Monarchy is seriously pissing me off

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 6:20 am

Isn't it cute, some kid no one cares about will be christened; some institutions kept only for tourism purposes should burn in hell, I swear. Some monarchies in other countries oppress their people physically... in the UK they do that through news... every few days they use it as some sort of announcement platform the average rational person couldn't give a f**k about... I hate them so much, REPUBLICANISM! LET'S JAIL ALL THOSE ANNOYING AND INTERFERING FREELOADERS!! !

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 9:33 pm

If you are so tired of hearing about the royals, then just avoid watching the news, don't listen to the radio, and don't buy any newspapers. Problem solved.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 12:06 pm

England has the Royals.

We (Americans) have the Kardashians.

I envy them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 7:01 am

Mootoo wrote:
Isn't it cute, some kid no one cares about will be christened; some institutions kept only for tourism purposes should burn in hell, I swear. Some monarchies in other countries oppress their people physically... in the UK they do that through news... every few days they use it as some sort of announcement platform the average rational person couldn't give a f**k about... I hate them so much, REPUBLICANISM! LET'S JAIL ALL THOSE ANNOYING AND INTERFERING FREELOADERS!! !

Don't the majority of "poms" want to keep their institution of royalty? I still have PTSD from "rule Britannia" from my days in the "Boys Brigade"

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm

Sylkat wrote:
England has the Royals.

I envy them.

:)

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 12:21 am

Lintar wrote:
If you are so tired of hearing about the royals, then just avoid watching the news, don't listen to the radio, and don't buy any newspapers. Problem solved.

pretty much. cut off those only ways that they can get to you, and see how "oppressing" they are.

a lot of news is celeb filler. this isn't a uk thing.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 12:32 pm

Yes, except these celebrities happen to be born so. It's ridiculous. Any rational person should balk. The least the news can do is not repeat their nonsense... in fact, I might send in a complaint at some point...

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 12:47 pm

If all the U.K. royals were to suddenly die in an olde-fashioned camera explosion (see King Ralph), the tabloids would still be around reporting on the goings on of ... who; BBC-commentator celebrities or aging Harry Potter children? I consider my royal cousins to be the willing firewall between us and the tabloids. For that, at least, God bless them. :lol:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 1:48 pm

Sylkat wrote:
England has the Royals.

I envy them.

HA----LOVE it!! LOLOLOL