Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2015, 4:45 pm

I've been called names, and been beaten up by people like, my older sister, I've had people snap and say mean things. All these things do make me map depending on the intensity but I think the single thing that makes me the most mad is when people genuinely act like your friend and the use you. I met women in the past who come across as good friends whom opened up to me but found they used me. Another thing that makes me the most mad is the same kind of friends who come across as your best friend, whom opened up ect. But suddenly stops contacting you and doesn't hang out with you anymore for some unexplainable reason. Those two things are the single two things that make me livid beyond the devil from hell and will never get over. Do you feel like your that way too?

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2015, 10:32 pm

Can't say it does, as these days, my default setting is to expect people are using me for some reason. Hopefully, one I can understand. It's not a malicious or bitter attitude, either - everyone is using everyone else for some reason. You mean people have used you for reasons you didn't think were appropriate? Some friends might be using you as company when they go out and have fun, or a lover might be using you to have a connection and experience love or whatever. Your parents might be using you as their sense of purpose, a reason to keep going. These things are not necessarily bad things.
For me, the conflict comes up when I don't realise what someone is using me for specifically, and believe their interest is elsewhere, like you mentioned. But that's more a problem with deception than using. I didn't like it when my former friends behaved as if they were using me for friendship purposes, but their real motivations were sexually based. If I'd understood they wanted to use me for sex from the beginning, I would have amiably declined to be involved because I don't want sex. No harm done. But because I thought they wanted friendship and they didn't, it was the deception that bothered me.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 1:13 pm

Nobody would use me because they'd regret it. If someone genuinely needed help with something they'd ask me nicely or move onto someone less perceptive to use.

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.