Elliot Rodger: Police release report on killings

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2015, 9:07 pm

http://www.kcra.com/news/man-in-santa-b ... l/31365210

Stabbing a person 94 times is something that comes out of extreme fury. He was mad at the world, and wanted "them" to suffer.

If you want to further discuss motives or his manifesto, there is currently a thread going in general discussion.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 11:00 pm

There are some people who the world is better off without, and I think this was one of them.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 11:15 pm

I seem to recall an apocryphal story of the Texan accused of murder who, when asked by the judge if he had anything to say in his defense, replied, "Well, yer Honor, I guess he just needed killin'."

If the Texan was referring to Elliot Rodger, then I might be inclined to let the Texan off with a stern warning ... to not drink and drive ...

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2015, 11:28 pm

Fnord wrote:
I seem to recall an apocryphal story of the Texan accused of murder who, when asked by the judge if he had anything to say in his defense, replied, "Well, yer Honor, I guess he just needed killin'."

If the Texan was referring to Elliot Rodger, then I might be inclined to let the Texan off with a stern warning ... to not drink and drive ...

:lol:

Probably so.