Page 517 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520 ... 577  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 11:52 am

Well I still think they are being inconsiderate, because there really is no need to stomp about late at night loud enough to shake the walls. Sometimes they make such loud knocking/banging noises too that it sounds like someone is knocking at our door.

It sounds like they spend every day for the past year (mostly late at night) putting a large piece of furniture together that keeps collapsing. Or it sounds like they're taking giant leaps across the room.
Usually when I can't sleep at night I do something quiet, such as reading or drawing or watching TV, etc. I don't start dragging out furniture and hammering and stomping around noisily.

It's just the upstairs neighbour's code to be such inconsiderate as*holes. Or have OCD. The woman who lived up there before was always cleaning, and these two pricks that live up there now sweep their floors about three times a day, in every room. When they sweep, the broom bangs against every furniture and skirting-board in the room and it's really loud for us down below. I feel like shoving the broom up their asses.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2023, 7:29 pm

yea neighbours suck

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jan 2023, 5:54 am

Bacon does not go with everything. And it should be crisp! So I've a headache & am staring at a plate of food that would be appetizing were it not covered in sad stinky bacon bits. I'd prefer bacos over this by far. And some of the bits are crispy onion bits. Love those. But the bacon...

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 12:46 pm

and men wonder why women moan about leaving the toilet seat up
i fell in the toilet in the night because my son had left the toilet seat up and it was dark and i didnt think to check i was very sleepy

iv bruised my back :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 8:42 pm

I’m sorry this happened.

Are you feeling better today?

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 6:44 am

I think it's also hygienic for people to put the toilet seat down. Things can fall in the toilet if the lid is up and you shouldn't flush the chain with the lid up as germs can fly upwards.

Luckily in our household we have two women and one man so he knows to leave the seat and lid down :lol:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 12:26 pm

I wish I could afford to retire so I wouldn't have to put up with bullies any more.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 7:13 pm

Just my body keep insisting on waking up at 7am.
My work starts at 7:30am.

How the heck should I fit less than 20 minutes on eating and hygiene? And forget anything that might occur on any changes that day?
On top of travelling time (which is 10 minutes at it's fastest)?

Yeah, yeah, I prepare things the night before. Even just bathe the night before.
Yes, I could just very much just skip breakfast and just have a brunch.
Yes, I can just fold my bike and ride with something else.

But I had enough with the bodily jet lags.
I had enough with this heavy feeling.

So, does 30 minutes from then straight out of bed enough time for a home to work transition in my case??
Actually, no. :x This didn't even include whatever impulses and ideas I can to filter through.

Yes, I can focus at will.
But is it even advisable? There's no time to wind down, there's no time to regulate, there's no time to write the whole thing down before I forget.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 7:31 pm

KitLily wrote:
I think it's also hygienic for people to put the toilet seat down. Things can fall in the toilet if the lid is up and you shouldn't flush the chain with the lid up as germs can fly upwards.

Luckily in our household we have two women and one man so he knows to leave the seat and lid down :lol:

So here's the real debate:

Seat and lid down
Seat down, lid up
Who cares, it's not a big deal to change?

:lol:

I once saw a man lecture his girlfriend's daughter to leave the seat up.
Worse, this was in her home, not his.

I scolded him, I couldn't not. I'm not just disagreeable online ya know. :oops:
About a decade later I had to work with him as a boss.
That moment the theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm starts.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 9:16 pm

I just leave the top lid up and the bottom lid down, that way I don't have to touch anything on the toilet every time I need to pee or poop, I can just sit straight down. I make frequent trips to the toilet in the night and it makes it easier and quicker when I can just sit straight down.

I know flushing makes everything in the bathroom become contaminated but I'm still alive and I hardly get sick so...yeah. :)

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 9:59 am

Oh FFS men will you please f**k off! I try my best to stop all DMs but still I get creepy men sending them. They always start out so nice and friendly but I know dam well that it will soon turn to creepy questions and comments. Of course I don't reply and I block them but I want to rant about it as it's horrible. I have written clearly 'married' and 'no DMs' on my profile pages, I've got non-descript profile photos but STILL they think I want to get creepy messages from them! :x

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 10:02 am

I know what you mean----that sucks!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 10:14 am

And I know this happens to my men friends too, they get women pestering them or sometimes men.

I know these are often bots but I've had men who I thought were online friends suddenly turning on me and 'sliding into my DMs' (terrible expression) to chat me up when I thought we were friends. That's when it's worst: the 'friend' who was waiting to chat us up all along!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2023, 11:21 am

People should learn how to talk about things which are beyond their immediate needs.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 6:21 am

I hate my upstairs neighbours. I need to introduce my new pets to my current pets, and it requires communication and listening, but I can't be without noise-cancelling headphones on in my own home because of the weirdos upstairs always stamping and banging, no matter what time of the day it is. What are these people doing that causes them to make so much noise 24/7??? Don't they ever go out? Don't they work? Don't they sleep? Don't they sit and eat or watch TV? There's only two adults and a baby up there, but they were just as noisy BEFORE the baby was born so you can't say it's the baby making all that noise.
I never hear talking or music or anything, just constant marching about. It's really annoying and is a sensory issue of mine. It's really affecting my quality of living in my own home. We've already spoken to them about it but they took no notice. The landlords probably won't do anything because it isn't loud music.

How am I supposed to introduce my pets properly with them wankers thumping and banging above my head in every room all the time?

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 7:10 am

Having the "need" to wind down. :roll:

Home at 6. Eat at 8. Sleep at 11.
Not eating at 7 and sleeping at 8.

Fricking impulses. Fricking habits. Fricking excuses in my head. Stupid mental programs.
Stupid adulthood having to un-f childhood f-ups.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.