An epic Pokemon thread. (Only for Pokemon fans!)

Page 5 of 5 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:42 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^ 8O How did you manage that?! :)

My Haxorus gave them to me.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ Pieplup's Art. My YouTube Channel. You can call me pieplup or pie. If you can't see my bright blue text you can highlight it.
Special Interests: Pokémon, and Autism.
Professionally Diagnosed: with PDD-NOS, A.D.H.D., Dysgraphia, and Social Phobia.
Note: i'm not as active anymore feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me. I come on here from time to time with a spurt of activity mainly due to social isolation.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 10:44 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Any thoughts on what the starters and legendaries for Sun and Moon will be? I hope the fire type starter is a kitty. :heart:

Well, Someone is a espeon.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ Pieplup's Art. My YouTube Channel. You can call me pieplup or pie. If you can't see my bright blue text you can highlight it.
Special Interests: Pokémon, and Autism.
Professionally Diagnosed: with PDD-NOS, A.D.H.D., Dysgraphia, and Social Phobia.
Note: i'm not as active anymore feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me. I come on here from time to time with a spurt of activity mainly due to social isolation.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2016, 7:26 pm

^Kura, use Future Sight! :lol:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

Rerember McWorld, that game site that McDonalds made? You could get these 'pokemon' hats for your avatar... But the only Pokemon I see is Pikachu and Litten.

Litten? Didn't McWorld close in 2009? Maybe they just tweaked the hat's design, drew the rest of the cat, and put it in Sun and Moon?

Speaking of lost beta pokemon...http://aeroskies16.deviantart.com/art/F ... -647131144

☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪