Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 1:20 am

After getting a thread locked due to misconceptions of my message because of the title and misunderstood sarcasm intended I have decided to backtrack a bit and just say it as it is feminists don't hate men there may be a few who claim to be feminists but they are femnazis and pose as a detriment to the movement for gender equality! *deep breath* Anywho feminists are humanists they just want to see that women have equal rights as men, equal pay and equal responsibilities and access that men have, that is all, the ones who identify as feminists who spout out all men are evil and castrate all men bla bla bla they aren't feminists they are femnazis there is a difference. Femnazis are misandrists and bigots feminists are not they want equality, femnazis demonize men and want superiority over them and such while feminists do not. Anywho I am sorry for the misunderstanding and no longer see the feminist movement as a hate group but also pointing out the differences between the feminists and the femnazis for non feminists to see. I don't really see the MRA movement as a hate group either it is also misunderstood and only formed because of the femnazis making a poor image of the feminists movement alltogether. Women want to be treated with equal respect as well as men we are both human lets just get along and work together to fight against the real problems like bigotry.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 1:37 am

Jesus Christ please stop posting about feminists and find something else to do with yourself. Every damned day here you are perseverating about this topic and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here who is wholly tired of it. Move on.

ominous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 1:39 am

*unsubscribed*

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 1:47 am

I believe like many aspies he's become fixated on on particular subject. Like i was on the titanic for several years.

i wonder if his abusive ex gf wasn't a extremist feminist. it is bit irritating. but you can just avoid reading his threads for real?

he also post lost of anti Christians threads which upsets me a lot, so I stopped opening any threads with christian in it or any threads related to christian bashing. been lot happier here cause of it. happier not happy.

hugs AspieOtaku

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 1:50 am

ominous wrote:
Jesus Christ please stop posting about feminists and find something else to do with yourself. Every damned day here you are perseverating about this topic and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here who is wholly tired of it. Move on.
Cool your jets man Im just saying feminism is not against men, I am actually trying to positive about feminism for once be happy about that, what I am saying is radical feminism is against men which isnt feminism but sexism and fall into the femnazi category. I don't identify as a feminist or an MRA I am a man, I am an athiest and am against religion and make jokes about it same with feminism but recently I have had an epipheny that bigotry, hatred, sexism, and racism is the true enemy. Are all men rapists? Nope if you dissagree with that then you need to see a shrink are all women evil backstabbers? Again no are all women bad? Are all men bad? I really don't think so although sometimes its hard to tell the difference who is good or bad these days and simply dismiss all people are bad and out to get you and shut myself in from the rest of humanity out of fear of being robbed conned raped etc but I want to try to look through all that and I simply see all people are both good and evil both women and men it just takes time to see that not all people are evil, women nor men.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Feb 2015, 1:54 am

I really hate MRAs as they want to go back to traditionalism where the women just pop out babies and the males slave away.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 2:02 am

Orangez wrote:
I really hate MRAs as they want to go back to traditionalism where the women just pop out babies and the males slave away.
Traditionalism is boring and just having women pop out babies and no other purpose is worse. I don't know I just wish there was some more to it otherwise we all may as well just stay single nor trust anyone these days. I have been single for 9 years and I am perfectly fine and I am sure women single as long if not longer are as well! The annoying thing society presses on both men and women is the expectation of being in a relationship being married having the man be the bread winner and do all the work while the woman just stays home and cleans the house and has kids is crap!

elliot87
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Feb 2015, 2:05 am

same with any group, a few bad apples :)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 2:11 am

elliot87 wrote:
same with any group, a few bad apples :)
Yep, I just wish all the bad apples were just tossed out of either group and greater progress would be made! We just need to call them out and turn our backs against them otherwise they will continue to give a bad rep and poor image of anything intended to being a positive change!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 2:16 am

ominous wrote:
*unsubscribed*
Thats fine this is Wrong Planet and not YouTube so go ahead I don't care.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 2:40 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
After getting a thread locked due to misconceptions of my message because of the title and misunderstood sarcasm intended I have decided to backtrack a bit and just say it as it is feminists don't hate men there may be a few who claim to be feminists but they are femnazis and pose as a detriment to the movement for gender equality! *deep breath* Anywho feminists are humanists they just want to see that women have equal rights as men, equal pay and equal responsibilities and access that men have, that is all, the ones who identify as feminists who spout out all men are evil and castrate all men bla bla bla they aren't feminists they are femnazis there is a difference. Femnazis are misandrists and bigots feminists are not they want equality, femnazis demonize men and want superiority over them and such while feminists do not. Anywho I am sorry for the misunderstanding and no longer see the feminist movement as a hate group but also pointing out the differences between the feminists and the femnazis for non feminists to see. I don't really see the MRA movement as a hate group either it is also misunderstood and only formed because of the femnazis making a poor image of the feminists movement alltogether. Women want to be treated with equal respect as well as men we are both human lets just get along and work together to fight against the real problems like bigotry.

No, your thread got locked up since you're posting threads about the same subject over and over again. Please no more feminist/antimifeminist/femnazis/antifemnazi threads.