Talk about yourself for a bit

Page 86 of 91 [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 91  Next

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2018, 11:14 am

Animals and motorbikes. It doesn't get any better than this.

Benfold
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Aug 2018, 4:10 am

Love to date with different girls and spending time online.

Floratro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Aug 2018, 5:10 pm

Hi, I'm Aryan (I'm named after an Iranian people, since my father is from Iran and my mum wanted me to have a Dutch name (Arjan is a common Dutch name)) and I speak Dutch, English (duh) and quite a bit of Spanish.

I'm not really looking for a romantic relationship, or at least not in the sense of a relationship where people have a lot of physical contact or call each other 'sweetheart' or whatever. Rather, I'm looking for someone to talk to, someone with whom I can feel safe. Nothing more. Just a friend, a close friend.

So I suppose I should write some more about myself.
I really love stargazing. A clear sky, dotted with a band of blue and white stars illuminating the dark of space, enclosing the earth, is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It's mystifying, motivating, in a sense. Lying on the grass looking up at the grandeur of the universe. If you ever get the chance, do go stargazing.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 5:41 pm

My real name is Grayson and I am 28 years old. I have black hair that is starting to speckle with shiny grey and I have hazel green/brown eyes. I have Irish and German ancestry on my Mom's side and Hawaiian, Filipino, and British on my Dad's side. I was born and raised in South Georgia so I talk with a southern accent but I despise rednecks and I don't like it when people assume I am a redneck just because of where I'm from. My favorite video games are survival horror and Asian sandbox games and my favorite movies are horror (especially classics) and comedy and my favorite TV show of all time is The Golden Girls. I am a homosexual but I have never dated or been in a relationship. I am also an atheist and pretty open about it. I have a diagnosis of both Asperger's Syndrome and Bipolar Disorder type 1 and I live with my Mom who helps take care of me and is my payee for my SSI checks. One thing I like doing is buying and collecting all sorts of things and decorating my bedroom with them. I like everything from pottery to geishas to mermaids to seashells to resin skulls to Victorian era stuff. Lately I have started working on losing weight after my gallbladder surgery and I have went from 250 pounds to 210 pounds but my goal is to get down to 180. My favorite foods are shrimp, crawdaddies, Chinese food, pepperoni pizza, and chocolate. I graduated high school but never went to college and because I am on disability I don't have a job but I have worked various part time jobs getting paid under the table like working at a dog grooming shop and a funeral home. I cannot drive so I often have to rely on my Mom for transportation. Also I have always wanted to travel and see the world and visit places like Hawaii and Japan.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 2:03 pm

I am asexual, speak 6 languages and hate the name I was given at birth with a passion.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2018, 12:30 pm

My name is as my profile. I have brown eyes, dark-auburn hair, about 165 cm tall. I'm working on losing weight after a long illness. I love dancing, writing and making chocolates, among other things. My favourite colour is gold, I love trees and the ocean, and I live alone and have always been single. I'm very happy to get to know everyone here. :)

lisamagdalena
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2018, 6:09 am

I'm Lisa Magdalena from Eastbourne, East Sussex. I'm new here, Nice to meet you, Everyone.

Seafarings
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Nov 2018, 9:44 pm

Hi my name is Steven. I just joined and I’m hoping to make some connections on here.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2018, 10:17 pm

I have 4 legs , fur and like saying dook

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

BeautyQueen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Dec 2018, 6:17 pm

Hi my name is Natalie I'm 23 I have brown hair and blue eyes

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 2:10 am

Alright, I'll bite.

I am The Grand Inquisitor of wrongplanet. Im a heterosexual white male, so basically a radical feminist's worst nightmare. Appearance-wise I'm 6 feet tall, and I have brown hair, blue eyes, a long red beard and wear glasses.

I'm 22 as stated in my profile, and I spend my free time watching content (both entertainment and educational), learning about subjects that interest me, playing chess and I also play guitar and drums, though I've been out of touch with my musical side as of late.

Politically I'm moderate, but very slightly left-leaning. Im an agnostic atheist and I enjoy dabbling in all things logic, as well as honing my wit and ability to come up with puns. Musically, I'm into heavy metal and just generally stuff that is unique.

I'm open to messages from anyone, but I'm not interested in just small-talk, or a one-sided conversation where I'm expected to help you through your problems but there is no reciprocation. I keep my expectations low most of the time because I've experienced enough disappointment by not doing so that it's not worth getting hopes up for something that may not happen. You may notice that this attitude factors into a lot of the advice I give to people, and sometimes I may come off as pessimistic, but the reality is I think being realistic about situations is the best way to tackle them and avoid disappointment. My pet peeve is illogical people and arguments.

So yeah, feel free to shoot me a message if that is your inclination. Also, women with long curly hair make me swoon.

Ligma
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2018, 12:48 pm

I'm Ren. half-white, half-Asian, brown eyes, very skinny. I'm basically a geek, I enjoy comics, vid games, anime, manga & movies. I fluently speak 2 languages: Indonesian & English & I know some Mandarin & Japanese as well. in hs, I took IT classes & I've ran several web servers within those yrs. the only sport I like is baseball (unless you count skateboarding as sport)

gsilver
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 7:37 pm

I'm 38, male, and live in Utah, though I'm not originally from there. I've been to grad school, and double-majored in math and computer science. I own a great house on the hill with panoramic views of the valley. I've had a successful career in programming. I'm the owner of a pair of friendly cats (I like dogs more, but cats are just more practical where I am in life right now). I'm a bit of a geek (anime and computer games, mostly). My weekends revolve around hiking and hot chocolate. It's not my daily driver, but I own a '68 Chevelle Malibu. I'm in good physical shape. work out frequently, and can lift full stacks of leg weights.

I'm looking for anyone to hang out with, really. I'm only romantically interested in women, but if there are any guys who live nearby and just want to hang out, let me know!

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 4:01 am

I have brown hair and eyes. My hair is long at the moment. I like Florida because it's hot and the sun. Nature interests me. I believe that there's God, and I believe that creation was created by Him. I wish we could enjoy it more.
I have a young son (baby). I have PTSD and HFA. I'm going to therapy regularly. I've been homeless once (long story). I like art. I've been given a gift in drawing and other things similar. I like walking and learning, and I like to explore my surroundings. One of my hobbies would be hiking.
I'm not really looking to date right now. I just wanted to write down some things about myself. (Maybe I'm bored.)

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 4:44 pm

Don't think I posted here but if I did it was surely over 8 years ago so people change

I'm Chummy, my personally goes by my name.. My appearance is avg in every parameter. brown eyes,short dark brown hair, white, wearing glasses mostly, avg height (180cm/5 feet) I am relatively thin but I do keep a routine of casually exercising mostly push ups sit ups etc. So I am not skeleton looking but normal, with thin muscles. So again, bog standard appearance

I live alone by myself. I have an extremely clean and tidy apartment but I'm not OCD at all lol. Work as a piano teacher in a community music center and also as a musical instructor for an ensemble of people with special needs in another place, (two jobs atm, hopefully gonna commit to the first full time next year) because I'm also a student for MA in music technology and visual media. Hopefully it goes well. Nice to meet ya folks, read a lot about interesting people. I play Piano and Ukulele and am good at that. I like dogs, I speak 3 languages. I also have absolute hearing (perfect pitch)

btw I live in the desert and love it... Clean air. No pollution.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 12:35 am

Chummy wrote:
Don't think I posted here but if I did it was surely over 8 years ago so people change

I'm Chummy, my personally goes by my name.. My appearance is avg in every parameter. brown eyes,short dark brown hair, white, wearing glasses mostly, avg height (180cm/5 feet) I am relatively thin but I do keep a routine of casually exercising mostly push ups sit ups etc. So I am not skeleton looking but normal, with thin muscles. So again, bog standard appearance

I live alone by myself. I have an extremely clean and tidy apartment but I'm not OCD at all lol. Work as a piano teacher in a community music center and also as a musical instructor for an ensemble of people with special needs in another place, (two jobs atm, hopefully gonna commit to the first full time next year) because I'm also a student for MA in music technology and visual media. Hopefully it goes well. Nice to meet ya folks, read a lot about interesting people. I play Piano and Ukulele and am good at that. I like dogs, I speak 3 languages. I also have absolute hearing (perfect pitch)

btw I live in the desert and love it... Clean air. No pollution.

You speak 3 languages? :o