Places you'd like to visit, or have visited

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

SerOrange
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2015, 9:24 pm

I thought it'd be fun to know what kind of places you guys would like to visit, or have visited in the past. I looked around for similar threads but could only find two that dated back a few years. So I'm going ahead and starting this thread :)
Feel free to include images for viewing pleasure if you'd like.

Here are two places that I'd love to visit sometime.

Pyongyang, North Korea

Image Source: http://www.meow.fr/North-Korea/

São Tomé and Príncipe

Image Source: https://goista.com/the-breathtakingly-beautiful-beaches-of-sao-tome-and-principe/

A few places that I've been to before and enjoyed are:
- Minorca
- Cyprus
- Italy

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 3:09 am

I'd like to visit:

Samoa
Costa Rica
Barcelona.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 8:22 am

I'd liked to visit South America, and Australia----I haven't been to those 2 continents, yet----and, I've always wanted to go to Egypt, to see the pyramids.

Oh, also..... I'd LOVE to take one of those African Safari Photographic tours----where they take you to all the best spots to photograph the animals----I'm a HUGE fan of wild cats!!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 1:16 pm

I've also thought many times of vising North Korea. My approach is somewhat different, though. I want to get a suit that is bullet proof and bomb proof then sail to North Korea. There, I would infiltrate all the work camps and free the people. I'd also find time to dismantle the government and bring them around to democracy or rejoin South Korea.

SerOrange
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2015, 3:09 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea. Would you happen to have room for one more on that boat of yours?

The main reason I'd love to visit North Korea is to experience a country that's sort of stagnated in terms of development, like a whole country stuck in a time capsule. Oh, and also to see how the day-to-day lives are when the general public is cut off from the outside world.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2015, 7:30 am

Places I haven't been but would like to go to (bad grammar I know, cba fixing it):

Cambodia
Trieste
Ha Long bay
Patagonia
Tibet
Schwangau (or anywhere in the Schwarzwald)
Anywhere with fjords and the Araura Borealis