The real reason why you aren't hit on much by women.

Page 17 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 7:43 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
basically, all women have to do is just go out and show up, that's all
That's not true at all. Girls can be forever alones too.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 10:12 am

But usually because none of their suitors is up to snuff :)

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2015, 10:14 am

Spiderpig wrote:
But usually because none of their suitors is up to snuff :)

As if ...

TheCoolStoryBro
Toucan
Toucan

03 Aug 2015, 3:30 pm

sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Its because your an aspie! There I said it, truth hurts but we move on, not many women like us freaks.

not true they like well paid and handsome freaks. just not worthless freaks. but if you have worth and value you can find someone who wants that.

Elliot Rodger was well paid and handsome. Look at what happened to him. Looks and money will get you nowhere.
Women seem to like men with emotional intelligence and stability.

If you can be around women, talk to them effectively, feel comfortable, understand how they feel and what they think without trying really hard to figure out what might be going on in their mind, odds are you'll find someone compatible.

Without a good Theory of Mind instinct, it won't work.
I guess there's always the chance to learn second nature, but good luck on that mine field. I quit.

he was also a sociopath who only wanted women for sex. in a area with plenty of rich and handsome none sociopath men. also his dad was rich not him.

doubt anyone can figure out what women are thinking even other women can't. plus we aspies can't read nonverbal cues.

whats theory of mind?

If he only wanted women for sex, why did he not get a prostitute? He certainly had the money for it.
It sounds more like he wanted acceptance, affection, and sex. I don't know why he decided to kill people and then himself. That's not going to help him get what he wants. He could have gone to a brothel in Nevada for sex.

Sociopaths tend to be very aware of how others feel and what they think, except they feel no sympathy for them, and they are not very affected by their own emotions. Elliot Rodger was obviously very affected by his feelings of loneliness, rejection, and depression. Sociopaths can find a relationship very easily. Elliot Rodger could not figure out how to get a relationship.

A person who has a decent "Theory of Mind" means that they are good at figuring out what a person is feeling and thinking. A lot of this is based on reading non-verbal cues, what they are saying, what they are doing, making assumptions based on all of these things in a collaboration of multiple sensory stimuli with instinct alone.

People with ASD have varying degrees of "Mind Blindness", which means you have poor "Theory of Mind" in that you can't instinctively figure out how others feel or what they are thinking. Some people with ASD are able to develop a second nature "Theory of Mind" by doing non-verbal research, semantics and pragmatics training, and building tolerance to sensory overload.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 7:30 am

sly279 wrote:
goofygoobers wrote:
cupidspider wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
You're not doing too badly, Sly. At least you're not in debt!

I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.

I'm 20,000ish in debt. 11k to college and like another 9k or so to debt collectors.

those women are alive in the real world they arne't ai in a matrix. I've met many of them in the real world and they still demand the same things and complain about such worthless men.

What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you?

What, specifically, do you have to offer a woman? Not "offer in terms of money" but offer in terms of personal qualities?

(You're not just low-income, you're seriously in debt... demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible. While complaining the not-in-debt, financially stable and independent single girls walk right on by. Oy).

^ This

sly279 wrote:
its the same thing women have to off me. companionship. you know some people don't date and get married in order to get some object from each other, they do it because they like spending time gether. I don't want a womans money or body or car or home. I just want to spend time together and enjoy their company.

or it demonstrates why you don't give kids who just turned 18 and never had money in their whole life instant access to huge sums of money then act suprised when they screw up. or maybe it demonstrates when a company purposely misses sending you a statement then charges huge fees. went from owing 900 to 3 grand and then the interest keeps stacking and stacking and they add other fees, then its ow you can just give us 8k right now and we'll call it even . ok let me just pull out my wallet you know cause 10k is just walking around change to me. lol. no I'm a poor college studdent who can't even do 50 dollar payments each month. maybe banks should have limitations to who they give money out to. the problem we'll in now is they gave loans out to people they shouldnt' have. oh but the gov bailed them out and washed thier debt away. so the money I owe them that they gave out more then they had is gone but I still owe them , yeah so why do banks get special treatment. if anything I should owe the gov who is way more undertanding with repayments. as for the other 11k its school loans most people graduate with school loans. do guess most people are demonstrating an inability to be financially responsible including the us gov who is 18 trillion dollars in debt. most people seem to be in debt they just make payment. you make payments on a car? well you're in debt. make payments on a house you're in debt. they loaned you money ie debt. that you're paying off. so yeah I made a mistake and got screwed over by the credit card company and I got pushed into going to college which meant loans.

I bet a lot of the girls are in debt too, perhaps why they want a wealthy guy so he can pay it off for them....

as soon as I am able to free others of my burdensome life I will. I didn't ask to be born in a world will most if not all women will see me as worthless trash. unfortunately and sorry but I for the time being am unable to kill myself despite knowing that it is what must be done so to please women. this whole survival and self preservation instinct is quite strong. I also worry about going to hell for it.

I don't understand how suicide would solve anything. I don't think it would please anyone if you committed suicide.

Also, I didn't feel like you answered the first question cupidspider asked, which I was really curious about.

"What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you?"

I'm curious about this. May you please answer this question? Thank you. :D

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2015, 7:35 am

TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Its because your an aspie! There I said it, truth hurts but we move on, not many women like us freaks.

not true they like well paid and handsome freaks. just not worthless freaks. but if you have worth and value you can find someone who wants that.

Elliot Rodger was well paid and handsome. Look at what happened to him. Looks and money will get you nowhere.

If you can be around women, talk to them effectively, feel comfortable, understand how they feel and what they think without trying really hard to figure out what might be going on in their mind, odds are you'll find someone compatible.

I guess there's always the chance to learn second nature, but good luck on that mine field. I quit.

he was also a sociopath who only wanted women for sex. in a area with plenty of rich and handsome none sociopath men. also his dad was rich not him.

doubt anyone can figure out what women are thinking even other women can't. plus we aspies can't read nonverbal cues.

whats theory of mind?

If he only wanted women for sex, why did he not get a prostitute? He certainly had the money for it.
It sounds more like he wanted acceptance, affection, and sex. I don't know why he decided to kill people and then himself. That's not going to help him get what he wants. He could have gone to a brothel in Nevada for sex.

Sociopaths tend to be very aware of how others feel and what they think, except they feel no sympathy for them, and they are not very affected by their own emotions. Elliot Rodger was obviously very affected by his feelings of loneliness, rejection, and depression. Sociopaths can find a relationship very easily. Elliot Rodger could not figure out how to get a relationship.

A person who has a decent "Theory of Mind" means that they are good at figuring out what a person is feeling and thinking. A lot of this is based on reading non-verbal cues, what they are saying, what they are doing, making assumptions based on all of these things in a collaboration of multiple sensory stimuli with instinct alone.

People with ASD have varying degrees of "Mind Blindness", which means you have poor "Theory of Mind" in that you can't instinctively figure out how others feel or what they are thinking. Some people with ASD are able to develop a second nature "Theory of Mind" by doing non-verbal research, semantics and pragmatics training, and building tolerance to sensory overload.

I don't think anyone could have explained that any better. You're showing your intelligence! :wink:

TheCoolStoryBro
Toucan
Toucan

04 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm

goofygoobers wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

whats theory of mind?

I don't think anyone could have explained that any better. You're showing your intelligence! :wink:

Thank you. :wink:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:12 am

TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

whats theory of mind?

paying off sex and getting willing sex are different things. he likely wanted women to give him sex. same reason guys who do lots of one night stands just don't go to prostitutes.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:17 am

goofygoobers wrote:

I don't understand how suicide would solve anything. I don't think it would please anyone if you committed suicide.

Also, I didn't feel like you answered the first question cupidspider asked, which I was really curious about.

"What, exactly, do the women you refuse to interact with and claim to hate expect of you?"

I'm curious about this. May you please answer this question? Thank you. :D

one less worthless burdon guy trying to be with them and wasting their time and breathing in their air i suspect

they want a man with a decent job, nice car, own place. doesn't show emotions, firt, skinny, strong, handsome, etc.

i don't refuse to interact with them, they refuse to interact with me. I dislike them not hate. I don't hate any women. sometimes I may start to feel like it and that upsets me. i think maybe I should have been born female. or maybe if I was raised by men instead of women. I have too many female traits, along with being born defective which means I can't get a decent paying job or a job at all as many of them don't consider anything paying less then 20 an hour a job at all.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:22 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly, you should take a break off WP.

why? so I can go more crazy with 0 human contact

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 4:23 am

sly279 wrote:

If you are really a Christian you should stop talking about killing yourself. Not only it is egoistical, it would also send you to hell according to your own beliefs. But perhaps you think hell is better.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 5:57 pm

Peacesells wrote:
sly279 wrote:

If you are really a Christian you should stop talking about killing yourself. Not only it is egoistical, it would also send you to hell according to your own beliefs. But perhaps you think hell is better.

the lord forgives or everyone is going to hell, as everyone sins. Jesus died on the cross to forgive us. so I would hope upon reaching the gates I would be forgiven. I don't think robin Williams went to hell.

also thats not a quote of mine.

TheCoolStoryBro
Toucan
Toucan

05 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm

sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
sly279 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

whats theory of mind?

paying off sex and getting willing sex are different things. he likely wanted women to give him sex. same reason guys who do lots of one night stands just don't go to prostitutes.

Maybe some prostitutes like their job. Maybe sometimes they enjoy having sex and getting paid for it.
It does seem a lot more interesting to be accepted without having to pay.

But, if what you say is true... job, car, owns a place.
Everyone wants something, and if they can get more, why would they settle for less?

Desire is subjective.
Some people don't care about those things, they have other priorities.
Maybe because they feel that they don't need any of it.

sly279 wrote:
they want a man with a decent job, nice car, own place. doesn't show emotions, firt, skinny, strong, handsome, etc.

Are you sure? How many women do you know really well?
My ex girlfriend liked me for a few years, and I was scrawny back then, had no job, no car, and lived with my family.

sly279 wrote:
i don't refuse to interact with them, they refuse to interact with me. I dislike them not hate. I don't hate any women. sometimes I may start to feel like it and that upsets me.

The words dislike and hatred mean the same thing, and they do not seem like the right words for what you are feeling.
I think what you are feeling is envy.

I feel envious about women all the time, and it's a horrible feeling.
But, I love women (not all of them, only the ones I consider to be my type, I'm quite picky).

What exactly is happening when you interact with them?
And, what do you mean when you say that they refuse to interact with you?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm

TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
Maybe some prostitutes like their job. Maybe sometimes they enjoy having sex and getting paid for it.

Everyone wants something, and if they can get more, why would they settle for less?

Desire is subjective.

sly279 wrote:

My ex girlfriend liked me for a few years, and I was scrawny back then, had no job, no car, and lived with my family.

sly279 wrote:
i don't refuse to interact with them, they refuse to interact with me. I dislike them not hate. I don't hate any women. sometimes I may start to feel like it and that upsets me.

The words dislike and hatred mean the same thing, and they do not seem like the right words for what you are feeling.

But, I love women (not all of them, only the ones I consider to be my type, I'm quite picky).

woman enjoying sex and getting paid for isn't the same as woman enjoying sex and giving it freely. and they all pretend to enjoy it so you'll never know for sure. i want emotional connected sex. you cant get that from a prostitute.

againt they list this on their profiles/ads., talk about it openly at work, and complain about t on other sites.
you essentially are the dating equivalent of winning the lottery, it happens but its hardly the majority. I would not run you life under the plan of winning the lottery.
also why did it end did she grow tired of you never getting a job, car and house. some women who have such standards will get with men thinking surely they'll "grow up" and out of it, but when they realize what they got into is what they get forever they bail. one should really go into relationships without wanting to change people. if you date a fat chick don't' expect her to get skinny. I'd rather just accept people for how they are, rather then what I hope they could be.
but Im more a here and now person.

also going guess you met her through family or friends and not a dating site? i think some of these women if they gave men a chance might fall in love and then not care about those things anymore. as so many women say they won't leave their guy if he lost those. so they love him, but these women wont' even give it a shot.

no dislike and hate are different. dislike coco pebbles. so you don't eat cocopebbles, hate them and you try to destroy them all and talk others into destroying them too.

I hate terrorist. I hate rapists, I hate dictators, I don't hate these women.
the feeling of hate is super strong. I do not hate many people. I kind almost hate obama.

I don't interact with them. I'm not allowed to. they don't allow me to even talk to them. they are too good and I am too worthless to even bother with saying hi or a simple conversation. suppose getting talking to such men like me is just a burden and waste of their time. I imagine they'd rather we all died off. mean were not real men or really humans so who cares right?

its the same as if a store had a no black people sign out front. the store is refusing ot interact with black people. well they have a no worthless sub human sign on their profile.
they only want real men.

TheCoolStoryBro
Toucan
Toucan

05 Aug 2015, 7:38 pm

sly279 wrote:
TheCoolStoryBro wrote:

Desire is subjective.

sly279 wrote:

sly279 wrote:

woman enjoying sex and getting paid for isn't the same as woman enjoying sex and giving it freely. and they all pretend to enjoy it so you'll never know for sure. i want emotional connected sex. you cant get that from a prostitute.

againt they list this on their profiles/ads., talk about it openly at work, and complain about t on other sites.
you essentially are the dating equivalent of winning the lottery, it happens but its hardly the majority. I would not run you life under the plan of winning the lottery.
also why did it end did she grow tired of you never getting a job, car and house. some women who have such standards will get with men thinking surely they'll "grow up" and out of it, but when they realize what they got into is what they get forever they bail. one should really go into relationships without wanting to change people. if you date a fat chick don't' expect her to get skinny. I'd rather just accept people for how they are, rather then what I hope they could be.
but Im more a here and now person.

also going guess you met her through family or friends and not a dating site? i think some of these women if they gave men a chance might fall in love and then not care about those things anymore. as so many women say they won't leave their guy if he lost those. so they love him, but these women wont' even give it a shot.

no dislike and hate are different. dislike coco pebbles. so you don't eat cocopebbles, hate them and you try to destroy them all and talk others into destroying them too.

I hate terrorist. I hate rapists, I hate dictators, I don't hate these women.
the feeling of hate is super strong. I do not hate many people. I kind almost hate obama.

I don't interact with them. I'm not allowed to. they don't allow me to even talk to them. they are too good and I am too worthless to even bother with saying hi or a simple conversation. suppose getting talking to such men like me is just a burden and waste of their time. I imagine they'd rather we all died off. mean were not real men or really humans so who cares right?

its the same as if a store had a no black people sign out front. the store is refusing ot interact with black people. well they have a no worthless sub human sign on their profile.
they only want real men.

True, there would be no feelings of love or admiration with a prostitute, it would feel very superficial.

The first time she left me, it was because I was unable to get a job.
She came back years later, and left again after around one year for reasons unknown.

I met her in high school. I tried to talk with her a few times, and she was very shy and said nothing back to me.
I asked for her phone number, and she gave it to me. I called her, and asked if she wanted to hang out.

Hate is a word meaning strong dislike. Dislike means a small amount of hatred.
Same meaning, different intensity.

Resentful:
Feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation (anger, annoyance) at having been treated unfairly.
Synonymous with the word Envious.

They don't allow you to interact with them? Do you talk to them?
What exactly are they doing when they do not allow you to talk with them?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 1:12 am

TheCoolStoryBro wrote:
True, there would be no feelings of love or admiration with a prostitute, it would feel very superficial.

The first time she left me, it was because I was unable to get a job.
She came back years later, and left again after around one year for reasons unknown.

I met her in high school. I tried to talk with her a few times, and she was very shy and said nothing back to me.
I asked for her phone number, and she gave it to me. I called her, and asked if she wanted to hang out.

Hate is a word meaning strong dislike. Dislike means a small amount of hatred.
Same meaning, different intensity.

Resentful:
Feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation (anger, annoyance) at having been treated unfairly.
Synonymous with the word Envious.

They don't allow you to interact with them? Do you talk to them?
What exactly are they doing when they do not allow you to talk with them?

not going to argue with you over word meanings, if dislike and hate were the same meaning we wouldn't have them both we would just have one. by your logic you either love everyone and everything or hate anything and everything.
you can not like something which is to dislike but not hate it. like I don't like people who smoke. but i don't hate them.

they say don't message me if you don't have ________________.
if I message them despite this 1. they will just ignore me. 2. that would be disrespecting them. its the same as if a woman told you to not follow her but you did anyways.

I don't know how I could have been clearer. they only want "real men" evidently I'm not a man and as I'm not a woman I must be non human.

sorry she left you.