Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2015, 7:43 pm

Hi, everyone. I want you all to know that I love Phineas and Ferb. That cartoon is cool!

Any other fans here?

Andoras
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jun 2015, 11:17 am

Me, me!! ! :heart: I'm a big Phineas and Ferb fan. I really like the show and the fandom too. Personally I'm a FerBella (Ferb :heart: Isabella) shipper. I'm a bit sad right now since the show came to the end but I'm happy too because it was a great show and it has a huge and amazing fandom soo I think it's a guarantee to the show become evergree. Or at least I hope so. :lol:

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jun 2015, 9:45 pm

Andoras wrote:
Me, me!! ! :heart: I'm a big Phineas and Ferb fan. I really like the show and the fandom too. Personally I'm a FerBella (Ferb :heart: Isabella) shipper. I'm a bit sad right now since the show came to the end but I'm happy too because it was a great show and it has a huge and amazing fandom soo I think it's a guarantee to the show become evergree. Or at least I hope so. :lol:

Are you kidding? I'm a Phinabella fan.