Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DJKhaleedBRjan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Oct 2016, 10:56 am

Elliot Rodger was a failure. He talked big in his manifesto but couldn't do s**t. He killed a bunch of nerdy kids that honestly were more likely to have been victims of the bullying he described. He couldn't have even shotup a frat house at least like he talked up in his writing. I spit on this worthless piece of s**t. My condolences to the victims and their families.

moderator edit: offensive material

johnnyh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2016, 12:44 pm

DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:
Elliot Rodger was a failure. He talked big in his manifesto but couldn't do s**t. He killed a bunch of nerdy kids that honestly were more likely to have been victims of the bullying he described. He couldn't have even shotup a frat house at least like he talked up in his writing. I spit on this worthless piece of s**t. My condolences to the victims and their families.

Anders Breivik is a much more successful and appealing savant.

You're funny, if I were a moderator, I wouldn't ban you. Having someone like you around ensures no one else could turn into you, and they wouldn't do such a good job being as entertaining (while still being useful in offering a different point of views, even one as bizarre as yours)

I am not being sarcastic, I want to keep you around just for kicks.

-Johnnyh

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 1:33 pm

DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:

Isn't he also a white supremacist? I would say that clearly places him in the "unappealing" camp.

That and the fact that he murdered a bunch of people for no reason. But I'm sure you're just trolling (which by the way is against forum rules and you can get banned for that.)

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Soulsparrer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2016, 3:51 pm

wilburforce wrote:
DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:

Isn't he also a white supremacist? I would say that clearly places him in the "unappealing" camp.

That and the fact that he murdered a bunch of people for no reason. But I'm sure you're just trolling (which by the way is against forum rules and you can get banned for that.)

No he has a point, as in while Hitler was an evil SOB, he had a much more "interesting" take on things and even did have a few good ideas (he helped Germany to produce the Volkswagon Beetle) - if he hadn't gone over to the dark side he might have been about to use his genius for good.

Elliot Rogers was just a loser who killed a bunch of people because he couldn't get laid, not an original thought in his deviant little mind.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 5:07 pm

Soulsparrer wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:

No he has a point, as in while Hitler was an evil SOB, he had a much more "interesting" take on things and even did have a few good ideas (he helped Germany to produce the Volkswagon Beetle) - if he hadn't gone over to the dark side he might have been about to use his genius for good.

Elliot Rogers was just a loser who killed a bunch of people because he couldn't get laid, not an original thought in his deviant little mind.

But but but...Hitler had some good ideas.

:lmao:

Yes, the Nazis were very "interesting." :lol:

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2016, 6:33 pm

wilburforce wrote:
DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:

How can Elliot roger be a white supremacist when he was mixed race?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 1:48 am

xile123 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
DJKhaleedBRjan wrote:

How can Elliot roger be a white supremacist when he was mixed race?

Internalized racism. It is not uncommon for members of minority/oppressed groups to feel thier own kind is inferior. Just read WP for awhile.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 3:55 pm

MSBKyle wrote:
I get the rejection and feeling lonely all the time part, but I don't understand how he could be that troubled when he lived such a luxurious and privileged life.

Like someone said above, he had an entitlement problem. You'd probably find that privileged people tend to be more entitled than everyone else because they are accustomed to getting their way.