Page 538 of 579 [ 9252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541 ... 579  Next

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 9:14 pm

I cut myself deeper than I usually do because I usually use drugs to deal with my anger, but I have no weed or alcohol or way to get any right now, so that's the only coping mechanism I have at the moment. It didnt even f*****g work so now I'm more angry and want to cut more + bang my head against a wall.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:32 pm

((FF)) I don't know what else to say or do. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:45 pm

How very sad that there still exist snowflakes who cannot deal with losing a rational and fact-based argument, and who then proceed to personally attack and lie about the people who delivered those very same rational and fact-based arguments, instead of simply admitting defeat or just going away.

But no . . . they have to stick around and make themselves look even more foolish by spreading their lies, even though anyone else with a rational mind can clearly see that their lies are based on their own fragile egos reacting to being on the losing side of every argument they have participated in.

Sad, very sad.

:(

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 6:39 am

FF I'm all out good ideas too. I don't know what to suggest apart from repeating myself.

Are you just venting, getting it out of your system by posting or do you want something else from posters.
What can we do to help you dude, it's frustrating watching someone self-destruct and not being able to help :(

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 9:18 am

I know exactly what you mean Fnord.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 9:19 am

I know exactly what you mean Fnord.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 10:14 am

Recidivist wrote:
FF I'm all out good ideas too. I don't know what to suggest apart from repeating myself.

Are you just venting, getting it out of your system by posting or do you want something else from posters.
What can we do to help you dude, it's frustrating watching someone self-destruct and not being able to help :(

I'm mostly just venting/getting it out of my system a lot of the time. I don't really expect anyone to like offer advice or anything, especially since everyone's already given me all the advice they can.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 3:43 pm

“Only confide in me and your therapist,” he said.

“Other people wouldn’t understand,” he said. :roll:

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 3:44 am

Why did my comment post twice? 8O

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 3:49 am

What annoys me is my comments being policed. When I write a comment or post, some people reply to say that I shouldn't have written that because of XYZ reasons, whatever. They say I should have written something completely different.

I am not here to write what other people want me to write. I'm here to write what III want to write. I am allowed to comment and post exactly what I like, as long as I'm not insulting or hurting other people, which I'm not. This is called free speech, people! Especially on a public forum like WP.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:15 am

Fairfield wrote:
I'm mostly just venting/getting it out of my system a lot of the time. I don't really expect anyone to like offer advice or anything, especially since everyone's already given me all the advice they can.

Well I hope it helps dude. :)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 1:37 pm

Fairfield wrote:
I cut myself deeper than I usually do because I usually use drugs to deal with my anger, but I have no weed or alcohol or way to get any right now, so that's the only coping mechanism I have at the moment. It didnt even f*****g work so now I'm more angry and want to cut more + bang my head against a wall.

I wish you could find a better way Fairfield I really do. I'd hate to see you damage yourself irreparably.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 1:58 pm

I'm sick of the noise of motorcycles.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 11:24 am

I got yelled at for getting a snack after waiting for 3 hours to be able to eat something and take my meds. I'm already so f*****g done so I guess I just won't f*****g eat anything for 3 days and I'll just sleep until I can go home because this isn't the first time I've been yelled at and I'm not dealing with it.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 1:34 am

everrrrrrrrrrrrrrytime, you get something done the trangulation comes in droves to destruct
not only everything outside was put in annoying overdrive, change the planning the umpteenth time,
the emergency, what's thought up one second ago is ALWAYS more important than the planning
-- and now this urgent need to have the masses upon my roof, can it get any more intrusive?
triangulation by hordes, 8)
'"we're only helping"

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 2:49 am

So tired and nauseaus sometimes wish i could collapse so people can see how tired i am