My school work makes me want to cry.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

CuiBono?
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

Hello.

I would like to preface this by saying I am sleep deprived and have ingested much more caffeine than is recommended so I am likely overly emotional and totally irrational.

I was having fun doing my economics school work and even starting on the test I was fine. However every time I have to do a supply and demand graph I get confused and it is an absolute miserable failure. I'm supposed to be a genius and I can't even manage a basic supply and demand graph, it is one of the most basic things in economics and it confuses me every god damn time. I quite literally cry every time I get a question involving those graphs. I don't know why but I just can't draw them correctly.

I have three more economics workbooks to finish, they all involve supply and demand graphs. Because as I said it is a basic concept that I am apparently too stupid to comprehend

So if anyone wants to suggest what a supply and demand graph showing the effects of increased immigration on both the aggregate demand and aggregate supply would look like that would be fantastic.

Oh and getting any decent assistance from my school is not going to happen, whenever I present a problem I am having with the work they misunderstand the part I find difficult and explain something I already know.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 5:23 am

How I envy you. I'd much rather be a confused and stressed out 17 year old than a confused and stressed out 27 year old. What a difference a decade makes. You don't have to fit your schoolwork around a full time job. Was I mad to start working and start college in the same year? Probably. Most people go to college then get a job but I'm trapped in a misguided attempt to relive my squandered youth.

Anyway, that's enough about my problems. I wish I could help you with your problems but I'm not familiar with the material. Perhaps if you could post scans of some of the questions, I or someone else could answer them or at least provide an example. As it stands now, it's hard for me to come up with an answer without a question.