Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2015, 9:03 pm

This is an update to another thread that I posted before. I talked about this guy that I liked since February, but I didn't know what to do. I added him on social media and he added me back. Some people said I should just message him to say hi. Thats exactly what I did. He didn't reply for 2 weeks, but that doesn't surprise me cuz he would only go online every 2 weeks(I saw a time stamp with the time he was last online). He finally replied yesterday. The conversation went something like this:

Me: hey, haven't seen u in awhile, hows it going?
Him: Its going great *with an old pic of my sis and I from a previous martial arts tournament that his dad took*(I know him from martial arts class).
Me: Thats good to hear :) haha I remember that pic
Him: Yes
Me: So excited cuz its my last day of school tomorrow, but then I have exams the next week :(
Him: I love exams. Do u have facebook?
Me: I had to delete it for personal reasons unfortunately, I have a phone tho

(I dropped a hint so that he would ask for my number and we could text when I don't log on cuz I answer my phone more)

So far, no response....He would almost never go on that account before he saw my message, but ever since he saw that I was messaging him, he has been logging on every single day. I'm confused. Do teenage guys only do that with girls they like or they just do it to be nice. Could someone please help me out?

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 9:14 pm

Seems good. :)

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and MERLD
I have significant chronic medical conditions as well

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jun 2015, 9:43 pm

There isn't much there in the conversation to base an opinion on, but I'd say you're acquaintances at best. I think you should work on becoming friends with him. You could try asking him if he'd like to get a coffee (or something similar that you both might enjoy) with you on a day when you're both free.