Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 12:47 am

All adversities I've been through made me stronger.

All defects from adversities made me unique. And when I see other's disabilities, defects, weaknesses I see what they've been through, not how they look. so I've got view valuing other's defects a lot, even see it as a trait of attraction.

Nathaniel75
Raven
Raven

11 Sep 2015, 4:00 am

I'm an aspie and I'm freaking awesome. Nobody I work with is able to keep up with me when it comes to hardcore process analysis, and my employers recognize and pay me appropriately for this. Aspies have a different skill set than NTs, but that skill set is highly valued in this age of automation. Go out and kick some butt, dear aspies.

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm

Nathaniel75 wrote:
I'm an aspie and I'm freaking awesome. Nobody I work with is able to keep up with me when it comes to hardcore process analysis, and my employers recognize and pay me appropriately for this. Aspies have a different skill set than NTs, but that skill set is highly valued in this age of automation. Go out and kick some butt, dear aspies.

You know, the skills aspies tend to have seem like they would be conducive to a lot of the changes that are happening in a lot of industries. There are a lot of good things about being an aspie, and the social awkwardness can definitely be worked through. I think aspies could do a lot of good for the world because we see things differently, and that can make such a difference!

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2015, 12:30 pm

This thread needs to be revived! :D

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2015, 1:36 pm

The title of this thread means that it has a hell of a lot to live up to.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2015, 8:48 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Positives attract negatives, then envelope the negatives till the negatives disappear.

This is most profound, and, I hope it's ok, I just saved it in my 'favorite quotes' folder. Thank you, k k

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2015, 3:36 pm

I'm feeling much better now just by reading this thread! :)