Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:37 pm

I tried a squat toilet at a railway station in Venice, Italy. I failed miserably.

tsahpina
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jul 2015, 4:06 pm

it goes without saying that its not a good idea cos then the streets would smell like a never flushed toilet.

anyway i believe the nt's are
THE PHENOMENA CALLED NT'S!! !

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm

I disagree, OOM, I think whenever someone exposes them self in public -- even in the case of peeing on a sidewalk when it's dark -- it speaks to exhibitionism to some degree. It's juts not very bold exhibitionism. But who knows, the OP may eventually become a full-fledged exhibitionist and start flashing people in the park, someday.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 5:40 pm

Where I live, people like to pee under the cover at the MAX stop where my house is nearby and that is so gross. It smells like pee. I wonder why people do it there instead of in the bushes or something.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 5:47 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I disagree, OOM, I think whenever someone exposes them self in public -- even in the case of peeing on a sidewalk when it's dark -- it speaks to exhibitionism to some degree. It's juts not very bold exhibitionism. But who knows, the OP may eventually become a full-fledged exhibitionist and start flashing people in the park, someday.

I've had to pee in places where I could have been seen before and had absolutely no other choice, and the last thing I wanted was to be seen. It's not always exhibitionism, sometimes it's just having to go really bad and it's either risk being seen or peeing on yourself. However this guy seems to just want to pee on the sidewalk for no other reason. It's not always exhibitionism, not at all. Really.

I was once at a big street festival and the very few bathrooms had very long lines. All the stores around were closed. I had to go very, very badly and waiting in line would have made me pee on myself. I went in an alley behind a dumpster. I've been camping or been out in the woods with friends sitting around drinking and had to go so I went off by myself and peed. I've been driving down a long stretch of road with nothing but trees on either side and had to go really bad so I pulled over and went into the trees and peed with traffic going by out there. I don't know about you, but none of this was exciting to me and it would have been very embarrassing in a bad way to have been seen. According to your theory I should be out flashing people about now. I have no desire to do so, and not everything is about exhibitionism when you have to go right then. Sometimes physical relief trumps an armchair theory.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 6:58 pm

I'm glad you were able to obtain relief. I know the feeling well.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 7:24 pm

It's even worse having to do the other when there is no bathroom. I've only done that when camping, but I've certainly been on a desperate mission to find a bathroom right now, many times.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 7:29 pm

I remember when I was on a bus trip and we had a toilet stop in the middle of the bush there was only a tin shed over a bucket to piddle in when you've gotta go you've gotta go. :D

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 8:21 pm

OOM, you were relieving yourself in a situation where you could have been seen, out of necessity -- not the thrill of it. Big difference! I may be wrong, perhaps this young man is not an exhibitionist. But I'm rather confused why you assumed that "theoretically" my assessment applied to you.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 8:44 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
OOM, you were relieving yourself in a situation where you could have been seen, out of necessity -- not the thrill of it. Big difference! I may be wrong, perhaps this young man is not an exhibitionist. But I'm rather confused why you assumed that "theoretically" my assessment applied to you.

It was because of how you phrased it. You said "anybody who exposes themselves in public" and technically I did that. You may have meant to phrase it differently, but I took it exactly like you worded it and assumed that you meant anybody who did that even if they had to go really bad. Don't worry, I've phrased things wrong many times and people have taken what I said to mean something completely different than what I meant. It happens.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 9:52 pm

A simple misunderstanding, then. You're right, I should have said, "Anybody who intentionally exposes themself in public." No worries! : )

Oscar Meyer Lansky