What was your high school label? Jock, nerd, prep, emo, etc.

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What was your high school label?
Nerd 22%  22%  [ 12 ]
Jock 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Prep 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Goth 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
None of the above 70%  70%  [ 38 ]
I'm not in high school yet. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 54

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2018, 1:00 am

Ghost because I doubt many even remember I was there at the time they were, I barely registered at any place of education, I became less real the older I got as most of my peers changed in ways that were incomprehensible to me, I changed too but it seemed to be in the wrong direction :lol:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2018, 1:09 am

Weirdo loser.

Or maybe that’s what I thought I was. I was ignored by 90% of people, so it’s probably true.

isloth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2018, 1:33 am

Yeah, like many here I would say I was ignored by 99% of people, but I think they'd definitely call me a nerd if they knew me. I mean I wore glasses and would always lug around some fiction book that I'd read during classes, or when I was the only person in the cafeteria sitting at a table by myself (shudder), doesn't get much nerdier than that! :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if the first time a lot of people saw me was ,ironically, at graduation, since I had to give a speech to everyone (most awkward, cringe speech of all time btw).