Mind of Mencia 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
the Sarah Silverman Program 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Losonti
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Mar 2007, 8:39 am

skafather84 wrote:
"carlos mencia" aka ned holness is a thief and an insult to hard working comics whose jokes he's stolen.

And people who lie about someone's ethnicity and name while claiming they stole a bunch of incredibly lame jokes are just as bad.

The only thing he changed was his first name, which was in fact "Ned." His last name has always been Mencia and he has never claimed to be Mexican. He is Honduran.

So Joe Rogan can go sit in a corner and die, I never found him funny in the first place.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2007, 2:50 pm

Losonti wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
"carlos mencia" aka ned holness is a thief and an insult to hard working comics whose jokes he's stolen.

And people who lie about someone's ethnicity and name while claiming they stole a bunch of incredibly lame jokes are just as bad.

The only thing he changed was his first name, which was in fact "Ned." His last name has always been Mencia and he has never claimed to be Mexican. He is Honduran.

So Joe Rogan can go sit in a corner and die, I never found him funny in the first place.

no, his name was holness...he took his mom's name and claimed to be mexican....and he certainly makes a lot of mexican jokes and puts on that accent. traditionally speaking....normally the dad's name is taken....so it'd be holness....he changed it to mencia later. that's a fact.

Eric_C
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Apr 2007, 3:40 pm

South Park. I feel it's better than anything else they got on there.

_Eric ;)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 1:22 pm

The Sarah Silverman Program is funny, But I like Mind Of Mencia more. Chappelle's Show has too many commercials in it.

But my all-time favorite Comedy Central show is Drawn Together.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 1:33 pm

South Park.

The alternative to comedy central here is Paramount Comedy channel. :D