Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2007, 2:45 pm

I dont like school now, even though i just go in the seventh grade i have hated it in over three years now, but dont missunderstand me, it`s a bloody good school, but i`m just so bored and frustrated. the worst part about it is gym, and social stuff like trips and school balls etc.. i dont know why i get so frustrated and why i breake down in tears and frustration everytime, i have no special reason or explenasion for it, i just dont like it!
It`s probably because i have Aspergers syndrom but i really need some tips on how to defeat or how to live with this..

Lone_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 3:05 pm

I hate school too from the bottom of my heart. :( I just learnt to live with it since the options for going to school are worse than it is. Try to find a reason to go to school everyday, that might help motivate you. Just don´t give up, OK? :)

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2007, 3:15 pm

Well, thanks for the quick reply and thats a good tip!
I really dont have a big choice, except going to school and sticking to it and trying to hold out..
I really dont have much motivation and almost cant find anything positive about school.. It`s the only thing that keeps my social life alive though, except MSN..
No one understands me so i cant connect with anyone what so ever..
But now i`m going to bed and try to get a good night of sleep.. it usually helps abit..

Bye

Lone_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 3:19 pm

You sound a lot like me :( . Well, glad that I could help. Good night! :)

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2007, 7:32 am

people are alike in some areas, but diffrent in others, thats how the world goes around, nothing to do with it.. And thanks again :)

Mushroom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2007, 9:35 am

I know what you mean. School absolutely sucks- most people are absolutely annoying and rude, and you either take no interest in a subject or everything explained is so elementary. I say, try to do something that you enjoy when you're really bored and hope the teachers don't protest... as for me, most of the time I just pick a paper and start drawing... it really helps pass the time.

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2007, 10:54 am

Thanks for the reply`s!
And Mushroom thanks for the tip but i really dont have time for doodling on a paper, they pack us so full of coursework and assignments that i really cant just draw. And thats one of the reasons that i am so frustrated and bored!

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 11:01 am

Don't bring a laptop to class. Even just listening passively to a lecture can help. The alternative of posting on WP, while more enjoyable, does impact your grades a bit. And yet I'm making this post in the middle of a lecture anyways...

As for the other stuff, ugh, yeah I remember middle school. Hated it. Just do your best to get through it, not sure if there's anything else that could be done.

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2007, 12:14 pm

thanks, i don`t dare taking my laptop to class because i don`t trust everybody, and my teacher(s) wouldn`t even let me use the pc when they are talking.
so thats not an option.