Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:27 am

Feminists don't want equality but total Amazonian domination of everything and rounding all men up in concentration camps and sending them to gas chambers! They are always angry and incable of reasoning or logic but filled with hate and foam out their mouths and are always angry and go raaawrrrr!! !

Just kidding that's femnazi talk not feminism and actually quite a few don't hate men but just want equality! Women want equal pay and equal rights to that of men and nothing more and nothing less that is it, however.....femnazism is a different story that's radical feminism and for those who do not think radical feminists exist they are radicals themselves.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MisterXenos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Feb 2015, 3:22 am

It's fallacious to make such a statement when there is such a large myriad of thought within the feminist movement. I've met everything from radfem nutjobs to incredibly reasonable liberal feminist types at my very own university.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:39 am

MisterXenos wrote:
It's fallacious to make such a statement when there is such a large myriad of thought within the feminist movement. I've met everything from radfem nutjobs to incredibly reasonable liberal feminist types at my very own university.
Yeah I was trying to make a point separating the radfem nut jobs and feminists who are reasonable and liberal like you say! Radfem nutjobs are femnazis they have no mental capacity to reason with or have logic whatsoever so Im kinda trying to help out the feminist movement by showing the non feminists that feminists arent femnazis and that there are indeed feminists who are rather level headed and not bigoted man haters. The problem is that the radfems who are loud mouthed misandrist and idiotic sexist bigots get all of the attention and put a poor representation of the feminist movement as a whole they are a detriment to the movement to be honest! I am just calling them out on that part, no feminists don't hate men they just want gender equality and in a way are humanists, there is a difference!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 4:05 am

Please, enough with these antifeminist threads.