@AlexandertheSolitary [Necessary due to Dialogue-Length...]

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 9:46 pm

AlexandertheSolitary wrote:
Thank you again for another detailed response (and if private message is unsuitable I fear we really will need to move our discussion to a new thread in Religion, Phil. & Pol.

I am trying to be thorough in order to try & be as clear as possible. Also took initiative to move our conversation into its own thread.
I am puzzled by your remark about mainstream religion rejecting reincarnation (which I have earlier believed in; as a child my Christianity was coloured with influences from Hinduism and Buddhism; again, sympathise with the adhererents and respect and admire those I have met, cannot accept their system; in anycase the things I actually liked about Buddhism can be found in biblical Christianity anyway). A number of world religions actually teach it as a doctrine. Heterodox branches of traditions oppose to it support it. You may have been thinking more of Christianity, or of the Abrahamic traditions more generally, at least in their orthodox forms.

I have a thread somewhere in this section related to the banning of reincarnation. All of the Christians™ that I had met in Washington state pretty much all insisted that they didn't believe in reincarnation or didn't want to talk of such subjects.
To be certain a number of people are already committed to ruling certain things out of court from either a religious or materialist framework. That said, my own experience with such spirits or powers does not predispose me to trust them; they seem initially alluring, to draw one in, and allow one to realise more of their true nature that one may be the guiltier for knowingly siding with or serving them, whether from fear, shame or greed, and use that as a cause to doubt God's forgiveness, lose hope and end up more enthralled to them than ever - it is comparable to certain addictions. At heart they appear to me vile and cruel. This is an important difference between God and the demons; the former may appear at times from certain points to be cruel, but is inwardly overflowing with compassion that motivates both mercy and justice, all motivated by love; demons can appear fair, noble, as angels or gods and goddesses (or conversely appear not to exist, allowing them to dominate materialists in secrecy, or liberal Christians in complacency) as well as deceiving theological conservatives into unknowingly serving them, but to be disobeying direct instructions from Jesus and therefore to also be guilty. They are experts at manipulation and faux mysticism, using any means to their ultimately futile ends, for their power will not last. Forgive me for the plain speech, but demons are one class of beings whom I do not feel I owe false courtesy to; they would not appreciate it anyway, and it would also be hypocrisy.

What I can tell you about spirits is that they come in all manners and varieties, just like humans come in all manners of forms and varieties, some of them more sinister or deluded or insane than others, and the vast majority of the earth-bound™ spirits are actually quite mischevious or even down-right murderous. The fact that they are spirits does not mean that they automatically have access to so-called pure-truth™ and you will find, upon closer & careful analysis, that the spirit-world people also have a whole bunch of differernt and different religions of their own, too, far more than even exist amongst the human-species (and all of which are contaminated in one form or another since pure-truth requires Absolute-Pacifism). I have read through some of the "channelings" and listened to the audio-recordings of spirit-communications via mediums and, believe it or not, even You-Tube videos exist of spirit-channeled messages (basically when a spirit 'possesses' the body of a medium and speaks through that medium's body before signing out).

This again falls under the category of para-psychology for which book-volumes are involved (you could try reading through Dr. Carl Wickland's book to get an idea about how confused a lot of spirits really are). His main book is titled: 30 Years Among the Dead
Ban-Dodger wrote:
In taking the mantel of an "anointed one" what is Teacher Terence's meaning?

I was quoting a Jewish source as far as Jewish-definitions goes for Messiah.
The Testament of Truth is simply "channeled" information through the 'mind' of Terence.
You could say that God had chosen him to be Earth's plenipotentiary.
The message isn't just for a Christian-familiar audience, but there is also a version for the Islamic-audience, basically the same as The Testament of Truth but worded for Muslims called the Dar Es Salaam.
I looked up some information about him, and suspect that he is or has been a righteous man at least, and done much good, but I am uncertain as to what to make of his precise degree of knowledge and therefore of complicity.

I honestly don't see how he could possibly have obtained all of that knowledge that he had written other than via "super-natural" or "para-normal" means considering that I already knew he wasn't very well-educated in the sciences despite have written a bunch of different things for which I already knew there was parapsychological-evidence for.

He's a simple man who used to work as a police-officer in the Tasmanian police-force (and if you know how much time police-personnel have to really be able to deeply study any such complicated subjects then you know they don't). I can also tell you for a fact that I do not particularly have a very high opinion of the intellectual-levels of your average government-employee. It's one of those bizarre things of the world that I found to be quite confounding.
Interpreting biblical prophecy is a contentious area, as many are already committed to certain interpretations, and others may be ignorant of certain details that affect interpretation. Terence would appear not to meet certain prophecies concerning the Second Coming (unless the rabbinical position is correct and Christians mistaken). He may however have another place in prophecy.

Perhaps prophecies are also another form of euphemisms ? You could also compare a former Christian-Fundamentalist's take regarding prophecies and their surrounding assumptions.
Speaking of the Third Temple, I am troubled by this prophecy contributing to one of the many flashpoints in that region (I am also worried about Yemen, as well as Syria and Iraq). There have been many times in the history of the Earth when "wars and rumours of wars" have given a cumulative impression of living in the End of Days, and we were told that, "No one may know the day or the hour," but I am troubled by some symptoms.

Terence has simply returned as a thief in the night into the flesh of an earthly man by the name of Terence and did not even know who he was until was in his 40s from what I can surmise (also, 101 million prophets currently exist on the planet, most of whom do not yet know who they are). You can hear the words of Terence spoken from his very mouth for yourself at the audio-links page (I would have you listen to the "The Spirit of Truth Speaks" track first listed as #12 where he answers various questions in front of a priest & lawyer & some other profession if I recall correctly).
What are Terence's plans for world peace at present? In any case, we must all strive to remain steadfast, for it appears that one of the more troubled periods of human history is again upon us, if not worse.

His plans for world-peace ? Well, considering that he's really only a simple man, the only thing he can really do is try to educate anybody he can out-reach to as to the importance of being peaceful. Once a year, Terence intentionally goes into the court-systems, even though he's already at the point where they do not 'enforce' anything upon him (and the reason for this is because he's mostly paid off his spiritual-debts [i.e.: rendered unto the Dark of God via suffering at the hands of the ignorant & being forgiving instead of seeking any kind of revenge]), and he's mentioned to me in one of our past e-mail exchanges that he has to do it once a year in order to 'enlighten' those who ignorantly continue to promote an autocratic/despotic-system.

I guess you could think of it this way: When Hitler had brain-washing campaigns/operations planned, they (Mein Kampf) stated that if you repeated a lie enough times and for long enough, eventually everybody accepts it as being the self-evident truth; like-wise, from my experiences as a "Crazy Conspiracy-Theorist"™, I have found that if I'm on an on-line forum in a population full of ignorants, I have to keep on repeating the 'truth'™ or re-posting a particular topic of issue to re-educate anybody that may be paying attention in an effort to try & reverse the indoctrination/brain-washing process, and I've found that it takes approximately two years on average before people within those forum-members begin to "wake up" to some "reality" (i.e.: they finally get street-smart & can think independently instead of remaining merely book-smart & getting played by the system). The most-stubborn of issues though is in regards to the psychiatric-industry. That seems to take more like four or five years to un-brain-wash.
I am also troubled by the abdication of responsibility and compassion given the plight of refugees in many nations.
They are simply "rendering unto God" who is merciless in the sense that all "sins/crimes" that you have ever been complicit to are always 'accounted' for (including all of the collateral-damage), but merciful in the sense that you will not be made to 'suffer' beyond the total amount of complicity to suffering that exists within your Book-of-Life-Records. Were I to use more scientific-sounding language to describe this phenomenon, I would need to get into quantum-physics, and would probably have to get into some detailed explanations about things that are related to information-storage-systems.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 10:45 pm

But compassion towards widow, orphan and stranger/alien (foreigner) was also part of the law, and the social justice message is one of the more consistent messages through the Scriptures. If God were utterly merciless, there would have been no one left long ago.

I am still confused as to what authority you consider this Terence and his Testament of Truth to have. As far as the message goes, I have little to go on other than your quotes (though I could take the initiative and seek further information elsewhere). What I have read so far troubles me somewhat (not in itself necessarily a bad thing, as I have frequently needed to be shaken from complacency) but my impression so far is not primarily of truth. The ideas do not seem especially distinctive to me, though I may be odd in that.

With regard to the current prophets, how does one become aware of one's prophetic mission, and how does one discern the nature of the prophecies, and what source they come from? I have sometimes wondered if some of my experiences might be of this nature, but it is important to pray for discernment of spirits, as you rightly point out that by no means are all wise or kind. I also think at times assuming a title like prophet, even if true, might these days get in the way of just getting on with conveying the message, if one believes oneself to have one. It would be wrong to put the focus upon oneself, and attract false mysticism and veneration, if the important thing is the warning or comfort or rebuke that needs to be spoken. It should be tested, because it might be from one's own vain imaginings or from malign spirits.

With regard to euphemisms, is not taking a title that one is aware is likely to be understood a certain way in a certain place and time either provocative or disingenuous if not outright dishonest? I am trying to understand what precisely convinces you about this person above others to have walked the Earth. They may well be charismatic, and I suspect indeed they may have access to knowledge that defies simple explanations, but neither by themselves would incline me to be their disciple, as there have been many such, with varying degrees of righteousness and wisdom or wickedness and folly. Humans can be very unpredictable, in some ways something that I like about our species, however frustrating it can be either in others or myself. Thank you for continuing our conversation.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 11:17 pm

All I can really try to do is give you my current understanding of things. Ultimately, though, truth-seeking is a personal-responsibility, for I cannot do another's push-ups if they want their muscles to get stronger, and like-wise with spiritual-matters. All of us are linked to greater or lesser degrees to conscious™-forces or spirits or units-of-awareness-systems. The euphemism thing is because humanity may not yet have the vocabulary or capacity to as of yet understand certain things.

Were I to travel back in time, and tell a story, I might have to use the word of whisper instead of telepathy. I might have to say that said whisper was going into an ear since the word "mind" may not be a part of human-vocabulary yet. I would have to say hidden in place of invisible. I might call something a serpent instead of referring to it as a virus-like entity permeating within electro-magnetic radio-wave frequencies with HAL 9000 type intentions & deceptive-capacity. I might talk about forbidden-apples when referring to mind-altering substances of mind-controlling properties (drugs can change the mind & behaviour, alcohol can do likewise, and mind-altering phenomenon is not limited to just material-substances, but frequencies through psychotronics have that capability, too).

I am a bit tired right now and about to take another nap so I'll skip any further long rant/ramble and instead skip to saying the following:

Fear is a 'sinful'™ emotion.
Anger is a sinful-emotion.
Jealousy is a sinful-emotion.
Contempt is a sinful-emotion.
Hatred is a sinful-emotion.

The forbidden-energy is where all of these negative-emotions originate. Getting too close to the radiation-corruption ("consuming the forbidden-fruit"™) causes us to become contaminated by it as we absorb its influence and it then starts to control our minds to a greater or lesser degree through these negative-emotions. Once free of these negative-emotions we can begin to see reality a bit or a lot more clearly. The greater the volume of sin™ (i.e.: negative-emotional-energy) within ourselves/spirits/souls/etc., the harder it is to break free of its influence, and it will do absolutely everything within its mind-controlling power in order to ensure that you never break free of its influence for as long as you allow it to interpolate its thoughts (a form of spirit-possession) with yours through any of these negative-emotions any time that you may come across a potential-truth.

But compassion towards widow, orphan and stranger/alien (foreigner) was also part of the law, and the social justice message is one of the more consistent messages through the Scriptures. If God were utterly merciless, there would have been no one left long ago.

I am still confused as to what authority you consider this Terence and his Testament of Truth to have. As far as the message goes, I have little to go on other than your quotes (though I could take the initiative and seek further information elsewhere). What I have read so far troubles me somewhat (not in itself necessarily a bad thing, as I have frequently needed to be shaken from complacency) but my impression so far is not primarily of truth. The ideas do not seem especially distinctive to me, though I may be odd in that.

With regard to the current prophets, how does one become aware of one's prophetic mission, and how does one discern the nature of the prophecies, and what source they come from? I have sometimes wondered if some of my experiences might be of this nature, but it is important to pray for discernment of spirits, as you rightly point out that by no means are all wise or kind. I also think at times assuming a title like prophet, even if true, might these days get in the way of just getting on with conveying the message, if one believes oneself to have one. It would be wrong to put the focus upon oneself, and attract false mysticism and veneration, if the important thing is the warning or comfort or rebuke that needs to be spoken. It should be tested, because it might be from one's own vain imaginings or from malign spirits.

With regard to euphemisms, is not taking a title that one is aware is likely to be understood a certain way in a certain place and time either provocative or disingenuous if not outright dishonest? I am trying to understand what precisely convinces you about this person above others to have walked the Earth. They may well be charismatic, and I suspect indeed they may have access to knowledge that defies simple explanations, but neither by themselves would incline me to be their disciple, as there have been many such, with varying degrees of righteousness and wisdom or wickedness and folly. Humans can be very unpredictable, in some ways something that I like about our species, however frustrating it can be either in others or myself. Thank you for continuing our conversation.

I also know that there are trillions of souls who have become trapped & lost in darkness (reading through various references that I have mentioned, such as through the works of Dr. Carl Wickland, will give you a glimpse of that reality, but they had only dealt with a handful in comparison to the truly lost numbers which are literally in the trillions, and that is why it is near-impossible for those who fall into "hellish-realms" to escape, because they're under a total mind-controlled existence, and are forced to do so which ensures their suffering in perpetuity as they all take turns exacting revenge against each other through means such as razor-blades & being cut up again after their skin regenerates, adding more penalties into their Book-of-Life-Records, and none of them can even fathom the idea of "forgiveness" being a key-factor to their salvation, but they must be the ones to forgive, because the belief/teaching that God pardons sins™/criminal™-activity is a false-teaching).

I will also state that "Hell" is not a hot & fiery place full of pitch-forks & brim-stone, but rather, contrary to popular-belief, Hell is very cold as well as dark, and also, perhaps prophets™ are not necessarily the best word to use, due to the potentially surrounding euphemisms, but all of us are definitely messengers™ of truth™ as we come to "consciously-understand" the plight of this world via experiencing its sufferings for ourselves, therefore, once we over-come our own sins, then we have a clearer capacity to be able to understand & feel more compassion for the suffering that others have gone through, due to ourselves having experienced the same from our once-ignorance of having contributed to making others experience the same in some way (such as via the payments of taxes into the wages of war-mongerers who start & perpetuate wars on global-scales that have resulted in much blood-shed & starvation & many other varieties of suffering).

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 2:12 am

Forgot to add "Pride" into that list-of-emotions.
See what excessive-pride does to people to get an idea as to why it's a sinful™-emotion.
Sin™ (as a noun) refers to that negative dark-energy, the contaminated radiation, the self-destructive mind-influencer, what was once called a forbidden-fruit/apple on a past day.
A person who becomes too proud of themselves also tends to have a fragile-ego (largely because pride is based on false-beliefs which is the opposite of humility or being humble).
See how an excessively prideful™-person acts when it comes to accepting any faults or mistakes or admitting to errors versus how quick they are to want to jump onto taking credit for anything and everything that they think will make them look good in front of others (does this not remind you of one of those biblical-stories about how Pharisees make a display before men whilst their hearts were insincere).

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 10:44 am

^^^

I agree with this.

These con-social emotions you present as sin
truly are sin as words alone without
emotions are just empty
vessels outside
of human
being.

To rid oneself of con-social
emotions is to become
a brighter human light
of love; not
easy to
do;

but yes;
possible with
mindful awareness
in emotional and
sensory integration
of human being as
one focus of Unconditional
yet sometimes Tough LOVE.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 12:37 pm

I want to come back to this quote and in regards to at least the world-peace activities.

Ban-Dodger wrote:
What are Terence's plans for world peace at present?

World-Peace is our responsibility (yes, you, you and I), not that of Terence, for Terence is only showing us how to walk the fire, but he cannot walk the fire for us in the same manner that I cannot do another's push-ups for their own muscles to get stronger. The Anonymous°-Movement has a plan, what they regard as a perfect plan, one that will guarantee world-peace if that one type of video gets out before the minds of as many people as possible, and here is one of those examples...

They also come under other titles such as: Anonymous Plan to Defeat the NWO/New-World/Order/Illuminati/etc

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 7:34 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I want to come back to this quote and in regards to at least the world-peace activities.
Ban-Dodger wrote:
What are Terence's plans for world peace at present?

World-Peace is our responsibility (yes, you, you and I), not that of Terence, for Terence is only showing us how to walk the fire, but he cannot walk the fire for us in the same manner that I cannot do another's push-ups for their own muscles to get stronger. The Anonymous°-Movement has a plan, what they regard as a perfect plan, one that will guarantee world-peace if that one type of video gets out before the minds of as many people as possible, and here is one of those examples...

They also come under other titles such as: Anonymous Plan to Defeat the NWO/New-World/Order/Illuminati/etc

I was not abdicating my common human responsibilities and putting the onus on poor Terence's shoulders, I merely wanted a clearer idea of what he was on about and what he personally is doing for the good of the world; sorry if that was not very clear. I am well aware that each of us must do what we can, and sometimes refrain from what we can, to make the world better, and that none of us is able single-handedly to bear this burden for others.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 8:05 am

Here is a portion of one of MY plans by the way, man, I am proud™ (amused/happy with) of myself for coming up with such a new kick-ass quote !

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I am now rejoiced that yet another potential ally has been freed & woken up from "The Matrix Government-System"™ ! Keep it up with that reverse-indoctrination effort !

Ever notice how those Matrix-drones/parrots/clones keep their useful-idiots brain-washed via repetition ?

Here is WHY it is important to remain vigilant with OUR own "Anti-Mantras..."

"Repeat an Anti-Life often enough and a few more people will be woken up from The System within the next 2-5 years since you started on Operation: Counter-Indoctrination !"
Ban-Dodger (from some obscure individual claiming to be a Quantum-Prophet in an on-line forums somewhere)

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 12:00 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
All I can really try to do is give you my current understanding of things. Ultimately, though, truth-seeking is a personal-responsibility, for I cannot do another's push-ups if they want their muscles to get stronger, and like-wise with spiritual-matters. All of us are linked to greater or lesser degrees to conscious™-forces or spirits or units-of-awareness-systems. The euphemism thing is because humanity may not yet have the vocabulary or capacity to as of yet understand certain things.

Were I to travel back in time, and tell a story, I might have to use the word of whisper instead of telepathy. I might have to say that said whisper was going into an ear since the word "mind" may not be a part of human-vocabulary yet. I would have to say hidden in place of invisible. I might call something a serpent instead of referring to it as a virus-like entity permeating within electro-magnetic radio-wave frequencies with HAL 9000 type intentions & deceptive-capacity. I might talk about forbidden-apples when referring to mind-altering substances of mind-controlling properties (drugs can change the mind & behaviour, alcohol can do likewise, and mind-altering phenomenon is not limited to just material-substances, but frequencies through psychotronics have that capability, too).

I am a bit tired right now and about to take another nap so I'll skip any further long rant/ramble and instead skip to saying the following:

Fear is a 'sinful'™ emotion.
Anger is a sinful-emotion.
Jealousy is a sinful-emotion.
Contempt is a sinful-emotion.
Hatred is a sinful-emotion.

The forbidden-energy is where all of these negative-emotions originate. Getting too close to the radiation-corruption ("consuming the forbidden-fruit"™) causes us to become contaminated by it as we absorb its influence and it then starts to control our minds to a greater or lesser degree through these negative-emotions. Once free of these negative-emotions we can begin to see reality a bit or a lot more clearly. The greater the volume of sin™ (i.e.: negative-emotional-energy) within ourselves/spirits/souls/etc., the harder it is to break free of its influence, and it will do absolutely everything within its mind-controlling power in order to ensure that you never break free of its influence for as long as you allow it to interpolate its thoughts (a form of spirit-possession) with yours through any of these negative-emotions any time that you may come across a potential-truth.

I also know that there are trillions of souls who have become trapped & lost in darkness (reading through various references that I have mentioned, such as through the works of Dr. Carl Wickland, will give you a glimpse of that reality, but they had only dealt with a handful in comparison to the truly lost numbers which are literally in the trillions, and that is why it is near-impossible for those who fall into "hellish-realms" to escape, because they're under a total mind-controlled existence, and are forced to do so which ensures their suffering in perpetuity as they all take turns exacting revenge against each other through means such as razor-blades & being cut up again after their skin regenerates, adding more penalties into their Book-of-Life-Records, and none of them can even fathom the idea of "forgiveness" being a key-factor to their salvation, but they must be the ones to forgive, because the belief/teaching that God pardons sins™/criminal™-activity is a false-teaching).

I will also state that "Hell" is not a hot & fiery place full of pitch-forks & brim-stone, but rather, contrary to popular-belief, Hell is very cold as well as dark, and also, perhaps prophets™ are not necessarily the best word to use, due to the potentially surrounding euphemisms, but all of us are definitely messengers™ of truth™ as we come to "consciously-understand" the plight of this world via experiencing its sufferings for ourselves, therefore, once we over-come our own sins, then we have a clearer capacity to be able to understand & feel more compassion for the suffering that others have gone through, due to ourselves having experienced the same from our once-ignorance of having contributed to making others experience the same in some way (such as via the payments of taxes into the wages of war-mongerers who start & perpetuate wars on global-scales that have resulted in much blood-shed & starvation & many other varieties of suffering).

I would not have thought that the clichéd image of Hell as pitchforks and so on was uniformly accepted amongst most Christians these days, and I had heard of a place of darkness and cold. I appreciate your attempt to summarise your current understanding of various matters. I am not invariably clear as to the point that you are driving at.

With regard to the sinful or negative emotions. While none would exist in a perfect world, I wonder if it is not pathological forms that are actually sinful; holding on to grudges, giving into rage or internalising it as bitterness, an overweening pride, natural desires for things in themselves good being perverted into a covetous and insatiable greed, and so on. A number of these are also likely to lead to actual sinful actions, whose effects on one's fellow beings can be manifest and blatant, the sorts of things that most agree are wrong, and which the law exists to check. Fear, as with shame, may initially serve a purpose amongst flawed humans, although it can also enslave, and is in any case not the best motive for obedience. There is a diffence between feeling sincere contrition leading to repentance, and then moving on, and wallowing in remorse while not actually changing how one lives - this is a state like addiction, and can be a terrible prison. Much of this is probably similar to what you are saying, if I understand you aright.

Concerning emotions generally, I think the point should be made that they are changeable, and not a consistently reliable guide to morality, as one can feel "good" about being evil (callous indifference or hardness of heart, feel bad about being evil (wallowing in remorse without attempting change) and likewise good about becoming better (honest satisfaction in having helped others, provided it does not degenerate into pride) and even bad about being good (ashamed of that which is not shameful). I realise I have said some of this in the other thread, but it may be new to many here.

You may have a point about terminology; I expect many today equate "prophet" primarily with one who foresees the future, when the core idea appears to have been that of messenger, spokesperson or ambassador. This included warning of contingent future outcomes of continuing in a certain path, as well as comfort and hope that things will change. Human language can have this sort of difficulty, where people may use the same words with different associations at the back of their minds, causing confusion and discord.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 12:07 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Here is a portion of one of MY plans by the way, man, I am proud™ (amused/happy with) of myself for coming up with such a new kick-ass quote !
Ban-Dodger wrote:
I am now rejoiced that yet another potential ally has been freed & woken up from "The Matrix Government-System"™ ! Keep it up with that reverse-indoctrination effort !

Ever notice how those Matrix-drones/parrots/clones keep their useful-idiots brain-washed via repetition ?

Here is WHY it is important to remain vigilant with OUR own "Anti-Mantras..."

"Repeat an Anti-Life often enough and a few more people will be woken up from The System within the next 2-5 years since you started on Operation: Counter-Indoctrination !"
Ban-Dodger (from some obscure individual claiming to be a Quantum-Prophet in an on-line forums somewhere)

I am somewhat confused. What precisely are you trying to say? Forgive my lack of understanding, but I am not sure what you are driving at, or you agree with, or what you are actually advocating. The different levels of meaning conspire to leave your overall meaning radically unclear to me.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 5:33 pm

The "method behind my madness" relates to reversing the psychological-damage that's been done to human-mentality.

I am somewhat confused. What precisely are you trying to say? Forgive my lack of understanding, but I am not sure what you are driving at, or you agree with, or what you are actually advocating. The different levels of meaning conspire to leave your overall meaning radically unclear to me.

Basically it's like this... humans have been "conditioned" into their current mental-states via false-programming. How did this false-programming occur ?

"Repeat a lie enough times & it eventually becomes the truth" was combined with "Don't question authority."

Therefore... reversing that kind of mental-suicide is basically part of my plans as follows...

"Negate a lie enough times & eventually that lie stops being repeated" to be combined with "Always question everything"

Here are a list of some propaganda-slogans/mantras & my anti-propaganda counter-slogans/anti-mantras...

Any time someone says something in red just respond with that which I have in blue...

You need a license for X to be countered with Who gave these people a license to require licensing ?
The government is there to protect you to be countered with Governments only exist to enslave & indoctrinate
War is necessary for peace to be countered with War never brings peace
You must have a college degree to make any money to be countered with Most college-graduates are factually broke and still have no money !
Driving is a Privelege and not a Right to be countered with Privileges legally only apply to Corporations and not Flesh-and-Blood Human-Beings
It's the Law to be countered with It's a Decree which is not Law
Everyone should vote to be countered with How would the results not just be a tyranny by the majority ?
Ask your doctor for X to be countered with You're better off doing your own research
You must file an income-tax to be countered with No law exists that requires the filing of income-taxes (and is specifically stated in the legal-code to be voluntary)
Taxes fund the roads & hospitals & other services provided by government to be countered with Not a single penny of income-tax is used by government but is instead paid into the pockets of non-government private-bankers
Aliens don't exist to be countered with Aliens created humans ! :D

...list could go on for a really long time but anyway I'll smash those old dogmas with newer & better 'dogmas'™...! :D