Should there be a law against public institutions that lie f

Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm

Exactly -we already have fraud laws that cover specific instances of fraud for money.

HOW do your quotes relate to your point?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2015, 10:39 pm

With the existence of currently over 7 million « Laws (that are actually Decrees) » already existing within the United States alone (i.e.: not even including other countries/nations/corporations), and with an additional 10000+ « Decrees » that continue to be added every month or two, I cannot help but to call out « Human-Blindness » that the existence of so many laws are actually NOT WORKING towards the actual-improvement for Society.

Have you « humans » NOT learned your Lessons by now ? Absolutely ZERO amount of creating more & more « laws (i.e.: Decrees for more [color=red]Punishments[/red]) » are going to fix ANY problems with society. Instead, they will only create even MORE problems, and if you are too blind to see that most of America has become a Police-State, then Woe unto you for your lack of insight into how : « They who force Decrees upon others will have Decrees forced upon themselves »

For a wage of 30 pieces of silver, the Police (particularly in America as is evidenced via its PRISON-POPULATION) sell their souls unto The Devil as they become Satan's minions, subjecting the peaceful to extortionist-demands via political-decree that they claim are laws, and it doesn't help that multitudes are still ignorant about The Federal Reserve, and the Fed's role in impoverishing the entire planet...

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 9:21 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Exactly -we already have fraud laws that cover specific instances of fraud for money.

HOW do your quotes relate to your point?

It shows that no scriptures can be trusted and that we should be applying the golden rule to those gullible people being fleece by lying religions and charities.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 9:38 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
]

I think that most recognize that we live in oligarch owned countries and that freedom and liberty are shams. We all know we are slaves to our systems.

Without providing a way to bring the population to a point of rebellion against the status quo, and our governance, we can never reverse the police state we live under.

Find a way to move the mentality of the masses and then you will have something worthy of praise.

The U.S. needs a French Revolution but Americans do not have French balls.

Americans fought to free the black slaves but cannot muster a force to free themselves from their oligarch owners and remain their slaves.

When you find a way to grow French balls on Americans, you will free the whole world. Please find a way.

Here are two immoral situations that Americans live with.

http://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-ame ... ing-fact-2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQYA9Qjsi0

Regards
DL

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2015, 11:21 am

Unfortunately, The Dark Sovereign-Power (due to being what was identified in the past as Satan/Shetani/Shiva/Baal/Devil/etc) is already always a step ahead of that & any idea, and already has control of the Mentalities of The Masses, with only ONE of its MANY methods being that of Psycho-Tronic Technologies.

GnosticBishop wrote:
Find a way to move the mentality of the masses and then you will have something worthy of praise.

The « Sin » that exists within The Masses is a « Mind-Altering » control-agent, capable of subtle amounts of injecting « Devlish-Thoughts » into the unwary, and even « Psychotic-Ideas » into the minds of those who are severely intoxicated (you humans already know that Drugs & Alcohol have « Mind-Altering » properties, but many of you still do not know that Mind-Altering phenomena is NOT limited merely to physical-substances like psychotropics or alcoholic-drink or hallucinogens, etc).

Much as I would like to change everybody's mind, steering into that of the wise, ultimately, our own Salvation is actually our own personal-responsibility, similarly to how one must do their own push-ups in order to make their own arms stronger, for I cannot save another for them, nor does me doing their push-ups strengthen their muscles. I can only but lay down the « knowledge » that I have gained with my observations regarding what actually has any amount of effectiveness as I've seen & witnessed & personally experienced over the centuries, and it is up to those who come across my information to decide for themselves, whether or not I have any « wisdom » that should be heeded, otherwise they are free to regard me as a fool & reject my messages & continue to be a part of history being repeated.

P.S.: The more easily one becomes incited into anger & hatred & committing violent actions upon others, the greater the volume of the « sin (used as a NOUN) » that exists within said individual, any negative-desires, such as the feelings of needing or wanting to have another punished in some way, revenge, vengeance, any thoughts of giving legitimacy to thievery, extortion, etc., and furthermore, ANY amount of said « sin » that exists within us basically WILL deceive us (particularly in regards to what some might call : « spiritual-matters ») until we become completely free of its influence.

P.P.S.: For at the least I can try to get humans to learn of these very real dangers, that factually exists, that would at least be a beginning, because you cannot defend yourself against threats that you neither know are threats or are completely unaware that such dangers even exist (similarly to how in martial-arts, you study various different types of attacks, then you will be able to recognise those attacks in order to be able to guard/defend/protect yourself/others against/from those types of attacks).

P.P.P.S: Regarding the « What the 1% Don't Want You to Know » ...what is really happening is that there's a bunch of texts on papers, called legislation, and has been « brilliantly designed » via ignorant men who were « spirit-possessed » via their spiritual-infections (i.e.: sin), the control of The Dark Sovereign Power accessing the « mind » within multitudes of said men, and The Masses followed in the foot-steps of the deceptions of these men called Politicians/Law-Makers, and so the « control » over the world is really nothing more than a « HAL 9000 » version of an autocratic book of rules & regulations (burn the books of legal-extortion & stop following its « authorised criminal-activities » & humanity becomes free of that less than 1% the moment that everybody stops giving legitimacy to government-enforcers as-if government were their GOD).