Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2015, 11:26 am

Hi everyone! I think this has to do with health so here goes.

I'm going gray. A lot gray. As you can see by my profile, I'm 42. I think I've got quite a bit of gray for my age. I didn't expect to have so much until 50. Anyway, I don't dislike it, I just feel that since it's gone gray a little, the texture has changed. It's become wiry and frizzy. Wish I knew what to do with it besides keep it really short so there's no fly-aways.

So, any help you might be able to offer in terms of product or cleansers pr conditioners, please let me know.

AliceKathleen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2015, 10:43 am

Hi, I am lots older than you, here's what I suggest. Eat a very healthy diet, cut way down on sugars and processed
foods. Use any mild shampoo and try Rogaine if needed. If you have the money, Keratase makes a great shampoo
for both fine hair and one for "aging Hair". But it is thirty bucks a pop. I bought it when I was working, retired now
and cannot afford it. I use any low sulfate shampoo, and Neutrogena shampoo as well. As far as the grey, I
wish mine would turn white or grey, it's still an ugly brown! Find a great stylist who can cut your hair the
way you like, and stick with him or her. It may take some looking and a few bad cuts before you do find
someone, but a great haircut makes all the difference! Best, Alice

sagarverma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jun 2015, 11:42 pm

L’Oreal hair products for mature hair would help deal with the problem