Operation Jade Helm, and martial law coming to Texas

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 4:15 pm

"Police and Sheriff departments are starting to battle each other. Are the people in danger? Which side is right?"

"Police Sheriff's Organizing Against the Police State and Fed" (President Clinton was sued... successfully)
This Sheriff KNOWS how to be a TRUE AMERICAN who protects The Public/People from The Police-State.

It's becoming more common-place that American former military personnel & Sheriffs are actually getting pissed off at the U.S. police. Here is an example of a military veteran putting thirty cops in their place for their attempt at perpetuating a police-state...

Here is how young women feel about how America has become... a freakin' POLICE-STATE...!

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 6:23 pm

Raptor wrote:
If it's right wing paranoia then it's being fueled by earned mistrust of government......

True, but some on the far right tend to run with stuff like this without stopping to question whether those who disseminate it have ulterior motives. A lot of people believe somebody like Alex Jones without question, and never ask themselves why Jones is still alive and spewing on shortwave radio when Beck was silenced and Breitbart murdered. Those who get too close to the truth tend to come down with a bad case of death, yet Jones is still around. Riiiiight. And then there's Noory and his late night freak show on struggling AM radio stations. Just use some discernment, is that too much to ask?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 6:33 pm

pezar wrote:
Raptor wrote:
If it's right wing paranoia then it's being fueled by earned mistrust of government......

True, but some on the far right tend to run with stuff like this without stopping to question whether those who disseminate it have ulterior motives. A lot of people believe somebody like Alex Jones without question, and never ask themselves why Jones is still alive and spewing on shortwave radio when Beck was silenced and Breitbart murdered. Those who get too close to the truth tend to come down with a bad case of death, yet Jones is still around. Riiiiight. And then there's Noory and his late night freak show on struggling AM radio stations. Just use some discernment, is that too much to ask?

Breitbart was murdered? I tend to think he died of heart failure because he was a fat bastard, and because of all the life long bitterness he had stored up inside.
And if Beck was silenced, it was by Roger Ailes and the Australian pirate he worked for, as he was becoming too much of an embarrassment for even them.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 6:54 am

pezar wrote:
Short discussion on Jade Helm here:

http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=284917

It's most likely what I call a "paper false flag", an event that occurs only on paper/computer that is a disinfo attempt by the govt to sow fear among the far right kook fringe, probably for the purpose of triggering arrests of "domestic terrorists" who are actually nutty but relatively harmless Americans who believe the hype, in order to make the FBI look good.

That's exactly what they WANT you to believe!

They want you to believe that they are only PRETENDING that they are doing nefarious thing A as a cover for really doing nefarious thing B.

But the fact is: they are only PRETENDING to be pretending, and they really ARE doing nefarious thing A!

Nefarious thing A is a false...false front for the real false front! And is in fact...real! :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 9:43 am

naturalplastic wrote:
pezar wrote:

It's most likely what I call a "paper false flag", an event that occurs only on paper/computer that is a disinfo attempt by the govt to sow fear among the far right kook fringe, probably for the purpose of triggering arrests of "domestic terrorists" who are actually nutty but relatively harmless Americans who believe the hype, in order to make the FBI look good.

They want you to believe that they are only PRETENDING that they are doing nefarious thing A as a cover for really doing nefarious thing B.

But the fact is: they are only PRETENDING to be pretending, and they really ARE doing nefarious thing A!

Nefarious thing A is a false...false front for the real false front! And is in fact...real! :D

Those sneaky bastards! :o

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 9:53 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
pezar wrote:

Oh, there is much more than that in the world of governmental false flagging:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/ ... tacks.html

False flags have existed for centuries. What better way for a nation to attack its perceived enemies than by behaving like children ("stop hitting yourself! I'm not hitting you; you are!").

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 10:04 am

AspieUtah wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
pezar wrote:

Oh, there is much more than that in the world of governmental false flagging:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/ ... tacks.html

False flags have existed for centuries. What better way for a nation to attack its perceived enemies than by behaving like children ("stop hitting yourself! I'm not hitting you; you are!").

I was actually being sarcastic. If you recall my previous posts on this subject, I am of the school of thought that this Jade Helm thing is just a paranoid right wing wet dream.