Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2015, 7:40 pm

Marky9 wrote:
I currently play on Xbox 360, but Microsoft offers me no incentive to stay with their platform.

Once they made it clear that I'd need regular access to broadband to utilize Xbox One, that sealed the doom for me.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 7:50 am

I said I would never get another Playstation console but I might have to change my mind next year. Enjoy these types of games!

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 11:50 pm

I hope with this version they fixed the engine for PC because Fallout 3 for PC would basicly spit and sputter. Like there was issues with fallout 3 with playing GNR and the game would crash at random points no matter what you did.

But ya I can't wait for this game, and also fallout shelter to come out for android but it is out for iOS.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 9:24 am

markitzero wrote:
I hope with this version they fixed the engine for PC because Fallout 3 for PC would basicly spit and sputter.

Well, thankfully they have a new engine; an updated version of the skyrim engine. Which I'm sure is far superior, even if it'll probably have hangups of its very own.

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 11:31 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
... an updated version of the skyrim engine. Which I'm sure is far superior....

Yeah, this is the bit that really interests me. Liking RPGs, I much enjoyed Skyrim, and look forward to seeing what use is made of the additional hardware horsepower.

But I may wait for the x.1 release, just to avoid at least some initial bugs. Also, I'm hoping for post-holiday discounts on XBone and/or PS4.