Page 479 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482 ... 577  Next

Blueberry_Muffin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2021, 12:45 pm

I sometimes really wish there was no such thing as gender.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 1:41 pm

Blueberry_Muffin wrote:

I wish gender and gender-norms wasn't a thing either but, I have to accept the reality that they exist and a society can't be built without rules and roles within them. Interestingly enough I recently heard of a place(Sweden I think?) that is very progressive as far as gender-neutrality go and yet the men and women still follow many of the universal gender-norms anyway so it's possible that these things are just part of our biology and there isn't much we can do about it(with the few people that are exceptions to the rule but that does not make a great argument against it).

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

Blueberry_Muffin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2021, 2:06 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
Blueberry_Muffin wrote:

I wish gender and gender-norms wasn't a thing either but, I have to accept the reality that they exist and a society can't be built without rules and roles within them. Interestingly enough I recently heard of a place(Sweden I think?) that is very progressive as far as gender-neutrality go and yet the men and women still follow many of the universal gender-norms anyway so it's possible that these things are just part of our biology and there isn't much we can do about it(with the few people that are exceptions to the rule but that does not make a great argument against it).

I don't mind if many men and women follow gender norms if they want to. I just wish it was possible to like and do things without being judged because "only boys or girls do that".

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2021, 1:28 am

Got COVID again. :lol:

Hmph. Didn't even left that often.
And I'm not even in a mood to blame anyone this time. It came from my sister's boyfriend.

But it's just annoying still.
It might be why I no longer slept well lately while I thought it might've been coffee.

Sigh.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2021, 11:54 am

A conversation made me remember when my oldest brother and his girlfriend said that if someone is old enough to get pregnant they should be forced to keep the baby no matter what (even if they're assaulted), because being able to get pregnant means they're old enough and fully developed enough to give birth and take care if it (as an argument against abortion and teenage abortions).

When they said that BS I immediately remembered the fact that I started my period at 8-9 and knew a couple other females who did, and that most of my classmates started puberty at 11-12 at the least. I guess kids who are 9-12 and get assaulted are old enough to force out and keep babies, and should have known better and just not started puberty yet so that wouldn't be an issue for them. Sometimes the s**t conservatives say without thinking (or despite "thinking") is absolutely baffling.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2021, 3:37 pm

Disrespecting people of a different race is racist, disrespecting gay people is homophobic, disrespecting gender is... disrespectful. All have come to a point where it's illegal. Will there ever come a time when disrespecting autistic people is illegal and frowned upon? If it does, I can't wait until that day.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:18 am

How many times do I have to tell you, I'M F***ING SORRY FOR NOT EATING ALL MY DINNERS, but there were leftovers that I had to eat! Do you want me to f***ing suffer from all this!?

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:26 am

Blueberry_Muffin wrote:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 12:24 pm

She just haaad to ruin it. :x

I did it for the game and play. The pay is just bonus.
But damn it, you damnit turn it into damn business work.

AND I HATE 'BUSINESS'! ! :x :x :x

If only you had to leave me be. But no!!
You just had to be annoying enough to ruin it for me!!

I pray that this damnable moment won't spoil playing games for me because of the damnable business model.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 5:30 pm

I f***ing apologized from the bottom of my heart, and how do you treat me in return? You f***ing abandon me. Wow, talk about mother of the year here!

Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 8:33 pm

I really feel shame and regret that my actions pertaining to my own personal wishes have been nothing but a series of disconnected events, none which add up to any more than the sum of fragments. Ever since I was a kid, I've never been able to take charge of my own life, set a course, and stick to it. I just keep bouncing from idea to idea, place to place, and in a couple more decades, my inconsequential details will have turned to dust. I'm thirsty, so I drink. No further than that can I look ahead.

I admire people who find something to aim for, and keep that aim. I'm not even able to understand how to do it. I have no clue who I am, other than a parrot picking whatever line that hands me something for the day, everyday a new line, everywhere chasing around in circles. The only thing that remains, for decades, is the sense of futility, that whatever I say, do, think, or try, I just end up where I started.

I put my everything in the people around me, because I can't find anything more inside myself. The smiles of those around me replace the featureless face I see in the mirror every morning. I have given life, but it feels more like passing a baton. Take, and try to do what I couldn't.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2021, 4:05 am

Why is no-mayo or without mayo such a difficult to follow instruction on an order? Also, without whip cream, no cherry, hold the guac, without blue cheese, etc. *shakes fist at sky*

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 6:22 pm

Feeling so depressed with everyone my age getting pregnant around me. I would have a baby, but I have heard so many horror stories of people I know having miscarriages that was life-threatening, and with the lack of NHS care as well, and with my anxiety, I'm probably better off not having a baby. But I get too jealous of the people around me who are announcing pregnancies. My cousin is going to be next and I really don't want her to. But I can't say that to her. I've just got to hope and pray that her boyfriend decides against it. But I bet they'll soon be announcing that they're pregnant. "Baby is due on [date], we're really excited - here's a picture of the scan, we're adults so no-one in the world can stop us, horray let's ruin our lives by committing our whole lives to this baby that we're only having because everyone else is having one and that we're not really thinking this through. Bollocks to Joe90 and all the other childless people out there - we are having a baby!"
Just f**k off, please.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 2:04 am

Joe90 wrote:
Feeling so depressed with everyone my age getting pregnant around me. I would have a baby, but I have heard so many horror stories of people I know having miscarriages that was life-threatening, and with the lack of NHS care as well, and with my anxiety, I'm probably better off not having a baby. But I get too jealous of the people around me who are announcing pregnancies. My cousin is going to be next and I really don't want her to. But I can't say that to her. I've just got to hope and pray that her boyfriend decides against it. But I bet they'll soon be announcing that they're pregnant. "Baby is due on [date], we're really excited - here's a picture of the scan, we're adults so no-one in the world can stop us, horray let's ruin our lives by committing our whole lives to this baby that we're only having because everyone else is having one and that we're not really thinking this through. Bollocks to Joe90 and all the other childless people out there - we are having a baby!"
Just f**k off, please.

"One man's meat is another man's poison."

For me personally, I would find becoming pregnant one of my worst nightmares.
Where would the baby come out? 8O :mrgreen:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 11:23 am

Edna3362 wrote:
She just haaad to ruin it. :x

I did it for the game and play. The pay is just bonus.
But damn it, you damnit turn it into damn business work.

AND I HATE 'BUSINESS'! ! :x :x :x

If only you had to leave me be. But no!!
You just had to be annoying enough to ruin it for me!!

I pray that this damnable moment won't spoil playing games for me because of the damnable business model.

If she nags me about it one more time...

... I might as well pay her to shut up. :x

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 10:38 am

I hate PMS so much, it makes me an unlikable person. In fact, I got into an argument with my mom today over something as dumb as a salad. I really hope I get early menopause so I won't get angry for no reason anymore. :cry:

EDIT: It's also unfair that there are apps out there that claim that they are free, but have microtransactions meaning that you have to pony up money for the best experience. All I want is to get a new coloring app, but all of them cost so much money! This is f***ing bullsh*t because I am poor and they are only doing this because they only care about money, just like greedy politicians.

Also, my family and I still haven't gotten my late uncle's 20 grand because an idiot lawyer failed to do his job right, so it will get here later than normal. We were supposed to get in within the past month but it didn't happen, and probably won't either because again, they are f***ing greedy.

I also have to wait a month to see a dentist; my bottom right incisor's gum line is receding, and I need my teeth cleaned as well. This dentist accepts Medicaid, but I am scared my gums will become worse by then, which shows how poorly I take care of my teeth. I will probably lose all of them by 40 because I refused to brush as a kid and kept pulling out my top left incisor's cast because I broke it as a kid.