Do You Choose The Blue Pill Or The Red Pill?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

The_Eagle
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jul 2015, 10:11 am

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

If you wish to take the red pill, please read on.

If any of you want to know the truth about what is going on in reality, please watch the life changing documentary "The New World Order - Communism by the Backdoor", in which you can watch here http://communismbythebackdoor.tv/ or here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9unhiNaVMc .

I also know of other documentaries and videos if you're interested, though the other documentaries and some of the videos may be to much for you to handle; so on that end I'll allow you to decide whether you'd like to start off easy or go straight to the deep end.

Yours sincerely, The_Eagle

You watch, you decide.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 1:16 pm

your youtube link is broken.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm

The New England Journal of Medicine indicates that a certain percentage of the general population is more susceptible to falling for conspiracy theories; and as the YouTube link is broken; the first link details common Internet conspiracies that folks like Alex Jones and the like use to take advantage of folks who are susceptible in falling for emotional manipulation and conspiracy theories, alike.

The REAL Illuminati and New age is all about TRUTH and LIGHT and Unconditional Tough Love with Science and Art working hand in hand to insure that all human beings have opportunities to freely express their human nature and thrive alive; instead of a long history of subjugation at the hands of organized religions and patriarchal controlling cultures.

One of the leaders of the REAL ILLUMINATI that requires no organization; no official membership; and not even any abstract human written language, recorded intelligence, religion or culture, is Madonna.

Freedom comes from the core balance of abdominal muscles and Vagal Nerve workings in GUT; as well as mind and body balance in stuff like TAI CHI, Interpretive Dance, Free Style Martial Arts and other ways of increasing physical intelligence for regulating human emotions and integrating human senses for greater cognitive executive functioning in focus and working short term memory.

And by the way, as mentioned in another thread I do the Neo Green Pill, in ways of Rave dance too, FOR BALANCE.

Both the Red Pill of Truth and Light in open minded thinking and the Blue Pill for Caution and Control are necessary for a society to work; when thousands of human beings are part of that society; and beyond that science shows that humans are naturally either open minded or close minded folks.

It takes a full pie of diverse humans and cultural ways to make life work; and even conspiracy folks play a role;
in drawing attention to the greater REAL TRUTH AND LIGHT of human existence and being ONE WITH ALL NATURAL
GOD OF ALL THAT IS NOW.:)

I AIN'T SCARED OF NO Red and Blue PILLS.

A BALANCE OF GREEN IS WHERE IT'S AT;

at least for me with the Yin And Yang

of

Green..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 4:41 pm

^^^

Oops; I left out pArt of the evidence;
per what the GREEN ILLUMINATI
PILL REALLY IS all about;
it's not complicated at all;
and at the same time; beyond
the grasp of many folks in life;
as the path back to
TRUTH AND LIGHT
CAN most
DEFINITELY
be the hardest
pArt of life
of all;
but worth
more than
all the materialistic
riches of Infinity NOW..:)

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 4:59 pm

I have a bit of a phobia of swallowing large pills. Do they come in liquid form?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 5:05 pm

I'll take the White Pill, too. I'm a patriotic American.

Rollo
Raven
Raven

10 Jul 2015, 5:17 pm

aghogday wrote:
The New England Journal of Medicine indicates that a certain percentage of the general population is more susceptible to falling for conspiracy theories; and as the YouTube link is broken; the first link details common Internet conspiracies that folks like Alex Jones and the like use to take advantage of folks who are susceptible in falling for emotional manipulation and conspiracy theories, alike.

Alex Jones's agenda is to take people with misgivings about "the system" and to send them off in completely the wrong direction. Alex Jones claims that the NWO is really run by Nazis.

Dennis Wise on the other hand claims - accurately - that the NWO is pretty much everything the Nazis stood in opposition to.

So Jones's message and Wise's message are completely different, but you wouldn't know this if you haven't spent more than five seconds looking into it.

I'm struggling to make sense of the rest of your post, but keep up the Tai Chi anyway.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 5:17 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I have a bit of a phobia of swallowing large pills. Do they come in liquid form?

^^ OMG, you always make me laugh!!

I can't watch your video, OP, cuz I still have Dial-up Internet----besides the fact that people have already posted, that it doesn't work----but, given what you've written, I'll take the
BLUE pill, please.

Rollo
Raven
Raven

10 Jul 2015, 5:27 pm

The_Eagle wrote:

I also know of other documentaries and videos if you're interested, though the other documentaries and some of the videos may be to much for you to handle; so on that end I'll allow you to decide whether you'd like to start off easy or go straight to the deep end.

I like Wise's work, but I'd already taken the red pill (if I may say so) before I became aware of him.
I'm not sure this forum is a great place to try educating people, but I guess it's worth a go.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 5:59 pm

Rollo wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Alex Jones's agenda is to take people with misgivings about "the system" and to send them off in completely the wrong direction. Alex Jones claims that the NWO is really run by Nazis.

Dennis Wise on the other hand claims - accurately - that the NWO is pretty much everything the Nazis stood in opposition to.

So Jones's message and Wise's message are completely different, but you wouldn't know this if you haven't spent more than five seconds looking into it.

I'm struggling to make sense of the rest of your post, but keep up the Tai Chi anyway.

http://communismbythebackdoor.tv

Occult Connections, Satanic England; Evil Free masonry; please, I need no go any further than that to see clearly that Mr. Wise; while not being completely on the same sheet of Music as Mr. Jones, is definitely singing conspiracy theories; whether he truly believes them or not. Highly unlikely Mr. Jones believes the stuff he spews out on the radio everyday; as Mr. Beck from Fox News has already admitted he is a 'clown' for the dollar; more or less liberal in reality than frigging conservative; but hey; there are unscrupulous liberals too..;)

And sorry if you didn't understand my post; it will not make much sense to me five years ago; before
I get further beyond a strait jacket of religion and culture; but no thanks; I understand the red pill
and the blue pill and what motivates those forces of human nature; but I for one go my own way;
away from the lies of both culture and religion; but nah; I am never susceptible to conspiracy
theories or the power of suggestion; unless it is me doing the suggesting; with the power
of human imagination and creativity in lucid waking dreams to make what is written
become
what is done; or as Nike say, Just Doin' IT now;
and hell yes; I for one can prove THAT in empirical
evidence; but some folks around here think that
sharing means
self indulgence;
a foreign issue with problems
of sharing common or singular interests
in reciprocal social communication;
part of the territory here; that I
also escape in curing my
reciprocal social
communication
difficulties
with Autism;
when I am
in common
speak mode
of course; but
many so called NT's
can understand this
type of deeper thought
as written here; just fine; as
evidenced in the responses
on my blogs; with the same
frigging talk of deeper ways
of seeing the world and reality as whole;
including Art and with emotion; in social cognition;
instead of cold dead science, alone, in mechanical cognition.

And to be clear, sometimes I come across in writing more blunt than
I intend, still; but to make it clear, I do appreciate your amiable
and tact-filled response; even if I do not agree with it..:)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 6:01 pm

I don't take any pill unless I know what's inside it.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jul 2015, 6:04 pm

The OP is the same user who has been spamming the forum with racist conspiracy theories for months.

As he has been banned, this thread serves no purpose.