Do you have anything optimistic to say?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 3:34 am

just in general.

There will always be the beauty of nature, and animals. There will always be squirrels/feral cats running around to brighten up your day. You can always listen to music.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 12:19 pm

Kidding. I'm actually too optimistic, always thinking I can make the best of a bad situation and make any terrible thing work. It usually takes me a while to stop lying to myself and move on to something else. I very quickly grow tired of people who are constantly pessimistic, cynical, and negative. Unfortunately, it seems like the fashionable thing these days.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 10:23 pm

I'm traveling to Halifax with my mom this Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it. Shopping for things I can't find here, spending extra time with my mom, eating at cool restaurants. It doesn't get better than that. :)

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 10:45 pm

No matter how sh*tty life is, you can always remember that you are going to die and nothing will matter anymore.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 5:11 am

Jory wrote:

Kidding. I'm actually too optimistic, always thinking I can make the best of a bad situation and make any terrible thing work. It usually takes me a while to stop lying to myself and move on to something else. I very quickly grow tired of people who are constantly pessimistic, cynical, and negative. Unfortunately, it seems like the fashionable thing these days.

my father would exhaust you then. he's always pessimistic and always look for the half empty glass. he can make the worst out of a perfect situation.

he does have his good traits through.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 11:59 am

felinesaresuperior wrote:
my father would exhaust you then. he's always pessimistic and always look for the half empty glass. he can make the worst out of a perfect situation.

he does have his good traits through.

My own father exhausts me enough, sitting around each night knocking back glasses of rum, watching TV and getting angry over whatever the news networks want him to be angry about (disease! immigrants! terrorists! republicans! democrats! police!), ranting and complaining about absolutely everyone and everything.

I had to move out of my sister's place and I'm back to living with my parents until I can get some housing authority stuff worked out and get my own place, and it can't happen soon enough.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 11:40 pm

Om Nom: The Movie will be in theatres late next year. I'm going to be frugal with my money until the opening weekend of that movie, than I'll fill my apartment with pea green goodness. :D :P

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 11:51 pm

perseverance often pays off.

clairelv
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2015, 1:43 am

Jory wrote:

it is optimistic .i am happy when i see the cat ...

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2015, 7:12 am

Even if you feel sad today you will feel happy some day in the future because nothing lasts forever.

TheMagnanimousKitten
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2015, 7:48 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Om Nom: The Movie will be in theatres late next year. I'm going to be frugal with my money until the opening weekend of that movie, than I'll fill my apartment with pea green goodness. :D :P

Awesome!! :D That, "Inside Out" (where Sadness comes from) and "Minions" will be really great!

nouedis

09 Jun 2015, 5:09 pm

All of you guys are really great!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Jun 2015, 10:31 am

Keep smiling....... :)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."