Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Aacgectyuoki
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Mar 2015, 2:56 pm

If you want to go to a school with smart and hard-working students, stay away from my school. In my school many students have the natural talent but they don't use it in a dumb way. For example, some of the jocks in my school know their common sense without even trying, but they do rude things, such as bumping into anybody who is focusing on their own thing or talking to another person. Another person in school who annoys me is a kid who asks people to wait with him. I once waited with him for 30 minutes and had to see a psychologist afterwards.

This is how it went like.
Me: (walking through the hallway to my first period class)
Popular group member #1: What's that person's problem?
Popular group member #2: He smells like s**t and he's ret*d
Me: (unsure whether they are talking to me)
Popular group jock: (shoves me)
Me: (ignores)
Popular group members: (laugh at me)
Me: (hits one of the popular group members in the balls)
Me: (runs away as fast as possible)
Principal: (pissed off at me) (calls my name)
Principal: I saw what you did! You're suspended for the rest of the day! Go home and relax!

Why do the autistics have to be the main victims for bullying and suspension?

NerdGeekMom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2015, 4:17 pm

What is/was your major?

I ask because this kind of bullying intensifies in professional degree programs. This is why I advocate for people to study their special interest, and then go into business for themselves instead.

Aacgectyuoki
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Mar 2015, 6:55 pm

NerdGeekMom wrote:
What is/was your major?

I ask because this kind of bullying intensifies in professional degree programs. This is why I advocate for people to study their special interest, and then go into business for themselves instead.

I am in high school.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2015, 7:40 am

Can relate. Kid who was a smarta55 back in 10th grade and general bully so i was punching him a couple times.

He grabs and slammed me at the wall and 'in self-defense' threatened to kill me. He was serious , too.

So he verbally bullies me, i punch him in payback and he still feels 'in the right'.

Anyway, we both got suspended, but his was shorter.

Also, the teacher completely ignored the bullying and when the principal was told this nothing was done about it and the dumb woman wasn't spoken to at all.

Had no friends in the class to back me up 'cept this one guy who asked 'are you alright Tyrell?'

Came back to school and actually found I earned some respect for it.

This other guy who hated the guy i punched said he's there for me and would help me out if the smarta55 ever messed with me again.

The good news was the smarta55 was even afraid of my new friend.

I say look on the bright side.

Free holiday, i earned resepct, and other guy didnt mess with me again because apparently my punches really did bruise/hurt him enough to regret messing with me.

I know you punched this dude in the balls, but hey, it's got to do SOMETHING good. they shouldnt mess with you again or if they do, start finding other victims of ther bullying and help them out.

NerdGeekMom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm

Aacgectyuoki wrote:
NerdGeekMom wrote:
What is/was your major?

I am in high school.

In that case, I wish I can help, but I specialize in post-secondary education. Good luck though. I'm rooting for you!