disposal does it take for the human mind to become according to the properties of that chemical. It used tobe that food did all of this, but its not very profitable in an evolving society. (The established intelligent need a game to play)

I would listen to the song by Oasis, When the Drugs don't work.

The parents on this forum are not, from my observation, knee-jerk pill-requesters. I don't know how you would have gotten that impression or why you would make this assumption. Many of us, including myself, have never requested, and have even resisted the suggestion of medicating. The ones who have investigated it and/or have or are medicating seem to me to be doing so with thought and for children who are having great difficulties and who are suffering in some way.

If you peruse this part of the board, you might be pleasantly surprised and your assumptions of what a parent of AS/AU kids looks like might be challenged.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 7:56 am

Quote:

This implies that parents reading your post medicate their children thoughtlessly for little to no reason, and pursue diagnoses equally capriciously. It also implies that their children do not really have ASD, which is one heck of a wide-sweeping assumption about children and families you've never met and have never even bothered to get to know online.
People here will probably be gentle with you, as they understand ASD and have one or more loved ones affected by it. Please be aware, though, that statements like yours are extremely inflammatory, offensive, ignorant, and condescending. They would likely earn you an @rse-kicking (real or figurative) if you posted them elsewhere or spouted them in the "real world".

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 8:01 am

ASDMommyASDKid wrote:

The parents on this forum are not, from my observation, knee-jerk pill-requesters. I don't know how you would have gotten that impression or why you would make this assumption. Many of us, including myself, have never requested, and have even resisted the suggestion of medicating. The ones who have investigated it and/or have or are medicating seem to me to be doing so with thought and for children who are having great difficulties and who are suffering in some way.

If you peruse this part of the board, you might be pleasantly surprised and your assumptions of what a parent of AS/AU kids looks like might be challenged.

When I first approached this forum, Autism was all the rage: A new trend...everyone wanted it.
I abstained from this forum for years, after doing about 300posts, today the trend has slowly dissipated. Thankfully: there is one thing that I do know though, the effect of the trend dissipating has put a BIG hit into the wallets of the Pharmaceutical industry. I do-not plan to stop untill they are extinct. Until the information that is the manufacture of such substances is available freely to the common man, AND the freedom to use without abuse is instilled...society will never be free: The drugs are just a test case scenario for each "possible", that is all, much like what LCD was for Vietnam Soldiers, and what Ice is today: It is a societal control algorithm, one that keeps the lawyers happy, the artists more artistic and the jails filled.

In order to stop the progression of what seems tobe (if you look at the west from a distant perpspective), a method by which does that live on the golf course sell more crap to the lowly stupid that accept it much like communion from your priest, or the lighting of candles to ward off demons: The technique has not changed, you need stupid is, is stupid does in order to make a mint for yourself so that an engineer can feel proud about golf ball design.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 8:06 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:

This implies that parents reading your post medicate their children thoughtlessly for little to no reason, and pursue diagnoses equally capriciously. It also implies that their children do not really have ASD, which is one heck of a wide-sweeping assumption about children and families you've never met and have never even bothered to get to know online.
People here will probably be gentle with you, as they understand ASD and have one or more loved ones affected by it. Please be aware, though, that statements like yours are extremely inflammatory, offensive, ignorant, and condescending. They would likely earn you an @rse-kicking (real or figurative) if you posted them elsewhere or spouted them in the "real world".

It is sad that we are off topic.

Although I understand that yes Autism in infants is not easy to deal with. I have heard of such ludicrous over medication in the past for children that DID NOT NEED it.

Remember the ritalin epidemic...those kids are now adults.
If I were those kids, that are now fully grown members of society, my first task would be to hang out at the driveways of Pharmaceutical companies, and start demand the dividends made out of the share holders investment: I guarantee you that there are more "poor" people on ritalin, than golf course parents kids that had to go through that.
I would also bomb the advertising agency, and any magazine associated with Ritalin.

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 8:33 am

Erlyrisa wrote:
ASDMommyASDKid wrote:

When I first approached this forum, Autism was all the rage: A new trend...everyone wanted it.
I abstained from this forum for years, after doing about 300posts, today the trend has slowly dissipated. Thankfully: there is one thing that I do know though, the effect of the trend dissipating has put a BIG hit into the wallets of the Pharmaceutical industry. I do-not plan to stop untill they are extinct. Until the information that is the manufacture of such substances is available freely to the common man, AND the freedom to use without abuse is instilled...society will never be free: The drugs are just a test case scenario for each "possible", that is all, much like what LCD was for Vietnam Soldiers, and what Ice is today: It is a societal control algorithm, one that keeps the lawyers happy, the artists more artistic and the jails filled.

In order to stop the progression of what seems tobe (if you look at the west from a distant perpspective), a method by which does that live on the golf course sell more crap to the lowly stupid that accept it much like communion from your priest, or the lighting of candles to ward off demons: The technique has not changed, you need stupid is, is stupid does in order to make a mint for yourself so that an engineer can feel proud about golf ball design.

I think you live in a very different universe than I do. I do not recall any time when autism was "all the rage" and when everyone wanted it. Maybe you are talking about aspies having a reputation for being smarter than average. Even in those cases (not everyone with Aspergers or autism is smarter than average), it was the intelligence that was envied not the autism.

It seems like the point of your "enlightenment" is to criticize medication. Again, you are assuming that the readers on this forum are, en masse, brainwashed to seek medication. You probably do not mean this to come off offensively, but it can definitely be interpreted that way.

This is a pro-Aspie site and so the people on the parent side of the board tend to be guess what: pro-Aspie. Most of us get criticized for our parenting on the regular, either from family or strangers, who don't approve of the behavior of our kids. When we come here, we really don't feel like being criticized here, unfairly, too.

There are people who need meds. There are people who don't. The parents here are intelligent enough and mindful enough to spend time and effort researching and learning before deciding in which category their kids belong.

I don't know what your specific grievances are with Pharm. I am assuming some kind of personal experience, but do not know. If you have something concrete to say other than "meds are bad," that might be more persuasive, or at least be an anecdote parents look at before deciding.

Making assumptions about what we think and what we do, and posting on those assumptions is bound not to be persuasive.

Odetta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2015, 10:42 am

I find your post(s) neither enlightening nor rational, and your arrogance that you came here to teach us something before establishing that you are credible to do so rather insulting.

For the record, my child is on some medication. These are for problem behaviors that were a serious threat to his safety and the safety of others. He also has some behaviors and traits that are problematic in his ability to relate to others in his world and could hamper his ability to achieving certain life goals (i.e., self-supporting job and family), which we are addressing with therapeutic tools. Then there are behaviors and traits we just leave alone and consider them quirks and part of his personality, to be admired and enjoyed. All of which has been carefully researched and rationally evaluated before decisions are made on what to do (or not do).

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 10:58 am

Quote:

This is Aspie for "F#%* you".
It's like when you disagree with a Christian and they say, "I'll pray for you". :lol:

ASDMommyASDKid
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 11:02 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Quote:

This is Aspie for "F#%* you".
It's like when you disagree with a Christian and they say, "I'll pray for you". :lol:

Is it really? Great, that means I am not fluent in either NT or Aspie. :)
:?

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

Quote:
Is it really? Great, that means I am not fluent in either NT or Aspie. :)

Generally speaking, yes that's what it means. I used to post a lot in PPR, and whenever someone got under someone else's skin (proverbially) they would post something similar.
Something like, "It's too bad you can't understand my argument". Something that implied that the other poster was stupid, ignorant, or in violation of WP rules. Off-topic posts are against the rules. :wink: