Operation Jade Helm, and martial law coming to Texas

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2015, 6:14 pm

First the gov said those trains with shackles were for transporting vehicles and equipment, now they say it's for transporting foreign terrorists. Why should we believe them?

They say they're practicing for the Middle East in Texas due to similar terrain, but why in or near cities, and why the stuff about testing how they mix with and hide within the general public/the community? You can't do that in Afghanistan or Iraq unless you know the language and have brown skin. Liars.

I'm scared for my son in Texas. I'm going there soon. I hope Texas kicks the federal collective ass.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 12:16 am

Short discussion on Jade Helm here:

viewtopic.php?t=284917

It's most likely what I call a "paper false flag", an event that occurs only on paper/computer that is a disinfo attempt by the govt to sow fear among the far right kook fringe, probably for the purpose of triggering arrests of "domestic terrorists" who are actually nutty but relatively harmless Americans who believe the hype, in order to make the FBI look good.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 12:20 am

I'm more worried about a nationwide domestic intifada movement among the underclasses [below middle-class]. IMHO that will be the final straw leading to the mass disposal of the underclass.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 8:00 pm

pezar wrote:

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=284917

It's most likely what I call a "paper false flag", an event that occurs only on paper/computer that is a disinfo attempt by the govt to sow fear among the far right kook fringe, probably for the purpose of triggering arrests of "domestic terrorists" who are actually nutty but relatively harmless Americans who believe the hype, in order to make the FBI look good.

So...

The government is purposely out to create bad PR for itself in order to... create good PR itself?

The government is purposely creating the notion that it is about install martial law on Texas in order to provoke crazy Texans to commit acts of domestic terrorism so that...the government can be seen to be arresting domestic terrorists?

Have I got it right?

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 8:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
pezar wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=284917

So...

The government is purposely out to create bad PR for itself in order to... create good PR itself?

The government is purposely creating the notion that it is about install martial law on Texas in order to provoke crazy Texans to commit acts of domestic terrorism so that...the government can be seen to be arresting domestic terrorists?

Have I got it right?

It sounds illogical, yes, but that is pretty much what they're doing. They do it all the time. Look up Hal Turner, he was a radio host (on American domestic shortwave radio) who would implore his listeners to kill blacks and Jews and topple the govt. A lot of people wondered why the feds didn't shut him down. Turns out he was a disinfo agent for exactly the purpose I said, to get kooks to act in ways that would lead to the arrests of the kooks. Turner was eventually tossed in prison when his handlers got tired of him. He became something of a loose cannon, and got canned.

And then there's Ruby Ridge, a situation related to a sting operation where FBI agents would go around at gun shows and ask people to saw the barrels off shotguns, for the purpose of pumping up arrest stats. Randy Weaver made the mistake of saying yes to the undercover G-man, so the FBI rolled up to his place in full armor holding rules of engagement that allowed them to shoot the Weaver family on sight. If you read about Ruby Ridge, what the FBI did is beyond bizarre, training huge spotlights on the cabin and playing heavy metal music at 140 decibels through huge speakers aimed at the cabin. Weaver eventually got a multimillion dollar settlement, but his son and wife remain dead.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 12:51 am

pezar wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
pezar wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=284917

So...

Have I got it right?

It sounds illogical, yes, but that is pretty much what they're doing. They do it all the time. Look up Hal Turner, he was a radio host (on American domestic shortwave radio) who would implore his listeners to kill blacks and Jews and topple the govt. A lot of people wondered why the feds didn't shut him down. Turns out he was a disinfo agent for exactly the purpose I said, to get kooks to act in ways that would lead to the arrests of the kooks. Turner was eventually tossed in prison when his handlers got tired of him. He became something of a loose cannon, and got canned.

And then there's Ruby Ridge, a situation related to a sting operation where FBI agents would go around at gun shows and ask people to saw the barrels off shotguns, for the purpose of pumping up arrest stats. Randy Weaver made the mistake of saying yes to the undercover G-man, so the FBI rolled up to his place in full armor holding rules of engagement that allowed them to shoot the Weaver family on sight. If you read about Ruby Ridge, what the FBI did is beyond bizarre, training huge spotlights on the cabin and playing heavy metal music at 140 decibels through huge speakers aimed at the cabin. Weaver eventually got a multimillion dollar settlement, but his son and wife remain dead.

Living in the Spokane area, I reside close to Ruby Ridge on the other side of the state line with Idaho, and I still recall what had happened there. Sure, the feds' conduct was hardly exemplary in that situation, but the facts that you stated aren't entirely correct. The feds in fact had been trying to compromise Weaver with threat of prosecution to turn informant for them, and get inside the Aryan Nations' compound in north Idaho, as Weaver himself was a rabid white supremacist. Well, Weaver didn't bite, then when he had been given the wrong court date, this cretin just decides, "f*ck it," and goes home, instead of trying to sort out the date situation. As the local law enforcement were too afraid of him (he was known to have threatened his neighbors at gun point, and had convincingly lied about having special forces training), the feds were called in, and the rest is history. The fact is, Randy Weaver and all those other racist sons-of-bitches who had flooded into my part of the country with their loony fantasies of starting a whites only homeland, were hardly just innocently keeping to themselves. Groups that had sprung from the Aryan Nations, such as The Order, and the Phineas Brotherhood (who in fact had robbed a bank in my neighborhood) were guilty of violent crimes in order to realize their racist fantasies. While I'm sorry that Weaver's wife and son had died, that's where my sympathy for the lot of them ends.
As far as Operation Jade Helm is concerned: it's just another paranoid, anti-government fantasy stirred up by the tea baggers, which Republican politicians have been riding in on in order to court the far right vote. Which means, they'll lose the next Presidential election again, as most of the country is hardly characterized by belonging to the radical right, and will vote accordingly. Instead of fearing the liberals in government taking away our liberty, people should be asking why Republicans are even courting the lunatic fringe.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 4:19 pm

This is all about paranoid delusions on the right wing. It's been around forever. I can remember my mother talking about the Trilateral Commission in the 1950's and 1960's. They were the boogyman then...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 4:38 pm

pcuser wrote:
This is all about paranoid delusions on the right wing. It's been around forever. I can remember my mother talking about the Trilateral Commission in the 1950's and 1960's. They were the boogyman then...

I remember marveling at how my friendly nightly NBC newscaster john chancellor being a member of the trilateral commission- I remember thinking, "but he doesn't LOOK evil!" :scratch:

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 4:45 pm

pcuser wrote:
ironically the 'race war' that the tea party has been worrying about is pretty much a rehash of Manson's 'predictions'

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 6:55 pm

Fugu wrote:
pcuser wrote:
ironically the 'race war' that the tea party has been worrying about is pretty much a rehash of Manson's 'predictions'

Turn that around 180 degrees-Helter Skelter came out of 60s predictions by the far right AND the far left that there would be a race war that would destroy the Evil Capitalist System and pave the way for either a "restoration of the Constitution" or a Bolshevik-style Communist state. The John Birchers were talking about a race rebellion when Charlie was still in jail in the Midwest. And then there's the Black Panthers. When the race war failed to materialize, some on the Far Left decided that Charlie was right and that "we need to show Blackie how it's done" and started a wave of bombings. Some of the Leftist terrorists were active into the Reagan Presidency-the May 19th Communist Organization was setting off bombs as late as 1985!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 7:26 pm

Fugu wrote:
pcuser wrote:

Holy crap, that's right! Goes to show you, disordered minds think alike.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 8:14 pm

pezar wrote:
Fugu wrote:
pcuser wrote:

Turn that around 180 degrees-Helter Skelter came out of 60s predictions by the far right AND the far left that there would be a race war that would destroy the Evil Capitalist System and pave the way for either a "restoration of the Constitution" or a Bolshevik-style Communist state. The John Birchers were talking about a race rebellion when Charlie was still in jail in the Midwest. And then there's the Black Panthers. When the race war failed to materialize, some on the Far Left decided that Charlie was right and that "we need to show Blackie how it's done" and started a wave of bombings. Some of the Leftist terrorists were active into the Reagan Presidency-the May 19th Communist Organization was setting off bombs as late as 1985!
interesting. so they really have come full circle.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 2:27 pm

If it's right wing paranoia then it's being fueled by earned mistrust of government......

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 2:38 pm

Raptor wrote:
If it's right wing paranoia then it's being fueled by earned mistrust of government......

Off your meds again???

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 4:03 pm

pcuser wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Off your meds again???

Not on meds and not on the dole, either.....

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 4:15 pm

"Police and Sheriff departments are starting to battle each other. Are the people in danger? Which side is right?"

"Police Sheriff's Organizing Against the Police State and Fed" (President Clinton was sued... successfully)
This Sheriff KNOWS how to be a TRUE AMERICAN who protects The Public/People from The Police-State.

It's becoming more common-place that American former military personnel & Sheriffs are actually getting pissed off at the U.S. police. Here is an example of a military veteran putting thirty cops in their place for their attempt at perpetuating a police-state...

Here is how young women feel about how America has become... a freakin' POLICE-STATE...!