Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TimT
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2007, 2:56 pm

Hey Fuzzy, of course the bikers left you alone -- you were "being attentive" to them. Besides you were their source of booze! But from that vantage point you probably saw fights break out because "he looked at me wrong." According to a book by a bouncer I read a while back, It's okay to make a sweeping look, where you pan across the crowd, lingering momentarily on the person.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 3:09 pm

TimT wrote:
But staring without listening or having a topic means either fight or sex. She assumed it meant sex. Don't try that stare at a biker in a bar! :idea:

Also staring in that situation might make the woman think you are a psycho/stalker and she needs to duck for cover.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 4:18 pm

TimT wrote:
Hey Fuzzy, of course the bikers left you alone -- you were "being attentive" to them. Besides you were their source of booze! But from that vantage point you probably saw fights break out because "he looked at me wrong." According to a book by a bouncer I read a while back, It's okay to make a sweeping look, where you pan across the crowd, lingering momentarily on the person.

Book sounds interesting. Title? I bet lots of aspies would find it fascinating. The things I learned at that job... still, some aspies would be great at it, and others would get eaten for lunch.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 4:37 pm

Stare=sex or violence

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 4:38 pm

krex wrote:
Stare=sex or violence

What? I might have been telling the bikers that I wanted to sex them? Eww!

KalahariMeerkat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Mar 2007, 10:03 pm

I don't like to look at any part of a person what-so-ever.