Page 11 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
I've never heard about them. Who are they?

That's the blogtalk news show that I used to always hear Steve Quayle, V Guerrilla Economist, Tom Horn, Christ Putnam, Greg Evenson, Stan Deyo, etc. on.

I'm listening to Steve Quayle right now!
Wow! Upheaval in the Catholic church too. This should be good! And China and the stockmarket! And the new currency! Oh thank you! I have another great news source!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 7:55 pm

I'm listening to Steve Quayle and he's saying he expects things are going to turn for the worst after the pope comes to talk to the UN and Congress in September. Coincidentally (and I don't believe in coincidences), Jade Helm ends at the end of September after the pope speaks. AND the fourth and final blood moon (in the tetrad) will be in September (even though we have had a couple of unexpected blood moons in the last couple months.)

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:11 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I'm listening to Steve Quayle and he's saying he expects things are going to turn for the worst after the pope comes to talk to the UN and Congress in September. Coincidentally (and I don't believe in coincidences), Jade Helm ends at the end of September after the pope speaks. AND the fourth and final blood moon (in the tetrad) will be in September (even though we have had a couple of unexpected blood moons in the last couple months.)

You also have the third leg of that Harbinger thing - ie. September 2001, September 2008, September 2015.

Fair warning; he's been announcing imminent doom, gloom, Nephilim cannibalism, Nazis on UFOs, Russian and Chinese bloodfest on US soil, and Illuminati super soldiers for as long as he's been on the radio. If everything's pretty close to the same five years from now it'll be on to another thing.

As for the tetrads - some likelihood the Levitical priests, being avid observers of the night sky, timed passover and feast of tabernacles to fit them. Once upon a time, particularly after some time in Babylon, the twelve houses of the sky and the seven Elohim became critically important. No doubt with a theology so based on the heavens the pattern of four blood moons would not have escaped their attention as something incredibly important.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

You also have the third leg of that Harbinger thing - ie. September 2001, September 2008, September 2015.

Fair warning; he's been announcing imminent doom, gloom, Nephilim cannibalism, Nazis on UFOs, Russian and Chinese bloodfest on US soil, and Illuminati super soldiers for as long as he's been on the radio. If everything's pretty close to the same five years from now it'll be on to another thing.

As for the tetrads - some likelihood the Levitical priests, being avid observers of the night sky, timed passover and feast of tabernacles to fit them. Once upon a time, particularly after some time in Babylon, the twelve houses of the sky and the seven Elohim became critically important. No doubt with a theology so based on the heavens the pattern of four blood moons would not have escaped their attention as something incredibly important.

I'll have to look up that Harbinger thing. One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope. I don't doubt he is or has something to do with the antichrist.

Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm

nurseangela wrote:
One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope.

Well, we've at least never been at the end of Malachy O'Morgair's prophecy of the popes before. It's kind of like the Catholic version of 12/21/2012.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:31 pm

nurseangela wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I'll have to look up that Harbinger thing. One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope. I don't doubt he is or has something to do with the antichrist.

If you read any of the position papers of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (sometimes known as the Norwegian Synod), the Pope is the Antichrist. The only difference between the 3 confessional Lutheran bodies is LCMS says the office of the pope is the Antichrist, while WELS and ELS say both the office and the man occupying the office are the Antichrist.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 9:24 pm

Here we have a kind of semantic-issue & definitions-issue.
I go with Terence-Christ's definition of Anti-Christ as revealed in his/God's Testament of Truth.

Meistersinger wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

If you read any of the position papers of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (sometimes known as the Norwegian Synod), the Pope is the Antichrist. The only difference between the 3 confessional Lutheran bodies is LCMS says the office of the pope is the Antichrist, while WELS and ELS say both the office and the man occupying the office are the Antichrist.

The whole entire world is basically Anti-Christ for just about everybody engages in or is complicit to the following activities: Extortion, Taxation, Invasion, Kidnapping, Theft (via Servants), Coercion, War-Mongering, Revenge, Punishment, Deception, Destruction, Abusiveness, Threats, Violence, Wars, Killings, Murders, Holding of Hostages (such as how the U.S. has a higher prison-population than even all of the communist-countries in the world combined !), etc.