Club Nintendo NA Final Rewards: New items and full games...

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 2:35 pm

This is the final rewards catalog lasting through June or NA, then the service shuts down.

Also if anyone has Club Nintendo codes, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 8:47 pm

wish I had more codes myself....HarmoKnight? Fluidity & it's sequel? If I wasn't down to like 20 some odd coins....I registered my sister's copy of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire just so I could get Super Mario Land, and my game budget for the month is going towards a New 3DS. Eh, mostly interested in HarmoKnight, and that's not even an expensive game. Curious about the Fluidity games though....are they any good?

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 8:58 pm

The first Fluidity is a hard quirky puzzle game that has you play as water and you must collect crystal tears.
You use the Wii's motion controls to tilt the levels to make your water flow.

The second game is adds more stuff and is on the 3DS.

I've only played the first game and found it to be fun and challenging.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:47 pm

I have a big stack of codes I need to register that I've been putting off @_@ My friend works at a rental place and gives me all the old codes...it's weird to fill out surveys for games I know nothing about.

I finally got the site to load, but it's still too overloaded to log in. Looks like I'm going to be completing my 3D Classics collection, dunno how much else I'll have coins for...

Doc Louis Punch Out seems a little pointless, but it's hard for me to turn down a "now or never" kind of deal...

I liked Dillon's Rolling Western, and they have both that and the sequel.

I wouldn't mind the two Mario vs. Donkey Kong games...

I should probably get Grill-Off With Ultra Hand...

I'll have to see if I have any coins left after that. I really wanted to try NES Remix, but I'd much rather have the retail version.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 10:04 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I have a big stack of codes I need to register that I've been putting off @_@ My friend works at a rental place and gives me all the old codes...it's weird to fill out surveys for games I know nothing about.

I finally got the site to load, but it's still too overloaded to log in. Looks like I'm going to be completing my 3D Classics collection, dunno how much else I'll have coins for...

Doc Louis Punch Out seems a little pointless, but it's hard for me to turn down a "now or never" kind of deal...

I liked Dillon's Rolling Western, and they have both that and the sequel.

I wouldn't mind the two Mario vs. Donkey Kong games...

I should probably get Grill-Off With Ultra Hand...

I'll have to see if I have any coins left after that. I really wanted to try NES Remix, but I'd much rather have the retail version.

Doc Louis lets you fight Doc Louis, it was made for Punch Out! fans and was one of the two first elite rewards.

M&DK: Minis on the move is where you are given path pieces and must get Minis to the end.
I became stuck on one of the levels and haven't finished it.
Never played the sequel.

Grill-Off is based on the Ultra Hand game from the late 70s, it is very finicky controls (I own it).

You just have to input at least one letter in the text boxes and check one of the buttons in the button questions.

Beware many Wii and DS codes have expired.

If you have a spare DS code that would be great!!

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 1:19 am

The Gameboy Donkey Kong is on the 3DS? Either that was only added recently, or the #*%&ing shop is being a twit whenever I'm browsing it.

That and Mario's Picross, I shall go buy them I think. Ahh, I havent seen those games in much too long.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 1:28 am

Misery wrote:
The Gameboy Donkey Kong is on the 3DS? Either that was only added recently, or the #*%&ing shop is being a twit whenever I'm browsing it.

That and Mario's Picross, I shall go buy them I think. Ahh, I havent seen those games in much too long.

It was released on June 16th, 2011.

Have any spare codes by chance?

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 5:48 am

I had something like 620 accumulated points, and right after I spend them with Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros 3 (just wanted to waste them on something and didn't thought anything new would come) The Wonderful 101 become available. Damn!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 8:11 pm

Andrejake wrote:
...The Wonderful 101 become available.

I just got the physical version for my birthday B)

I heard the download version is about 10 gigs @_@

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 11:58 am

Flipnote Studios 3D is now redeemable on Club Nintendo.
The app is only 64 blocks.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 8:17 am

Well good that you guys have stuff other than useless notebooks and other random stuff like shoelaces. Australian one does not even have a game case for 3DS games, there is one for original DS games but it costs 1200 points.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 9:11 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Australian one does not even have a game case for 3DS games, there is one for original DS games but it costs 1200 points.

But you guys got the New 3DS waaaay before we did...especially considering the standard size is yet to even be announced =(

...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if hackers broke the region lock before that happened =/

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:
Australian one does not even have a game case for 3DS games, there is one for original DS games but it costs 1200 points.

But you guys got the New 3DS waaaay before we did...especially considering the standard size is yet to even be announced =(

...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if hackers broke the region lock before that happened =/

Actually the n3DSs are surprisingly secure and hackers haven't had any luck yet.

The New 3DS standard is said to becoming to North America later this year once the existing stock of regular sized 3DSs are sold off.
Retailers in North America are refusing to stock it currently.

@Bradleigh
Americans have been flooding Nintendo with endless amount of complaints about Club Nintendo NA since it launched over the prize selections.