Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm

calebsystem3 wrote:
Uber, I completely agree. Its almost like the world has a set script to read and if you stray from that script then everyone is shocked.
I get so much flack because I am a huge marijuana advocate. Society has deemed it taboo but in reality if you actually do some research the plant is not that bad. I had a church that I attended who said that they would not vote for legalization of it if it came to their state. I stood up and reminded them that the plant is a medicine and God made this for us to use (probably edible instead of smoking) rather than to take some synthetic pain pills. People realized that I was not reading from their boring set script and it did not turn out very good. :cry:
Maybe people with aspergers are meant to be protesters :ninja:

Society tends to go with the flow and follow trends, whereas I tend to do my own thing. They don't call them sheeple for nothing. :D

About the marijuana...I don't use it personally, but I don't think it's any worse than the majority of legal drugs out there. The only problems with it, are overuse, and smoking it (same as cigarettes).

calebsystem3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2015, 2:59 am

Controlling is going to far. No woman is a slave to any man mentally or physically. I think both should be equal but a man who initiates things gets a little further with women than others. I am basically telling guys to not be passive overly nice guys. Just be yourself and tell the girl straight up what you want.
Society is sheep and it is annoying.
As far as MJ it does help me to slow down my speeding thoughts but I have a job that will not let me do it. sigh.