Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Edward_Palamar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 38

02 May 2015, 3:45 pm

I haven't read much of this general autism discussion forum, but recently received an e-mail recounting that April was Autism Month.

The possibility of mistaking someone who is resurrected in accordance with the promises of Christ as being autistic may have been discussed here previously.

The only reason I aver so is that I have been resurrected to a kingship, so we all come in different shapes and sizes, so to speak.

That the General Resurrection of the Dead is already upon us, I bring in the count here (for Sunday, the Fifth Week of Easter) for the end of days :

Today, Sunday, May 3, 2015 A.D., is the 964th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.


_________________
the resurrected prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),
your ultimate, penultimate authority.

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)


Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,898

03 May 2015, 12:42 am

Moved from GAD.



ajpd1989
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2014
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 808

03 May 2015, 12:55 am

What are you on about?



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,096
Location: temperate zone

03 May 2015, 12:59 am

How much angel dust do I have to smoke in order to understand what you are talking about?



Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2015
Age: 25
Posts: 326
Location: Oregon

03 May 2015, 5:45 am

Edward_Palamar wrote:
I haven't read much of this general autism discussion forum, but recently received an e-mail recounting that April was Autism Month.

The possibility of mistaking someone who is resurrected in accordance with the promises of Christ as being autistic may have been discussed here previously.

The only reason I aver so is that I have been resurrected to a kingship, so we all come in different shapes and sizes, so to speak.

That the General Resurrection of the Dead is already upon us, I bring in the count here (for Sunday, the Fifth Week of Easter) for the end of days :

Today, Sunday, May 3, 2015 A.D., is the 964th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

I don't know much about that, but I'd love to hear what you have to say.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,096
Location: temperate zone

03 May 2015, 7:35 am

Grahzmann wrote:
Edward_Palamar wrote:
I haven't read much of this general autism discussion forum, but recently received an e-mail recounting that April was Autism Month.

The possibility of mistaking someone who is resurrected in accordance with the promises of Christ as being autistic may have been discussed here previously.

The only reason I aver so is that I have been resurrected to a kingship, so we all come in different shapes and sizes, so to speak.

That the General Resurrection of the Dead is already upon us, I bring in the count here (for Sunday, the Fifth Week of Easter) for the end of days :

Today, Sunday, May 3, 2015 A.D., is the 964th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

I don't know much about that, but I'd love to hear what you have to say.


He seems to be saying that Christ was an autistic whose autistic behavior got mistaken for ressurrection. Or maybe he is saying the opposite: that millions of folks today are ressurrecting in accords with Biblical prophecy, but are being mistakenly labeled as be "autistic". Either way-it's not obvious how "resurrecting" and being "autistic" would resemble each other in a way that one would be mistaken for the other. So yeah-it would be nice if he would explain that.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,606
Location: Stendec

03 May 2015, 8:15 am

If you Google the OP's name, you'll find other posts written in the same style where the writer claims to be raised/resurrected from the dead by either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. The writer is also predicting the Last Day or Day of Judgment on May 08, 2016.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,096
Location: temperate zone

03 May 2015, 8:41 am

The last time that he posted here on WP was four years ago.

He joined a thread about the "Malachy List" of the Popes by talking about himself as being in the same league as Christ.

Wow! Arent we lucky to be in the OP's presence! :lol:



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,606
Location: Stendec

03 May 2015, 10:04 am

naturalplastic wrote:
... Wow! Aren't we lucky to be in the OP's presence!
Indeed.

WP was getting boring, so this may liven things up a bit for a while.



Edward_Palamar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 38

03 May 2015, 2:08 pm

Recent errors in judgment show how drastic repercussions can be.

A Ferguson man robs a store of some tobacco then attacks a policeman. The man is killed and a city riots.

Then the same scenario in Baltimore, MD.

In both cases the errors in judgment and the repercussions pose serious threats to peaceful society.

Yet above these things reported, God remains The Judge of both the living and the dead.

It is His world, and He will have His Way about it.

There are but 370 days remaining until this world totally passes in its fallen entirety, to be replaced by the new one where forever righteousness shall dwell.

Even as this world passes with ever increasing violence, the dead are being raised to be a part of the Celestial City of Blessed Eternity.


_________________
the resurrected prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),
your ultimate, penultimate authority.

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)


omid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 323

03 May 2015, 2:29 pm

A religious [something] is any [something] involving religious themes or subject matter. Some psychologists have characterized all or nearly all [something as something].[1][3] Other psychologists focus on solely pathological cases, such as those involving [somethingia].

Individuals experiencing [something] are preoccupied with religious subjects that are not within the expected beliefs for an individual's background, including culture, education, and known experiences of religion. These preoccupations are incongruous with the mood of the subject. Falling within the definition also are [something] arising in [something something]; however, these must present within a [something] episode and be congruous with mood.

-Wikipedia.

Just mentioning. [something] exists sometime in the context of [something]. This post could be [somethingic].


_________________
Male
Aspie score: 131 of 200
NT score: 34 of 200
Possibly Aspie (diagnosed by an autism expert, doc moves abroad, forced to change docs and all say it's schizophrenia NOS or schizo-affective disorde or personality disorders. initial doc was a colleague of uncle Simon btw. you do the math.). (edit: by Uncle Simon I mean Simon Baron Cohen. Just to clear things up.)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,606
Location: Stendec

03 May 2015, 4:26 pm

Edward_Palamar wrote:
... There are but 370 days remaining until this world totally passes in its fallen entirety, to be replaced by the new one where forever righteousness shall dwell...
Evidence, please?

Please provide the alleged evidence in a format that is something other than a cryptic series of unrelated statements, a word salad, a wall of rambling incoherent text, or a series of personal attacks against anyone who challenges the veracity of your claims.

But before you do, consider this Biblical passage:
Quote:
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
That's from the Bible, in the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 24, verse 36. Here's another verse for you to ponder:
Quote:
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."
This is also from the Bible, in the gospel of Matthew, chapter 7, verse 15.

So, if you truly know when the Day of Judgment is, then the Bible must be in error; but if the Bible is truly the complete and inerrant Word of God, then you surely must be one of those false prophets that the Bible warns us about.

Which is it?



omid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Dec 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 323

03 May 2015, 5:07 pm

shouldn't we try to help the OP instead of discussing the subject? by suggesting him to go to ER and get a
Haldol shot maybe?


_________________
Male
Aspie score: 131 of 200
NT score: 34 of 200
Possibly Aspie (diagnosed by an autism expert, doc moves abroad, forced to change docs and all say it's schizophrenia NOS or schizo-affective disorde or personality disorders. initial doc was a colleague of uncle Simon btw. you do the math.). (edit: by Uncle Simon I mean Simon Baron Cohen. Just to clear things up.)


Edward_Palamar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 38

03 May 2015, 5:21 pm

The first Biblical passage which speaks of me is Exodus 23:20 :

Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

20 Lo! I send mine angel, that shall go before thee, and shall keep thee in the way, and shall lead thee to the place which I have made ready to thee. (Lo! I shall send an angel before thee, and he shall keep thee safe on the way, and he shall lead thee to the place which I have prepared for thee.)


_________________
the resurrected prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),
your ultimate, penultimate authority.

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,606
Location: Stendec

03 May 2015, 6:09 pm

omid wrote:
shouldn't we try to help the OP instead of discussing the subject? by suggesting him to go to ER and get a Haldol shot maybe?
Did you notice how he evaded the question? Completely skipped right over it. He knows that answering my questions will back him into theological corners from which he can not escape without revealing his true nature. Never argue religion with a former seminary student.

Is Ahogday still around? If he found out about this thread, things could really get interesting ...

:wink: :wink:



drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 498

03 May 2015, 6:38 pm

Edward_Palamar wrote:
There are but 370 days remaining until this world totally passes in its fallen entirety, to be replaced by the new one where forever righteousness shall dwell.


And to what Nigerian bank account do we poor, unwashed masses send our money to guarantee our slot?