Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

asdisme
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2015, 12:47 am

Hello...my name is Imari and I am an adult with Autism and I am conducting research for my Doctorate in Education. My research targets Young Adults with Autism who have graduated high school ages 18-25. If you are a person who fits this criteria and are willing to fill out a few completely confidential completely online surveys PLEASE use the link at the bottom of this paragraph and I will follow-up with you via email or send me a message here and I will respond.

Thank You!! !

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XL5QSGV

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2015, 10:08 am

Bump!

I contacted this researcher and pretty much immediately made friends with her. She told me that she's expanded her age pool to now be 18+. She's having trouble recruiting participants, even though her survey should only take about 20-30 minutes to complete.

She's studying the affects that transition programs have on emotional well-being. This is important work because it will help show how effective these programs are.

She's also a really nice person. Help her if you can!

RhodyStruggle
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2015, 12:01 pm

I didn't respond at first because I'm 30 but since the age pool has been expanded I did fill out the survey.

A burden discerned in the blood you taste

asdisme
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 May 2015, 12:21 pm

Thank You!! ! I am having a really difficult time finding participants willing to complete the surveys. Everything is online and all 3 surveys take no more than 30 minutes. All information is completely confidential. I need about 15 more participants to take all 3 surveys in order to have a full data set. PLEASE if you know anyone who MIGHT be interested in helping, send them this link and I will contact them via email to follow up and complete the other 2 Surveys.

Thanks Again :-)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3NQCNLD