Nice Guys, nice guys, alpha males, nice girls, and feminists

Page 4 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 2:04 am

goldfish21 wrote:
I didn't realize that the average male was now legally blind. That's the only reasonable explanation for why they can't find a woman.

I don't think so.

goldfish21 wrote:
No one is guaranteed anything. Not a job, not a woman etc.

Before the era of feminism, there almost was a guarantee that you would find a partner, unless you behaved really awfully. Same with jobs.

goldfish21 wrote:
It's a competitive every man for himself world - always has been.

That's a modern, Western culture myth. It's the very myth that drives our dysfunctional societies, including our dysfunctional views of relationships.

goldfish21 wrote:
Hmmm, I don't see the top males monopolizing all the women... it's not like there are men out there with dozens of wives/concubines & the rest of the peasants are left solo.

FYI, they have one-night-stands with them. Ever heard about that? :wink:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 2:40 am

*shrug* Man up.

Do what you Need to to get what you Want. A job, a woman, money, etc.

It's that simple.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 3:03 am

goldfish21 wrote:

Unlike you, I don't want a job because I must have one, and neither do I want a woman because everybody else does. I prefer a job that is interesting and motivating, and I *require* certain things from a woman (not sex, but loyalty, commitment and persistence), and if no woman offers that I'd rather be single.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 8:03 am

goldfish21 wrote:
*shrug* Man up.

It's that simple.

In other words, you have no actual comeback and are now crawling off with your tail between your legs. Good, it seems you're finally getting the message.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:03 pm

rdos wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Unlike you, I don't want a job because I must have one, and neither do I want a woman because everybody else does. I prefer a job that is interesting and motivating, and I *require* certain things from a woman (not sex, but loyalty, commitment and persistence), and if no woman offers that I'd rather be single.

I don't want a job because I must have one. I did when I Needed one, but still preferred interesting/motivating work that I value. I'm not wealthy, but I'm no longer paycheque to paycheque either. I work my job because I like it and what I get out of it besides a paycheque.

I don't require anything from a woman, aside from perhaps friendship. I'm gay. I'll find myself a boy someday - and until I find one I'm mutually compatible with in all the ways that matter to both of us, I'd rather be single, too.. so, I am. And I'm ok with that.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:04 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
*shrug* Man up.

It's that simple.

In other words, you have no actual comeback and are now crawling off with your tail between your legs. Good, it seems you're finally getting the message.

No. That was my reply. Man up and do what you Need to to get what you Want. If you got that message, you might work harder towards your goals vs. complain about not achieving them on forums.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 12:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
*shrug* Man up.

It's that simple.

No. That was my reply. Man up and do what you Need to to get what you Want. If you got that message, you might work harder towards your goals vs. complain about not achieving them on forums.

No, I won't "man up". Not just because I can't, although I can't, I also don't want to. I am who I am, and that's who I want to live life as. Even if I "manned up", it would just be a facade. I'd rather be alone and comfortable, then having someone and being uncomfortable.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 12:27 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
No, I won't "man up". Not just because I can't, although I can't, I also don't want to. I am who I am, and that's who I want to live life as. Even if I "manned up", it would just be a facade. I'd rather be alone and comfortable, then having someone and being uncomfortable.

If you choose to do as you've always done and get as you've always got, then that's your choice & I hope you live a happy life for it.

It just seems a bit ridiculous that you're telling others what the reality of things is when we're telling you it's different. Maybe YOUR reality is what it is due to your beliefs and your unwillingness to accept and learn new information. But to myself, and others, life is different.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 12:37 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

If you choose to do as you've always done and get as you've always got, then that's your choice & I hope you live a happy life for it.

It just seems a bit ridiculous that you're telling others what the reality of things is when we're telling you it's different. Maybe YOUR reality is what it is due to your beliefs and your unwillingness to accept and learn new information. But to myself, and others, life is different.

Being who you are is not a choice.

You live in the same reality I do, whether you want to admit it or not. Maybe your lot in life is better than mine (it could hardly be any worse), but it's still the same set of rules. Although your apparent need to keep pandering to and professing your belief in these societal myths everyone secretly knows aren't really true makes me think you're actually not that much better off than me.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 1:13 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
Being who you are is not a choice.

You live in the same reality I do, whether you want to admit it or not. Maybe your lot in life is better than mine (it could hardly be any worse), but it's still the same set of rules. Although your apparent need to keep pandering to and professing your belief in these societal myths everyone secretly knows aren't really true makes me think you're actually not that much better off than me.

Being who you are is not a choice, correct. But staying who you are vs. improving yourself IS a choice.

Ok, we live in the same reality. But our perspectives and perceptions of it must differ.

Maybe it's better, maybe it's the same, maybe it's worse - but my lot in life doesn't need to be compared to yours. I only compare it to what mine was. If I can improve upon what I had, great.. and I have - my lot in life is significantly better today than it was 3 years ago.. because I worked hard for it.

What societal myths am I pandering to that everyone "knows" aren't really true? :? You sound like some flat-Earther right now professing that the world is flat despite the fact that everyone else on the planet has moved on to accepting the fact that the Earth is in fact round.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 1:29 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Being who you are is not a choice, correct. But staying who you are vs. improving yourself IS a choice.

Self-improvement is taking the qualities and skills you have and improving them. It's not radically changing your personality to fit society's expectation of you, which is what you're suggesting here. "Self-improvement" is just feminist doublespeak for "change", just like "confidence" is doublespeak for "dominance".

Not that it matters, because, again, I couldn't change even if I wanted to. And even if I could, my real problem isn't personality, it's that I lack the physiological traits men traditionally require to attract women.

goldfish21 wrote:
Everyone "knows" aren't really true? :? You sound like some flat-Earther right now professing that the world is flat despite the fact that everyone else on the planet has moved on to accepting the fact that the Earth is in fact round.

Then why is it so hard for you to prove your point? Surely you can find better evidence that the Earth is round than just other people telling you it is. :roll:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Self-improvement is taking the qualities and skills you have and improving them. It's not radically changing your personality to fit society's expectation of you, which is what you're suggesting here. "Self-improvement" is just feminist doublespeak for "change", just like "confidence" is doublespeak for "dominance".

Not that it matters, because, again, I couldn't change even if I wanted to. And even if I could, my real problem isn't personality, it's that I lack the physiological traits men traditionally require to attract women.

goldfish21 wrote:
Everyone "knows" aren't really true? :? You sound like some flat-Earther right now professing that the world is flat despite the fact that everyone else on the planet has moved on to accepting the fact that the Earth is in fact round.

Then why is it so hard for you to prove your point? Surely you can find better evidence that the Earth is round than just other people telling you it is. :roll:

I haven't radically changed my personality, but I have radically improved my neurological functioning & minimized my ASD symptoms which were severely f*****g with my life. I'm not a different person, just a happier healthier better version of myself.

Self improvement isn't just change. It's change for the better. Good change. "Kaizen," as the Japanese say. I have a kaizen (literal translation = good change, industrial engineering definition = continuous process improvement) attitude and approach to everything I do in life. I refuse to accept that things cannot be better than they are and strive to improve myself and my lot in life. Bit by bit it's paying off, too. I can't imagine living MY life any other way. I highly recommend embracing positive change - my personal experience is that it is WELL worth the effort.

Which physiological traits do you lack to attract women? Many of them can be improved upon. For example: Physical strength. ~4 years ago I was 242lbs with a 38" waist. Today I'm 200lbs w/ a 32-33" waist & about 13%bf. I run fairly regularly and do ~2500 pushups/month, eat healthily etc. I'm off to go kiteboarding for the afternoon in a few mins for some fun and exercise. Even though my objective isn't to change my physical form to attract women, especially since I'm gay, I assure you that improving my physique has in fact attracted more women & virtually any male can do the same via disciplined hard work.

Um, how about photos from satellites? We have the technology... just as we have statements from women about their enjoyment of sex. You choosing to ignore evidence is your problem, not the lack of evidence itself.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 2:07 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Self improvement isn't just change. It's change for the better. Good change. "Kaizen," as the Japanese say. I have a kaizen (literal translation = good change, industrial engineering definition = continuous process improvement) attitude and approach to everything I do in life. I refuse to accept that things cannot be better than they are and strive to improve myself and my lot in life. Bit by bit it's paying off, too. I can't imagine living MY life any other way. I highly recommend embracing positive change - my personal experience is that it is WELL worth the effort.

Which physiological traits do you lack to attract women? Many of them can be improved upon. For example: Physical strength. ~4 years ago I was 242lbs with a 38" waist. Today I'm 200lbs w/ a 32-33" waist & about 13%bf. I run fairly regularly and do ~2500 pushups/month, eat healthily etc. I'm off to go kiteboarding for the afternoon in a few mins for some fun and exercise. Even though my objective isn't to change my physical form to attract women, especially since I'm gay, I assure you that improving my physique has in fact attracted more women & virtually any male can do the same via disciplined hard work.

Um, how about photos from satellites? We have the technology... just as we have statements from women about their enjoyment of sex. You choosing to ignore evidence is your problem, not the lack of evidence itself.

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

Didn't ask you for your life story. Evidence, do you have any or not? :roll:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 2:10 pm

Gauldoth wrote:

Earth to Gauldoth...

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2015, 2:11 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

Earth to Gauldoth...

Should I take that as a "no"? I'll take that as a "no".

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2015, 3:29 am

Gauldoth wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
And if there were any doubts that you're only here to try and sell a political agenda, this comment should be all it takes to disperse them.

If I'm here to sell any particular agenda then I choose the gay agenda..

1.) First we take your most delicious meal; brunch.
2.) TBD..

*fap* *fap* *fap*

Look, kid, just give up, will you? Aspergers are rationalists by nature, they're not gonna fall for your PC bs, and they're certainly not gonna act as grunts/footsoldiers for your cause like so many other low-status, disgruntled males have been so eager to do in the past. :roll:

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* :roll:

I see you're accusing people of masturbating over in this thread too.

Interesting.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I