An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 3 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2015, 3:01 pm

anyone get the McDonald's toys?
i have Hoopa, Kyogre and Wobbafet so far....

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2015, 8:02 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Apparently you can get Unova, Johto, and Sinnoh starters in Omega Ruby! I'm going to choose Cyndaquil, Feniken, and Piplup. :heart:
I confirm this. I hatched a Shiny Piplup, Quirky Nature max IVs in only 1337? Image C:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

I'm going to reset in Omega Ruby until I get a female Piplup. :heart: Have any of you guys found Shinies? [I want a Shiny Ralts, Skitty, Eevee, and/or Vulpix. They're so beautiful!]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 8:33 pm

I got a few shiny piplups lying around. :king :lol: : I keep a few on my Person at all time!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 11:09 am

^I only have one shiny.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 3:43 pm

I love shiny piplups! I have like 7 of them, including all evolutions, though.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 3:47 pm

^ 8O How did you manage that?! :)

zeertheseer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2016, 12:56 am

I enjoy most pokemon, although I won't lie, I had a minor nerdgasm when I bought Alpha Sapphire.

AhuraMazda
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jan 2016, 7:13 pm

I dont have a favorite pokemon. My favorite aspects of the games are breeding and raising pokemon to perfection after extensively planning their moves, nature, IVs, EVs, ability, and nicknames. (Currently working on a hidden power fire chlorophyll lilligant). I watch the show in japanese with english subtitles. Much better than the english dub, and the XY&Z opening is fantastic! I have a froakie plushy and a serperior figure. Also I love the pokemon adventures manga!

Last edited by AhuraMazda on 30 Jan 2016, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhuraMazda
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jan 2016, 7:14 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
I really like the XY series (Serena is so pretty!). I don't really have a specific favorite Pokémon, since I do like many of them.

Do you like her old look better or her new one?

TiaTheDialga2005
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm

TiaTheDialga2005 wrote:
simmian7 i saw you on my thread about japanese!
i love pokemon, my fave gen is sinnoh (pachirisu, dialogue, palkia)
my fave pokemon is dialga and my fave character is ash. :D :compress: :colors:

My favourite Pokemon is now greninja!
List of favs:
1st: Greninja
2nd: Latios
3rd: Dialga
4th: Jirachi ]
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 1:08 pm

Does anyone here have the February Event Mew? I can't get it because there isn't a GameStop near me, and the only legendary I have is Groudon. :(

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 7:26 pm

AhuraMazda wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
I really like the XY series (Serena is so pretty!). I don't really have a specific favorite Pokémon, since I do like many of them.

Do you like her old look better or her new one?

Well, her old look was pretty cute, but her current look is even cuter, so I like her new look better.

ashbabies
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Feb 2016, 12:18 am

I like all the cute pokemon like togepi, sylveon, clefairy, azurrill, piplup etc
my favorite since I was little is skitty
I am so excited for pokemon sun and moon to come out!!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2016, 9:29 am

Any thoughts on what the starters and legendaries for Sun and Moon will be? I hope the fire type starter is a kitty. :heart:

FriendlyHougen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Mar 2016, 7:53 pm

I really like Mew because he stole my heart, but Cobalion is a close second. I like collecting plushes and things like that, I have a fennekin plush!