Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jul 2015, 9:16 pm

cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:
OMG, she said hi back. What do I do?

Hmm, well as you're a Grue, I suspect you'll try to lure me into the darkness?

Or wait until I stubbornly proceed far into the darkness of my own volition?

I'm really not sure. I do love the darkness(I love to hide), so it is likely I'll end up there at some point :)

*swoon* You can come or you can be dragged. :twisted:

Not really into anthropomorphic antics unless you want to roleplay as rabbits... :wink:

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jul 2015, 9:20 pm

Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:

Quote:

I'm really not sure. I do love the darkness(I love to hide), so it is likely I'll end up there at some point :)

Not really into anthropomorphic antics unless you want to roleplay as rabbits... :wink:

It is pitch black. You a likely to be eaten by a grue. Rawr!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2015, 9:27 pm

cinnabot wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
hi, cinnabot. welcome. nice intro. one thing worries me, though. asking people to cuddle may be taken as a sexual come on whether you mean it that way or not.

I make sure we're at least acquaintances first, and never in a situation where I'm likely to get in trouble for it(workplace, etc).

Other than that, I could care less if they take offense. If they make up meanings other than the literal meaning of what I say, and get offended over them, that's their fault.

i'm not worried that you'll offend folks. i'm worried you'll get into a situation where sex will be expected from you and you might have a hard time extracting yourself.

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 9:32 pm

Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:

Actually, my fursona is a bunny. An arctic hare, in particular. So I could probably roleplay a bunny. I identify with them because they are small, timid, harmless, easily frightened herbivores.

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 9:36 pm

cathylynn wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
hi, cinnabot. welcome. nice intro. one thing worries me, though. asking people to cuddle may be taken as a sexual come on whether you mean it that way or not.

I make sure we're at least acquaintances first, and never in a situation where I'm likely to get in trouble for it(workplace, etc).

Other than that, I could care less if they take offense. If they make up meanings other than the literal meaning of what I say, and get offended over them, that's their fault.

i'm not worried that you'll offend folks. i'm worried you'll get into a situation where sex will be expected from you and you might have a hard time extracting yourself.

Oh. Yeah I guess there is that. Hasn't been an issue yet, since no one's actually taken me up on it. I don't actually go out much. I tried going to parties for awhile last year, and it didn't work hehe

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jul 2015, 9:40 pm

cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:

Actually, my fursona is a bunny. An arctic hare, in particular. So I could probably roleplay a bunny. I identify with them because they are small, timid, harmless, easily frightened herbivores.

I can see how internet relationships start off. You say the right thing, you give the other person a shot of whatever arrow through the heart hormone the body produces all the while you hope you're being equally if not more impressive. Hot and heavy then the fire dies.

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 9:42 pm

Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:

I can see how internet relationships start off. You say the right thing, you give the other person a shot of whatever arrow through the heart hormone the body produces all the while you hope you're being equally if not more impressive. Hot and heavy then the fire dies.

What are you talking about? Did I do something wrong? Did I disappoint you? I'm sorry :(

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jul 2015, 9:45 pm

cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:
cinnabot wrote:
Grue wrote:

What are you talking about? Did I do something wrong? Did I disappoint you? I'm sorry :(

Goodness no, sweetheart! It was mostly in jest. It means I want an internet relationship with you. (that part not in jest)

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 9:59 pm

Grue wrote:
(excess quotes trimmed)
Goodness no, sweetheart! It was mostly in jest. It means I want an internet relationship with you. (that part not in jest)

What is an Internet relationship? What just happened? Guys are confusing :huh:

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jul 2015, 10:02 pm

a relationship in which there's a possibility of hooking up but knowing that we'd probably never be able to do that and just...have fun online. Penpals in an intimate sense.

tinyteddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jul 2015, 10:44 pm

Hey guys what's up

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 10:53 pm

Grue wrote:
a relationship in which there's a possibility of hooking up but knowing that we'd probably never be able to do that and just...have fun online. Penpals in an intimate sense.

Don't you have a wife, Grue??? That's just...

Look, I have no idea how to respond to this. I am happy to respond to any questions or concerns you may have, via PM, but I suspect I am not what you are looking for, in that regard. You seem very nice, though!

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jul 2015, 10:55 pm

tinyteddy wrote:
Hey guys what's up

Hi tinyteddy!

I'm just finding novel new ways of embarrassing myself online, like usual! How are you, this noisy 4th of July evening? :)

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jul 2015, 7:52 am

Wishes I could delete my posts.

tinyteddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jul 2015, 9:56 am

Grue wrote:
Wishes I could delete my posts.

it's ok. you're doing great

oblio
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 1 Observatree Close, Pointless Forest, Low Countries

05 Jul 2015, 11:42 am

Hi cinnabot ;]] welcome

this has become quite the thread, and Grue... man i feel for you... the trouble i have got myself into at some let's say dating site.., one joke early on, handled correctly... chanceless. We are three months further now, six weeks of which i have been blocked, a month of proper doghouse, and now??? Did she really mean forever???

o my o my

but agreed, doin' grrrrrreat, to jest or not to jest...

the lure of language is so dangerous, and text-alone...

Good luck to all ;]]

ah.... to think... aspies are supposed not to have a sense of irony... this is just hilarious
you found a great place, cinnabot

may your god forgive you