Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 6:31 pm

I just wish that people could understand that we don't need your pity, nor your cures.
We are perfectly satisfied with ourselves.
I resent anyone telling me that there's something 'wrong' with me.

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2007, 2:55 pm

cellogirl42 wrote:
I just wish that people could understand that we don't need your pity, nor your cures.
We are perfectly satisfied with ourselves.
I resent anyone telling me that there's something 'wrong' with me.

the thing is that the leaders of the economy need their slaves and we are more likely to not put up with the stupid trends and society crap and rather focus on ourselfs and thinks like invention ,thinking,investigating and solving than they the nts just accept their slavery and work their lives off to pay taxes.
also,not all nts are like this,those who want the best for the world understand autism and dont to "cure" us.

i have my theory that these neurological disorders are caused by the poison of their products that people consume.one of the famous ASPARTAME which affects the brain tissues.more studies will be done,and we will know,but till now noone knows exactly what is the cause for autism.

sometimes i also think its the next step of evolution of men.(not the extreme autism though)

is it a problem?,well yes extreme autism it is,but it should be solved before birth not after it,because i dont think there is a cure for the asperger's i have and although its hard to deal with society i like having it because it makes me curious about the creation and i learn stuff which is useful.

peace

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 1:23 pm

I know. . I have to resist my NT tendencies sometimes. . .

Merle

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 5:15 pm

1. We are the Mk II version1

2. Know why they don't like us? Because we can think - independently. The mind is the most powerful weapon.

3. CAN sucks mud.

4. I'd like to see one of them try to "cure" me by golly!

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

MolotovCocktail
Raven
Raven

26 Mar 2007, 8:28 pm

Just remember that the mass media is really only looking for ways to get people's attention. MSNBC is not to be confused with a credible scientific source.