Page 3 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:34 am

Ok, so it isn't sexual, and I'm not talking about finding a bush or somewhere discreet:
NOBODY WANTS TO STEP IN YOUR BODILY WASTES.

Basically:

Quote:
You aren't a dog, so don't act like one.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 6:48 am

Yeah. There's no excuse for it; it's just a jerk thing to do.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 6:57 am

Sweetleaf isn't homeless

Also: Just go in the friggin TOILET!

That will solve all problems.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 7:05 am

ALL problems? 8O

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 7:09 am

Problems relating to this specific issue.

This could be a troll, funny thread or whatever.

I, myself, find it easier to use the toilet than to do it anywhere else.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 9:26 am

Like I said, peeing on the sidewalk when there is no valid reason to do it is pure exhibitionism. While there is, perhaps, a low probability they he could be caught exposing himself, nevertheless he gets a thrill from doing it. 'Nuff said.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2015, 9:42 am

I'm really thinking that the OP was a troll, especially since he (or she) has the username "Sperg445." The word "Sperg" is a derogatory term for people with Asperger's, and I don't see why anyone with Asperger's would use that word to identify themselves.

In the slim chance that OP isn't a troll, though, I'm just going to say that there's a reason why toilets exist, and you should really use them whenever possible. Sure, if it's an emergency and you absolutely can't hold it any longer, you can pee outside, but you should really find a set of bushes (or, even better, a secluded forest) to pee in, since no one needs to see your "junk." Your private parts should be just that: private.

And I can't believe that I just posted about peeing. Life is weird sometimes.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 9:49 am

quiet_dove wrote:
The word "Sperg" is a derogatory term for people with Asperger's

Or OP could like the show Billy and Mandy and be talking about this character with his username?

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2015, 9:53 am

iliketrees wrote:
quiet_dove wrote:
The word "Sperg" is a derogatory term for people with Asperger's

Or OP could like the show Billy and Mandy and be talking about this character with his username?

I guess. I've never actually watched that show, so I didn't know about that character. The word "Sperg" still bothers me, though, since it is most often used as a derogatory term for people with Asperger's.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 11:29 am

iliketrees wrote:
Though I imagine it is a huge turn off for most people, right?

No idea, but, if the person doing it is a woman I find attractive, she'd have to go really out of her way to make a gross scene if she wanted to turn me off :)

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:06 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Like I said, peeing on the sidewalk when there is no valid reason to do it is pure exhibitionism. While there is, perhaps, a low probability they he could be caught exposing himself, nevertheless he gets a thrill from doing it. 'Nuff said.

It's only exhibitionism if there is somebody else around or they hope somebody else is around. This is just stupidity and being a douchebag.

Even a kid knows, don't pee outside unless you absolutely have to.

I hope he gets caught because he's being stupid to do this and try to defend it as something he just wants to do.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:11 pm

quiet_dove wrote:
I'm really thinking that the OP was a troll, especially since he (or she) has the username "Sperg445." The word "Sperg" is a derogatory term for people with Asperger's, and I don't see why anyone with Asperger's would use that word to identify themselves.

In the slim chance that OP isn't a troll, though, I'm just going to say that there's a reason why toilets exist, and you should really use them whenever possible. Sure, if it's an emergency and you absolutely can't hold it any longer, you can pee outside, but you should really find a set of bushes (or, even better, a secluded forest) to pee in, since no one needs to see your "junk." Your private parts should be just that: private.

And I can't believe that I just posted about peeing. Life is weird sometimes.

I think we have at least one other member who uses "sperg" as part of their user name. I've seen usernames by actual nontroll members that are takeoff's on aspergers as well. I've seen user names all over the internet that seem to be self mocking in a light sort of way. I used to know an Italian guy online whose user name was "Average Dago" because he's Italian and "dago" is a name used for Italians (some are offended by it, some aren't - I'm not) and also his last name was "D'Agostino" so "dago" was also part of his name. Of course "sperg" could be used by a troll who is using it to insult as well. We have no way of knowing really until (and if) he posts more and we can see if he's a douche or a normal poster. I also always suspect weird first posts as being from trolls too, so I feel ya.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:13 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

No idea, but, if the person doing it is a woman I find attractive, she'd have to go really out of her way to make a gross scene if she wanted to turn me off :)

Peeing outside is much harder for girls. I've had to do it when I was in the woods, or on camping trips or at places like that. I never did it just to do it though. And NEVER do it downhill, it will get on your hands or feet. Also, we require toilet paper for that and men don't.

sperg445
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jul 2015, 3:27 pm

I'm kinda trolling, but I'm not making this up either

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:32 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
iliketrees wrote:

Peeing outside is much harder for girls. I've had to do it when I was in the woods, or on camping trips or at places like that. I never did it just to do it though. And NEVER do it downhill, it will get on your hands or feet. Also, we require toilet paper for that and men don't.

You would absolutely love european/asian squat toilets... not. I can pee pretty well standing up, have gone outside before. Hills aren't the problem, the wind is :lol: I have a good aim though :shrug: Though not everyone does because toilet seats do get covered in piss :eew: A lot of toilets in france don't have toilet seats to solve this problem :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:37 pm

I tried a squat toilet at a railway station in Venice, Italy. I failed miserably.