Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 3:00 pm

It did hear that Japanse people have the highest rate of AS and the lowest rate of vialent crime. There might be much that we can learn from Japanse people.

My little sister love all things Japanse; she is always downloading Japanse songs and loves some japanse cartoons.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 3:03 pm

was in anime club in high school. also think japan always looked awesome and interesting.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 3:05 pm

skafather84 wrote:
was in anime club in high school. also think japan always looked awesome and interesting.

I could have fitten very well in the old Japanese ways

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 4:51 pm

i wouldn't say i'd fit in with the old way...but i'd probably fit into modern japanese culture pretty decently. well, better than american culture.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 5:01 pm

skafather84 wrote:
i wouldn't say i'd fit in with the old way...but i'd probably fit into modern japanese culture pretty decently. well, better than american culture.

I'm more traditional, myself - I would also love to chop off heads :wink:

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 5:54 pm

Japanese society, surprisingly, doesn't really seem to aspie friendly. While theyr philosophies are very aspie friendly, and much in line with many aspects of many of our ways of thinking, culturally they are extremely rooted in tradition. And tradition isn't something that is very aspie friendly. China is the same way, but worse.
Though I don't doubt there may be a high population of Aspergian brothers and sisters out there in Japan. I strongly think some ideas from the eastern AND western cultures have contributed to our stage in evolution. But autism is a spectrum phenomonenon (notice I didn't call it a syndrome or a disorder, syndrome implies "burden" and only low functioning cases have a real disorder). Some Aspergians may be more developed than others. There are many aspies who still have NT traits in their behavior. Evolution is a slow, long, drawn-out proccess.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2007, 7:41 pm

you know, i dont know alot about japenese people

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 8:08 pm

I have heard a bit about conformism being somewhat dominant in Japanese society. The food and games are good, though.

ASPER
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2007, 12:45 am

from what ive heard japanese people dont stand up too much to world problems and want to just live their lives in their country,not taking part in speaking against human right violations,they are people who just want to be left alone.

they are very respectful people,and disciplined,so disciplined that could be a problem,an american teaching english there said once that he told the class to stand up and repeated it 3 times,stand and sit,and they all did it without questioning,then he asked why they did it and they said because they were told,in other cases they could be told to fight wars and they will do it,like as we know kamikazi pilots were told and did just as ordered. its in their personality and history of society.
thats their weak spot and an evil system taking over japan could be pure danger,they have some hi tech stuff there...

they are very weird on obsenity,have a childish sense of humor and their cartoons annoy me, :)

i never knew they had high AS rate among their population...