Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2015, 8:05 am

I've created so many threads with not a single reply so far... currently watching Anohana, which must be relatable to most geeks.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2015, 9:50 pm

Yes, we even have a thread in here called "Any anime fans?" which has been going for a while. And I generally watch anime as it comes out, most shows also finished last week and new ones starting this week, a good number came out yesterday. But if you might wonder what I might watch that is not a fragmented week by week thing, well yesterday I managed to find some DVD releases of some series I really enjoyed and having been looking forward to; The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Outbreak Company, Magi Season 2 (part 1), The World God Only Knows: Goddess (season 3), and Nobunagun, which I decided instead order a BD of. All of them in my opinion are fairly quality releases.

FullMetalAspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2015, 6:26 pm

I like anime but I guess I have never really got into watching anime as soon as it comes out in japan.
I just randomly decide to watch anime every now and then when I find something interesting on Netflix or hulu.
I most recently finished attack on titan(the eps currently on Netflix), Gurren Laggan, Cowboy Bebop, and samurai Champloo.
My all time favorite is FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm

Nah, never, no way, not in my life, wouldn't be caught doing so, nope

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 4:42 am

FullMetalAspie (Haven't seen FMA yet)... if you like Cowboy Bepop watch Wolf's Rain by the same creator but even more sci-fi and psychological and awesome IMO.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 6:16 am

I watch anime daily.
Currently I am watching the new series: https://www.livechart.me/summer-2015/tv , too early to say which of them I am going to like in long run because the series just started.