Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Apr 2015, 1:56 pm

Like that maniac was going to get off.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2010
Age: 50
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,185
Location: Canada

08 Apr 2015, 1:59 pm

Would you like to add a news link to your post so we can read what you're talking about?



SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2015
Age: 19
Posts: 108
Location: Abilene, Texas

08 Apr 2015, 2:05 pm

He deserves the death penalty if you ask me



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Apr 2015, 6:01 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:
Would you like to add a news link to your post so we can read what you're talking about?


Boston bomber, remember? He and his serial killer brother were Islamic extremists who had set off an explosive device during the Boston Marathon. Only he alone survived the manhunt to be prosecuted.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,838
Location: Stendec

08 Apr 2015, 6:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
MollyTroubletail wrote:
Would you like to add a news link to your post so we can read what you're talking about?
Boston bomber, remember? He and his serial killer brother were Islamic extremists who had set off an explosive device during the Boston Marathon. Only he alone survived the manhunt to be prosecuted.
... after running over and killing his own brother, too.

Link to CNN article: "Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts in Boston bombing"



trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,920

08 Apr 2015, 6:40 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
MollyTroubletail wrote:
Would you like to add a news link to your post so we can read what you're talking about?
Boston bomber, remember? He and his serial killer brother were Islamic extremists who had set off an explosive device during the Boston Marathon. Only he alone survived the manhunt to be prosecuted.
... after running over and killing his own brother, too.

Link to CNN article: "Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts in Boston bombing"


But that's a good thing, isn't it? These people want to die for their faith, he just gave his brother a little "nudge" towards Paradise. Good riddance.



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,850
Location: en cendres avec ma chère marcia

10 Apr 2015, 12:08 am

the mom swearing her son is innocent, of course. (this) if not death, i imagine he'll get plenty of punishment by the prisoners themselves.

i would not want to be his lawyer right now!


_________________
❄join my discord pls❄

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

10 Apr 2015, 12:35 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
the mom swearing her son is innocent, of course. (this) if not death, i imagine he'll get plenty of punishment by the prisoners themselves.

i would not want to be his lawyer right now!


I read where she was accusing the US government of perpetrating a "false flag" operation, by faking an explosion, and covering actors with fake blood for the news cameras. Then she threatened the west for killing Muslims.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,187

10 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
the mom swearing her son is innocent, of course. (this) if not death, i imagine he'll get plenty of punishment by the prisoners themselves.

i would not want to be his lawyer right now!


I read where she was accusing the US government of perpetrating a "false flag" operation, by faking an explosion, and covering actors with fake blood for the news cameras. Then she threatened the west for killing Muslims.


Yeah, the mom is protesting that both of her sons are divine, pure angels from heaven and all this stuff. I got news for you lady - one of your divine pure angel sons killed the other one by running him over with an SUV.



AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,966
Location: Riding on a Dragon

10 Apr 2015, 5:45 pm

Now can we please execute him already? He's living off of our taxdollars!



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,850
Location: en cendres avec ma chère marcia

10 Apr 2015, 6:14 pm

i guess we find out beginning on the 21st, the sentencing trial is apparently one day after the marathon. i'm not sure if that would be appropriate timing or not, maybe.


_________________
❄join my discord pls❄

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,820
Location: Portland, Oregon

11 Apr 2015, 3:35 pm

He should be given life in prison in a maximum security prison far away from anyone else! :x


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 71,497
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

11 Apr 2015, 3:53 pm

Good. He deserves it. His mother is absolutely unbelievable.


_________________
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.
Do, or do not. There is no try. One size does not fit all.
No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.


ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

13 Apr 2015, 8:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Like that maniac was going to get off.


He is not a maniac. He is an evil young man.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

13 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Like that maniac was going to get off.


He is not a maniac. He is an evil young man.


That is doubtlessly true. Well, lets say that his were the actions of a maniac, but he was in fact evil.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer