Do our (US Citizens) voices matter to our government?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Mar 2015, 9:50 am

I've been having so many doubts bout how much we matter as citizens. We do not want the NSA doing what we know they are doing. We speak up about it and it and it's still going on. So many people talk about it negatively and still the government ignores us. People have protested about big companies paying off the politians, because so many of the people who do work fight to get by. Very little gets done there. Corrupt officials get off too much anymore, too. I'm not expecting perfection, but there's nothing being done to improve or stop these things and I don't think any of us are being heard at all. It's like they pick and choose what they listen to. I expect them to listen to everything or at least the very important things, which are ignored at times. Again I don't expect perfection. Also I love how some things are living here where I was born. Some countries don't have it this good.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2015, 11:44 am

No.

Next question. :P

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2015, 12:35 pm

Yes. Your voice matters very much. This is why billions are spent to influence you.

You see, the voters (controlled by the above noted propaganda) CONTROL who gets the lion's share of the corporate graft (although I also agree with the above post).

This is why elections are so exciting.

Mari3l
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm

Of course not.

Unless you're bourgeois.

Whathappened
Raven
Raven

17 Mar 2015, 9:10 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Yes. Your voice matters very much. This is why billions are spent to influence you.

You see, the voters (controlled by the above noted propaganda) CONTROL who gets the lion's share of the corporate graft (although I also agree with the above post).

This is why elections are so exciting.

LOL.