Freddie Gray----Latest Developments in Investigation.....

Page 9 of 9 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2015, 5:43 pm

dionysian wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
I ventured downtown, yesterday----everything is so very sad-looking----all boarded-up, from the fires and vandalism----SOOOO sad.....

That's how it looked when I was there 2 years ago.

Well, I'm thinking it has something to do with the eyes with which someone views a place..... I've seen downtown, maybe, a hundred times, in that timespan----so, the part(s) YOU saw wouldn't be a surprise to me; whereas, the parts that *I* saw, the other day, were so very sad because that was new to me----and, it was stores to which I've given my custom.

dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2015, 5:53 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
dionysian wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
I ventured downtown, yesterday----everything is so very sad-looking----all boarded-up, from the fires and vandalism----SOOOO sad.....

That's how it looked when I was there 2 years ago.

Well, I'm thinking it has something to do with the eyes with which someone views a place..... I've seen downtown, maybe, a hundred times, in that timespan----so, the part(s) YOU saw wouldn't be a surprise to me; whereas, the parts that *I* saw, the other day, were so very sad because that was new to me----and, it was stores to which I've given my custom.

We marched through the city from East Baltimore, through West Baltimore and out. I don't know the city well enough to remember the exact route.

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS