The White House wants your doctor to teach you about global

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 2:30 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
Raptor wrote:
A rather vociferous liberal at work one time took a little bit of an issue with the HK (you guessed it; Heckler & Koch) shirt I was wearing one day. Stating in a contemptuous tone that he wasn't surprised I'd wear anything with that logo on it. He said that I was knowingly supporting a company with obvious ties to neo-nazism (his words, not mine) and how disturbing it was. He looked to me to go on the defensive.
I snapped my heels together and extended my right arm sharply up at an angle and said in a clear sharp tone, "Arbeit macht frei Motherf***er. Six million dead _____ can't be wrong!"

I gave him the exact opposite of what he expected by aggressively turning into the attack instead of away from it. You should have seen the priceless expression his face. It went from total jaw dropping slack disbelief, to scared white, then blood red with rage when he knew he'd just been Pwn'd by me and that nothing would be done about it. The two or three others there laughed as he stormed away in anger. He would have no one to report it to with any real effect since most everyone there was a conservative, especially upper management, and were weary of his childishness. It would have been obvious to them that I was just giving him a richly deserved teasing.
At best they'd give me a good, albeit tongue in cheek, talking too but that's it. Nothing on my record and no suspension. He knew that and skulked for weeks, butthurt by the injustice of it all.
I ordered another H&K shirt and wore both a lot more just to rub salt in the wound. :twisted:

I've given similar treatment to others that have asked for it before and since then. :P

His mistake was the illogic of attack.

You have self-identified. We don't need your acquiescence, so it was unnecessary to seek it, and a mistake to seek it aggressively.

The "did you know that (x, y, z)?!" line is useless. You know. That you prefer it that way is what is wrong with you.

I would say it's a bit early to dive into the bottle but since It's Saturday I guess any time is a decent hour.
Cheers...

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm

Raptor wrote:
A rather vociferous liberal at work one time took a little bit of an issue with the HK (you guessed it; Heckler & Koch) shirt I was wearing one day, stating in a contemptuous tone that he wasn't surprised I (being a conservative) would wear something with that logo on it. He said that I was knowingly supporting a company with obvious ties to neo-nazism (his words, not mine) and how disturbing it was. He looked to me to go on the defensive.
I snapped my heels together and extended my right arm sharply up at an angle and said in a clear sharp tone, "Arbeit macht frei Motherf***er. Six million dead _____ can't be wrong!"

I gave him the exact opposite of what he expected by aggressively turning into the attack instead of away from it. You should have seen the priceless expression his face. It went from total jaw dropping slack disbelief, to scared white, then blood red with rage when he knew he'd just been Pwn'd by me and that nothing would be done about it. The two or three others there laughed as he stormed away in anger. He would have no one to report it to with any real effect since most everyone there was a conservative, especially upper management, and were weary of his childishness. It would have been obvious to them that I was just giving him a richly deserved teasing.
At best they'd give me a good, albeit tongue in cheek, talking too but that's it. Nothing on my record and no suspension. He knew that and skulked for weeks, butthurt by the injustice of it all.
I ordered another H&K shirt and wore both a lot more just to rub salt in the wound. :twisted:

I've given similar treatment to others that have asked for it before and since then. :P
good job on admitting you're a neonazi. you shouldn't hide what you are.

p.s. H&K was a thing under the nazis http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/f ... ckler-kock

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 10:28 pm

Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:
A rather vociferous liberal at work one time took a little bit of an issue with the HK (you guessed it; Heckler & Koch) shirt I was wearing one day, stating in a contemptuous tone that he wasn't surprised I (being a conservative) would wear something with that logo on it. He said that I was knowingly supporting a company with obvious ties to neo-nazism (his words, not mine) and how disturbing it was. He looked to me to go on the defensive.

p.s. H&K was a thing under the nazis http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/f ... ckler-kock

Even that peacenik article you linked admits that HK is post-war.
Quote:
With the fall of Germany at the end of World War II, Oberndorf came under French control, and the entire Waffenfabrik Mauser AG factory was dismantled by French occupying forces. All records in the factory were destroyed on orders of the local US Army commander. In 1948, three former Mauser engineers, Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel saved what they could from the factory and what they salvaged was used to start a machine tool plant in the vacant factory that became known as the Engineering Office Heckler & Co.[3][4]

On December 28, 1949, the Engineering Office Heckler & Co. changed its name and was registered officially as Heckler & Koch GmbH. Initially the new company manufactured machine tools, bicycle and sewing machine parts, gauges and other precision parts.[5]

In 1956, Heckler & Koch responded to the West German Government's tender for a new infantry rifle for the Bundeswehr (German Federal Army) with the proposal of the G3 battle rifle, which was based on the Spanish CETME rifle.[3][4] The German Government awarded Heckler & Koch this tender and by 1959, declared the G3 as the standard rifle of the Bundeswehr.[6][7] In 1961, Heckler & Koch developed the 7.62×51mm HK21 general-purpose machine gun, based on the G3 battle rifle.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 11:11 am

Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Quote:
With the fall of Germany at the end of World War II, Oberndorf came under French control, and the entire Waffenfabrik Mauser AG factory was dismantled by French occupying forces. All records in the factory were destroyed on orders of the local US Army commander. In 1948, three former Mauser engineers, Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel saved what they could from the factory and what they salvaged was used to start a machine tool plant in the vacant factory that became known as the Engineering Office Heckler & Co.[3][4]

On December 28, 1949, the Engineering Office Heckler & Co. changed its name and was registered officially as Heckler & Koch GmbH. Initially the new company manufactured machine tools, bicycle and sewing machine parts, gauges and other precision parts.[5]

In 1956, Heckler & Koch responded to the West German Government's tender for a new infantry rifle for the Bundeswehr (German Federal Army) with the proposal of the G3 battle rifle, which was based on the Spanish CETME rifle.[3][4] The German Government awarded Heckler & Koch this tender and by 1959, declared the G3 as the standard rifle of the Bundeswehr.[6][7] In 1961, Heckler & Koch developed the 7.62×51mm HK21 general-purpose machine gun, based on the G3 battle rifle.[8]

former engineers of a company that grew in a town benefitted by various wars and from the nazis themselves.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 12:48 pm

Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Quote:

former engineers of a company that grew in a town benefitted by various wars and from the nazis themselves.

So what?? They started out making parts for machines and when the Bundeswehr (or whatever it called itself then) was looking for new service rifle the company put its combined knowledge to work. Germany got a new rifle and H&K got paid. If H&K hadn't then Walther, Mauser, Rheinmetall Borsig, Steyr, FN, etc. would have been happy to provide a rifle.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Quote:

So what?? They started out making parts for machines and when the Bundeswehr (or whatever it called itself then) was looking for new service rifle the company put its combined knowledge to work. Germany got a new rifle and H&K got paid. If H&K hadn't then Walther, Mauser, Rheinmetall Borsig, Steyr, FN, etc. would have been happy to provide a rifle.

Either way it can now be seen even IRL you're a very immature person...oh you're so cool that you upset someone at your work or whatever then went out of your way to make an effort to 'rub it in' and essentially behave like a grade-school bully all because someone expressed a view point you found irrelevant or don't agree with....that is just despicable really, also despicable that your place of work just allows that kind of behavior just so long as its directed at the individual who doesn't quite fit in for not being a 'conservative'. But bullies are more confident while around fellow bullies...I can only hope one day you might get what's coming to you from all the negativity you're so proud of putting into the world.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 29 Jun 2015, 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 1:12 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Fugu wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Quote:

Either way it can now be seen even IRL you're a very immature person...oh you're so cool that you upset someone at your work or whatever then went out of your way to make an effort to 'rub it in' and essentially behave like a grade-school bully all because someone expressed a view point you found irrelevant or don't agree with....sometimes people get whats coming to them though.

He was a real-life troll if there ever was one. He made a stupid comment (one of many) with the intent of ruffling my feathers but it backfired on him. Basically, he pwn'd himself. I think I made that obvious enough the first time.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 1:20 pm

Raptor wrote:

He was a real-life troll if there ever was one. He made a stupid comment (one of many) with the intent of ruffling my feathers but it backfired on him. Basically, he pwn'd himself. I think I made that obvious enough the first time.

So you're saying everyone got along more or less, and he instigated being a troll trying to ruffle feathers and got what was coming to him? And you're certain this wasn't after a period of hazing by you and your fellow work mates, that he started making not so wonderful comments?....if its the former then I suppose its fair to have trolled back. but if its the latter and his stupid comment was an attempt at retaliation for previous meanness on your part and the part of other employees I'd still have to see your behavior as despicable.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 2:10 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:

So you're saying everyone got along more or less, and he instigated being a troll trying to ruffle feathers and got what was coming to him? And you're certain this wasn't after a period of hazing by you and your fellow work mates, that he started making not so wonderful comments?....if its the former then I suppose its fair to have trolled back. but if its the latter and his stupid comment was an attempt at retaliation for previous meanness on your part and the part of other employees I'd still have to see your behavior as despicable.

He was there before me but his reputaion then was as a rabble rouser who would start a political argument over anything. Most people would go on the defensive. I had gone on the defensive with him several times BEFORE then. I could easily write page after page about that kook. He transferred to Everett so he's thier problem now.

Oh, and I've been getting quite a kick out of your comments about me being so immature and a grade school bully. :D
Please feel free to give me some more compliments like that any time.