" making an appointment to make an appointment " :-(

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 6:50 pm

As (briefly ~ for now) it says , I experienced that when trying to get HPHP help (I'll explain references that need so upon request .) ~ With the hospital which HATES me , I believe :( , likely , and likely just asking I:
(1) Walk/carry my ball & chain endlessly , thus o-ffsetting any medical hielp
(2) push more easily-lost pills on me
(3) and " bandage-yourself " stuff , as if I could easily wrap my own foot :( ! and them clean easily ! :cry:
You know , random people outside are , listening to my coughs , telling me I'm in danger... :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 5:33 pm

...I really think the possibility , with the lack of care for my bad leg :cry: ~ that death or potential amputation :( beckon on the horizon ~ And , remember , even the HPHP refused to even bandage my open-wounded bad foot , saying " I should visit a podiatrist " before that is done ~ TWO WEEKS from that day , which I tink would be a reasonable presumed amount ~ At minimum :( ~ From the Thursday they told me " Come back in a week for the appointment " ? :cry:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2015, 5:50 pm

...This rather peculiar " helpless-eccentric old bum-character " I seem to have in SC now sometimes " treated nicely " but w/the possibility of it being turned around on me was illustrated by what happened last night when I busked ~ Someone called a complaint on me when I busked at a spot7 where " you weren't supposed to busk " and the cops ran me away one was saying " Well , at least he's trying " -
Later on , I tried again at another spot - There , I think it may not have been a " correct " busking spot either but no one init7iated anything ~ A couple cops went by at one time (Were they cops o-r non-cop security ?) and didn't bother me - Later on , a cop or security went by and said " Goodnight (my name) " , in just that sense , not " Go away " --- The " nice " treatment could reverse ~ And it sure don't mean s**t regarding my need for rest/r&r care to make my wound/bad leg/bad balance get better :cry: ! !! !! !! !! !!